Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Needless paperwork

i`ll be getting married this year to my beautiful fiancee. Thats the good part! I`ve just found out that for some absolutely bizzarre reason I need to get an updated baptismal certificate. What the f@~* is that? as i`m 38 years old now and was baptised when i was 1 month old why in the name of god do I have to get a new one issued within the last 3 months????? its not like a passport with a picture of me as a baby on! why is everybody there obsessed with as much paperwork as possible?? i have a passport with my pic on, my birth certificate, driving licence, CNI. Not enough though eh. MUST HAVE MORE PAPERWORK! Im not lord lucan, an alien, superhero or someone planning the downfall of The Phillipines!!! im just a man that wants to get married to my love.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    i`ll be getting married this year to my beautiful fiancee. Thats the good part! I`ve just found out that for some absolutely bizzarre reason I need to get an updated baptismal certificate. What the f@~* is that? as i`m 38 years old now and was baptised when i was 1 month old why in the name of god do I have to get a new one issued within the last 3 months????? its not like a passport with a picture of me as a baby on! why is everybody there obsessed with as much paperwork as possible?? i have a passport with my pic on, my birth certificate, driving licence, CNI. Not enough though eh. MUST HAVE MORE PAPERWORK! Im not lord lucan, an alien, superhero or someone planning the downfall of The Phillipines!!! im just a man that wants to get married to my love.
    I guess it is a church do......... Huh...???

If you go for a Civil Ceremony, you ain't going to need half of the bumf.....

Good luck and welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    sorry to say but thats the one of the requirement you need specially if you have a church wedding in the philippines. if you are already in the philippines just ask a favor to your parents or brother and sister to get one in the Uk and send it to you in philippines via special delivery... goodluck to both of you

Thread Information