Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

help me filling up this form please....

here me again...trying to ask some questions that i got so crazy to think what is best and suitable answer to be sure as am on my way filing a spouse settlement visa......but i do need to familliar all in details with regards to this important matters ...

heres some of the few questions:

***country of birth____in a guidance notes it stated as that enter the country of birth exactly as it appears on the tittle page of your passport. Does it mean i have to put PHILIPPINES or REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES or what do u think is? not really sure what.

***how long u have lived with this address____In MM/YYYY format. what about since birth like am 28yrs old now.

***where is your spouse? --is it am gonna put UK alone or what?

**sponsors place and country of birth?___this should include the state/province/city/town/village/country...(..is this his complete address or just the country alone? )is that what am gonna put the same on whats written on his passport as place of birth..

**place of issue----(sponsors passport)

***when did you first meet your sponsor___is it in person or first day meet online

***where did you first meet___is it the place where at example airport or through based online...(or name of the site where uve meet)

**have you lived with yours sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partner at any time(including since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony____do i have to put NO (weve been together for total of 9 weeks) twice in 2006 and once in 2008.

I guess thats all for now.....i get mixed up here on what to put definitely..let me know whats yours....thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    heres some of the few questions and answers:

***country of birth____in a guidance notes it stated as that enter the country of birth exactly as it appears on the tittle page of your passport. Does it mean i have to put PHILIPPINES or REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES or what do u think is? not really sure what.

- PHILIPPINES

***how long u have lived with this address____In MM/YYYY format. what about since birth like am 28yrs old now.

-u can put the date of ur birthday since uve been living there since birth

***where is your spouse? --is it am gonna put UK alone or what?

- UK if he's in the UK

**sponsors place and country of birth?___this should include the state/province/city/town/village/country...(..is this his complete address or just the country alone? )is that what am gonna put the same on whats written on his passport as place of birth..

- the answer is already there u have to include the complete details

- UK if it's issued in the UK

***when did you first meet your sponsor___is it in person or first day meet online

- day when u first met him personally

***where did you first meet___is it the place where at example airport or through based online...(or name of the site where uve meet)

- when I applied I put where we met online

**have you lived with yours sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partner at any time(including since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony____do i have to put NO (weve been together for total of 9 weeks) twice in 2006 and once in 2008.

- maybe somebody can answer this one properly..
    Goodluck marylen..

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post

should say on his passport but should be GBR

Thread Information