Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Arthur Little

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar

Exclamation Arthur Little

It is with great sadness to announce here of the passing of one our most valuable members here, Arthur Little.

It has come to our attention yesterday about this sad news, based on a few posts of his family and relatives in his Facebook profile. We believe the funeral happened last month. We don't know what the circumstances were but this obviously was a shock to us (Keith and me) to be honest.

I know for sure our community here will miss him terribly. He is one of the few guys here who regularly posted no matter what/when. It is a great loss for us here.

Rest in peace Arthur. We will all miss you.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

sad news Rayna, Arthur was a true gentleman and a stalwart on this forum for many years

I'll miss him as this forum will

RIP Arthur
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

R.i.p

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    sad news Rayna, Arthur was a true gentleman and a stalwart on this forum for many years

I'll miss him as this forum will

RIP Arthur
    His last post here was on 7th August. And according to his son's post in FB, the funeral was just around 2 weeks after that date. It was Arthur's bday last weekend and the FB notification was the one that made Stevewool check his FB. He saw the posts and he was the one who informed Keith about it. Keith and I would've wanted to meet him in the past, but it's just quite far for us to travel going to Scotland. So we just regularly sent him Christmas cards. But I know he has met some members of the forum in the past.

I sent a PM to his son in FB extending our (on behalf of the forum) condolences to their family and to Myrna. Hopefully he reads it and know how his dad had been a well liked and respected member of this forum.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

RIP Arthur you will be sadly missed.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Just popped in for a catch up. So sad to read of Arthurs passing. RIP Arthur a true gentleman.

Just seen this post due to Bigmarco bring it back up to the top again. Very sad to hear of Arthur's passing. I only had the pleasure of meeting him once in person but came across as a very likeable man and easy going.
    Sad news to read indeed.

Thread Information