Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member sweet_cookie08's Avatar

hello everyone, not so new here, but just got married

hello everybody!

i joined this forum last year. I posted some questions here last november because I was supposed to visit my fiance in the UK. But it didn't pushed through because my company didn't allowed me to go because I got a very important project.

We got married last month, yehey! We will celebrate our first month as husband and wife in a few days time but we will celebrate it apart because he went back to UK 6 days after our wedding .

I'm currently preparing all the necessary documents and requirements for my spouse visa. I've been reading some posts here about spousal visa.

I am writing to say hi to all of you and hoping that you guys could help me as well and answer some of my questions in the couple of days/weeks before I'll file my visa application.

Thanks in advance for support.

All the best with you Spouse Application, make sure you have everything correct before sending in the forms.

congradutions!!!!!!!!!

thanks Eljohno and bornatbirth

nice meeting you guys here. For sure I will lots of good advises and support here

oooops.. just want to correct my sentence

** For sure I will have lots of good advises and support here.

Hi Sweet Cookie,
    Congratulations on your wedding.

Louella & Iain.

thanks Louella & IainBusby Nice to meet you here too.

I'm now preparing my docs and requirements for my settlement visa application. I didn't realized this preparing for my visa is more stressfull than preparing a wedding but it will be worth it because like you guys, my hubby and I will be in each others arms and build happy memories together soon. I hope with the help of this forum and all the people here, I will be issued a visa without interview ..

congratulations and good luck

thanks jencha8569. nice meeting you here. I'm really enjoying being a member of this forum.. hehe. been in front of my PC for hours just reading posts here .. hehe

hi sweet cookie new friend. yea its good here lots of info and friends to count. i was same before when i was new here i got hooked..hehe
    see ya around

Banned

Congratulations and good luck with your application.

Dom & Jet

Congratulations sis..

hi sweet_cookie08!

welcome to the forum!

congratulations & Good Luck to your visa application!

You made the right decision in joining the forum, coz people here are so helpful in many ways!

thanks Dom & Jet, sis Kimmi and islander for welcoming me and congratulating me.

I'm so happy to be a part of this forum

Can't wait to pass my visa application soon but I need to still do a lot of stuffs getting a new passport, do CFO, get my NSO cert, nbi, printing tons of emails, chats.. i've got one question though, i cant find a few pieces of cards that my hubby sent me on snail mail. Would it be OK if I wont submit anything like that (snail mails)? We've been using emails instead and lots of chats. Would it affect my application if I cant provide them any snail mail from my hubby???

congratulation and best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_cookie08 View Post
    thanks Dom & Jet, sis Kimmi and islander for welcoming me and congratulating me.

I'm so happy to be a part of this forum

Can't wait to pass my visa application soon but I need to still do a lot of stuffs getting a new passport, do CFO, get my NSO cert, nbi, printing tons of emails, chats.. i've got one question though, i cant find a few pieces of cards that my hubby sent me on snail mail. Would it be OK if I wont submit anything like that (snail mails)? We've been using emails instead and lots of chats. Would it affect my application if I cant provide them any snail mail from my hubby???
    hi sis as much as possible it would be better that u can send loads of evidence of ur relationship so no way for the ECO to deny ur application..

I remember when I am also preparing with my visa, I have sleepless nights printing our chats and emails, good thing is he helped me with our pictures..

we only got a few snail mails because we used to chat and send emails to each other for almost everyday and we hardly call each other on the phone but luckily I got my visa..

so dont worry about it sis, as long as u provide much evidence for sure u will get urs also soon..

Goodluck...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hi sis as much as possible it would be better that u can send loads of evidence of ur relationship so no way for the ECO to deny ur application..

I remember when I am also preparing with my visa, I have sleepless nights printing our chats and emails, good thing is he helped me with our pictures..

we only got a few snail mails because we used to chat and send emails to each other for almost everyday and we hardly call each other on the phone but luckily I got my visa..

so dont worry about it sis, as long as u provide much evidence for sure u will get urs also soon..

Goodluck...

thanks sis kimmi!

as far as I can remember, he sent me only 2 snail mails in 2 years.. and the sad part it, I lost those cards.. i can't find them anymore but I will still try to find them.. I won't give up. But we have tons of emails and chats. Do you think they are enough in exchange of snail mails? I've got proofs other than chats and emails. I hope they won't deny my application just because I can't give them snail mails from my hubby.

Thread Information