Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share your experience......

Hi there sis's and bro's....just wanna know how's your experience during your FIRST MEETING with your hubby/wifey bf/gf .....is it romantic, funny or so kilig...is there any crazy thing happen?... I will be glad hearing your Moment of Love....

Quote Originally Posted by kukurokuk View Post
    Hi there sis's and bro's....just wanna know how's your experience during your FIRST MEETING with your hubby/wifey bf/gf .....is it romantic, funny or so kilig...is there any crazy thing happen?... I will be glad hearing your Moment of Love....
    Why dear, are u going to meet ur someone for the first time? uuuuuuuuyyyy!!!

My first meeting was the same as that of the movie of Sharon and Gabby....entitled "Cross My Heart"..... Very romantic... hahahaha

Banned
    My first meeting with my foreigner bf was very romantic and if there is shaina magdayao and rayver cruz that time that's us ( me and my bf ).

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Hi Kukurokuk,

To answer your question - look in the 'blog' section of the forum. Quite a few of us have posted what you are looking for there.

Al.

Quote Originally Posted by yhilres View Post
    Why dear, are u going to meet ur someone for the first time? uuuuuuuuyyyy!!!
    Yes yhils...I'm so excited didnt know what to do...kung kakawayan ko ba, ngungusuan ko, tatakbo agad sa ranway para salubungin hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    My first meeting was the same as that of the movie of Sharon and Gabby....entitled "Cross My Heart"..... Very romantic... hahahaha
    Seems romantic...but need to watch again the movie to recall

Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    My first meeting with my foreigner bf was very romantic and if there is shaina magdayao and rayver cruz that time that's us ( me and my bf ).
    Hi ate Charwill thanks for sharing....Hopefully will be Aga Muhlac and Angelica Panganiban (myBF & I)from the movie A Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Hi Kukurokuk,

To answer your question - look in the 'blog' section of the forum. Quite a few of us have posted what you are looking for there.

Al.

Yes I'm on that thread now...Thanks....

your fan,
    Leah

when i was my first meet to my bf (NOW MY HUSBAND) ohh undiscribable feeling......to make the story short... we walked along the beach with the moon watching us and the sea like a cristal clear with the beam light of the moon and i sang to him PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART even my voice was out of tuned but he was very happy and said to me I PROMISE MY PRINCESS and we sang together, 'till now we won't forget that night and we went to bed with the big smiled in our face

Yes yhils...I'm so excited didnt know what to do...kung kakawayan ko ba, ngungusuan ko, tatakbo agad sa ranway para salubungin hehehe
    goodluck kuku!!! dont worry you'll be alright

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    when i was my first meet to my bf (NOW MY HUSBAND) ohh undiscribable feeling......to make the story short... we walked along the beach with the moon watching us and the sea like a cristal clear with the beam light of the moon and i sang to him PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART even my voice was out of tuned but he was very happy and said to me I PROMISE MY PRINCESS and we sang together, 'till now we won't forget that night and we went to bed with the big smiled in our face
    Wow...so sweet.......

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    goodluck kuku!!! dont worry you'll be alright
    Thanks Vbkelly........
    God Bless you and ur hubby.......

tatakbo agad sa ranway para salubungin hehehe
    wag naman ganyan girl, hehehe...just be urself nlng type mo man o hindi...

first meeting is not always perfect girl. just be yourself, youll be fine.

Respected Member

Enjoy yourself - your BF will be very nervous too.
    My experience is not good to share
    but still a very memorable time

Banned
    Just be yourself and enjoy every single minute during his visit. You will treasure the day that two of you were together. Everyone's experience are different and very unique.

Don't pretend just be yourself..... He will love you for what you are.......

Hello everyone ..thanks for sharing....maybe its too early to ask you about this thing coz my Beb coming in a few months so many things will happen before this day come...But really I'm so excited ......I feel days passed so easy, and I can't wait to see him now...
    The first time he said he wasn't able to meet me due for avoidable circumstances (supposedly last May 2007) I got disappointed....bigcry: ....but the way he pleased me and explain to me about his reasons I accepted ...but with the help of this forum of course and reading common experiences... We're back so much inlove this time
    I am a positive thinker even he can't make it again I believe it's ...God's Plan.......

P.S
    I was not around lately coz I supposed to be in Manila for my Microsoft Training but there was an emergency had happen my aunt ( who act as my 2nd Mom too)was hospitalized for 2 days due for her Thyroid Operation..she's fine now....Thank God....

sorry to hear that ur Aunt was hospitlaized, Im glad she's ok now..anyways,about Beb Im sure time will come u will meet each other too..this forum is really helpful to people like us, it is really informative reading stories and experiences of people who are also the same with us..

My first meeting with my husband? It was in the old airport in Davao, I was hiding round the bushes. And that was it...And the rest was just funny old moments.

Anyway kukurokuk (is that ur name?), just be yourself . Surely he will feel the same, theres uneasiness. Feels a bit awkward at the first time but surely you'll be fine.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

i met my boyfriend about 5 years ago in a hotel where i was working and he was a guest, of course. nothing romantic there.

i meet my now mother in law before my wife at manila airport,, no i'm not joking , not sure if she sent her mom to check me out at the airport or her mom wanted to see if i was suitable for her daughter, before telling me her daughter was waiting in the car

Yea Erve...it's good to be true. ..To sir Joe ....ahmmm ...Thanks for the Idea.... I'm gonna ask my Mom to see my BF first hehehe shhhhhh let's keep it secret

Thanks,
    Leah

Finally i got the forwarded e-ticket confirmation from my kukupops he'll be flying via KLM He'll be here on March 6

To kuya Joe not only Mom will be going to meet my beb at the airport... my Dad as well Thanks for the idea

Im starting to feel sleepless night

Finally i got the forwarded e-ticket confirmation from my kukupops he'll be flying via KLM He'll be here on March 6

To kuya Joe not only Mom will be going to meet my beb at the airport... my Dad as well Thanks for the idea

Im starting to feel sleepless night
    i hope they don't scare him away

hehehe, i wish you all good luck

and don't worry i still ended up marrying her, even thou she sent her mom to meet me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    and don't worry i still ended up marrying her, even thou she sent her mom to meet me
    Kept the "being a Manc" secret, have you.?

Banned
    my advice is don't let him tired ,my hubby is sick by now (oppps not because of anything else pheww those green bulb out there for sure )cause i bring him into many places around Luzon like Baguio,Pagsanjan falls and many moreeeeee including polluted air make him sick ,youre b/f is bit lucky coz you're leaving in nueva ecija (province)

Thanks kuya Joe I guess ur name will be hearing around here when my beb arrived

Hi kuya Dom How's ate Jet?

Thank for the advice Ms. Jedc soon to be Mrs. Tomm
    Yes im here from Nueva Ecija the rice capital of the city..btw its soon harvest time here..I let kukupops try it
    Gosh thats really tiring from South to North. we are planning about Puerto Galera and Tagaytay

cheers,
    Leah

wow congrats mare, finally Pareng Chris will be there.. Fireworks..yehey...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information