Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Unmarried Partner

Please provide photocopies of all the documents you will be submitting:

1. A Completed Visa Application Form - Settlement Form (VAF4 OCT 2007)
    2. Evidence of any previous cohabitation. We would suggest the following as examples: joint commitments (such as joint bank accounts investments rent agreements mortgage etc).
    3. If there are children of the relationship a record of their birth entry; or
    4. Correspondence which links you and your sponsor to the same address; or
    5. Any official records of you sharing the same address (e.g. Doctors records etc); or
    6. Any other evidence that adequately demonstrates your commitment to each other.
    7. Visa fee in pesos. Payable across the Bank counter or Manager’s Check (only from BPI, Banco de Oro, Metrobank & Standard Chartered bank), made payable to the British Embassy Manila.
    8. A signed Visa Application Checklist (please click on the corresponding link on your computer screen).

What are grounds for non-issuance of Counseling Certificate?

A counseling certificate may not be issued on the following grounds:

Submission or presentation of fraudulent documents by the counselees and/or their foreign partners; and
    Misrepresentation by the counselees’ and/or their foreign partners during the counseling.
    What are the grounds for temporary withholding of Counseling Certificate?

A counselor may temporarily withhold the issuance of a counseling certificate, and require a counselee to undergo follow-up counseling due to, but may not be limited to, any of the following circumstances:

Counselee may be a prospective victim of mail-order bride scheme, forced prostitution, and domestic violence, among others
    Counselee is a minor or below 18 years of age
    Counselee had earlier attended counseling session(s) but is subsequently petitioned by another foreign partner
    Counselee presents or submits incomplete, or questionable/doubtful documents
    Counselee is believed to be intimidated by other persons to marry the foreign partner
    Counselee lacks background information on the foreign partner
    Counselee has children from previous relationship(s)
    Counselee has not personally met foreign partner
    Counselee is included in the CFO Watchlist
    Foreign partner is included in the CFO Watchlist (e.g. foreign partner is a serial sponsor)
    Foreign partner is believed to be an imminent threat on the counselee’s life
    useful info but if the nuns (are they still nuns who do the counslling?) know the lady is married i can still see a sticking point.

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    If you want peace and quite go farther South. Panglao Island, Bohol would be nice and they are trying to build an International Airport in the middle of the Island from what I've learned the last time we were there.
    Thanks' Gracia

I will look into it sounds great and the airport would be a big advantage!

Wow wow wow lads!
    Are your trying to fry my mind???
    Hahahaha I didn't need a lesson in law I think? maybe you could help me with my TAX situation???

Any way thanks' guys for your replies!

Thanks to you Darren this sort of developed out of your hassell with UK visa and developed a life of its own

Thanks' my friend yes it did sort of go its own way hahaha?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Yes I understand what your saying about the pollution in Manila it is quite bad but that's where we are looking to stay for just a while. We would like to live a bit further out but as we stayed in cavite for a time we found that just to get out of the village was a pain, we had to take a bike ride a jeepney and bus! and the nearest SM was 10 miles away!
    My wife is learning to drive a car now so maybe it will be OK to live in a subdivision but the traffic is still quite heavy even in cavite.
    We looked at Boracay as we stayed there for two months last year but to be honest its a little over crowded now and the beauty of the place is being destroyed! pity really.
    I would most certainly be open to suggestions of new areas if some of you have any.

Darren
    Hi Darren! Just want to give a good advise in buying property. I live in Sta. Rosa Laguna which is very close to Tagaytay. You can have a look property which is not OVERLOOKING TAAL, but same degrees (22C-28C) and it's much cheaper. Have a look also a property in some part of Sta. Rosa, that is cool to live. Brittanny, Sta. Rosa Bel-Air, Sta. Rosa Estates I have been 5 years Real Estate Agent and my buyers there said they have no regrets in choosing that property.
    Goodluck!
    penny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information