Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Leading surveillance societies in the EU and the World 2006

No surprise that the UK comes top as the country with most visual survellance in the world.

If you want your data kept safe, use a server in Canada or Germany they offer best protection and safety from prying eyes, according to this article by Privacy International:

http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd[347]=x-347-545269

On another note, it seems BAA's plan to fingerprint domestic travellers who uses the new Terminal 5 is ahem, illegal and advise passengers what to do:

http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd[347]=x-347-561080

"Take photographs and demand identification details from of any staff member who takes your fingerprints. It is likely that these people are acting unlawfully, and a record of the incident should be kept and then forwarded to the police and to the Information Commissioner. You are entitled, indeed in many circumstances required, to record details of a crime so that authorities can take action."

and

"You have every right in these circumstances to protect the valuable information that your fingerprint represents. Consider using a two-part adhesive on the fingertips of both hands. DO NOT cover your entire fingertips, just dab small amounts to form a unique pattern. This will allow the authorities to see that the same finger has been presented both at check-in and boarding, while also protecting your fingerprint data. If BA or BAA staff ask why you have glue on your fingers, you might want to recall the model plane you were building. Do not tell them you have intentionally glued your fingers."

I'm off to buy some airfix kits

I'm off to buy some airfix kits
    You can buy them in Seeleys in Hill Road

I don't have a problem with it. If I've done bugger all wrong, no problemo.

I even think every lamppost in Mancland should have a camera on it....shifty buggers live there you know
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    You can buy them in Seeleys in Hill Road
    Ah yes, old Mr Seeley, is he still alive? I used to deliver newspapers for him. Blimey I just remembered Philippa Seeley, is she still around, I remember she was a bit of wild one, got banned from school for various things like attacking people with hockey sticks and setting fire to buildings?

Yes, both are still around...Infact her brother is my neighbour. He's got a bit of a reputation too.

Have you got a paper round in Wales now? Those airfix models aren't as cheap as they used to be.

Thread Information