Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Our Marvelous Brain

This is amazing. Try to read the paragraph below, then consider what It actually says. The brain is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
    The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy. WOW!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 28 2006, 08&#58;15 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Our Marvelous Brain

This is amazing. Try to read the paragraph below, then consider what It actually says. The brain is a wonderful thing isn&#39;t it?
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn&#39;t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
    The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy. WOW&#33;

[/b][/quote]

When, exactly, do you travel to PI to collect your lovely bride ??

I&#39;ll bet your posts change after you are re-united

No need to say you are missing her - you already gave us a clue [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 29 2006, 07&#58;15 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    When, exactly, do you travel to PI to collect your lovely bride ??

I&#39;ll bet your posts change after you are re-united

No need to say you are missing her - you already gave us a clue [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Hello,

i leave this Monday the 3rd April to go to the Philippines to be with Rhea although i am staying in London one night and finally arrive on Wednesday about 6pm Filipino time..

Yes and i am for sure missing Rhea but will try and not give out to many clues to make it so obvious how much i am missing her... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

John

Thread Information