Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Conspiracy?

that's from 6 months ago, got anything newer ?
    Yes..I believe It`s probably more in the region of 50% now.. The great Covid-19 SCAM is 100% making the private health care industry incredibly wealthy and your leaders the power over you that they have always desired.

Business has never been better.

get the jab before covid gets you
    No thank you..Unless it is heavily mandated here and I am left with zero choice, it is not going to happen.

Now get back in that pen..Your Shepherd is calling!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Sick and tired of seeing all these conspiracy stuff being posted in the forum. I don't know who you are trying to convince here Fred, most of the members replying to your posts are vaccinated. You better convince people in Facebook if I were you.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

most of the members replying to your posts are vaccinated.
    You mean both of them are vaccinated??

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    You mean both of them are vaccinated??
    Well it's more than the number of you. Keith and I are fully vaccinated as well and the other members who replied to your other conspiracy posts stated the same thing in the past as well.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Glad that Julie, who is in the Philippines, has just been vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine. Like Pfizer, this is an mRNA vaccine, the technology for which has been under test and development for several decades.

She turned down an earlier opportunity for one of the Chinese vaccines, the Moderna is far more effective and should be better for when we start our international travel again, hopefully by the middle of next year.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    My partner has just had her first Pfizer vaccine

Kawawa sila!!

Dumb and Dumber in the house!!

I still can’t get over the big lie. We were all told, “get the vaccine and protect those around you” The vaccine only protects you and you only, all it does is lessen the severity of Covid, not prevent it. Vaccinated people still transmit covid as much as anyone else. It’s all been sold as a scam for control. I don’t know why others don’t see it.

I have resisted the vaccine because I have natural immunity after having asymptotic covid. Funny how no one else in our household got it. I didn’t isolate from them or my children.
    But, because of my situation and needing to get my two remaining little children from the Philippines, I can’t enter unless I have the jabs. I went to a walk in facility at Haynes Motor Museum on Friday afternoon, I took Vincent (9 years old) just so he could have a ride out. When we walked in all the staff who were registering walk in’s naturally assumed my little son was the one who I had taken for the vaccine!! They seemed very put out that I didn’t want him done, I said ‘no way will any of my children be vaccinated’ I said even ‘I’ don’t want it, but I have to do it for my other children’s sake.
    Unfortunately, without natural immunity there will always be the scaremongering and top up shots that no one really needs, unless over 80. The world has gone mad,
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I still can’t get over the big lie. We were all told, “get the vaccine and protect those around you” The vaccine only protects you and you only, all it does is lessen the severity of Covid, not prevent it. Vaccinated people still transmit covid as much as anyone else. It’s all been sold as a scam for control. I don’t know why others don’t see it.

I have resisted the vaccine because I have natural immunity after having asymptotic covid. Funny how no one else in our household got it. I didn’t isolate from them or my children.
    But, because of my situation and needing to get my two remaining little children from the Philippines, I can’t enter unless I have the jabs. I went to a walk in facility at Haynes Motor Museum on Friday afternoon, I took Vincent (9 years old) just so he could have a ride out. When we walked in all the staff who were registering walk in’s naturally assumed my little son was the one who I had taken for the vaccine!! They seemed very put out that I didn’t want him done, I said ‘no way will any of my children be vaccinated’ I said even ‘I’ don’t want it, but I have to do it for my other children’s sake.
    Unfortunately, without natural immunity there will always be the scaremongering and top up shots that no one really needs, unless over 80. The world has gone mad,
    Steve.

The whole world has been impacted by this virus.
    Millions of people have died, many more have suffered severe debilitating effects.
    Economies have been shut down whilst governments struggle to find the best way to handle this, to protect their people.

Vaccination has given me protection and made me less likely to die or spread the virus to others.

Good luck with your trip to the the Philippines.

If everyone is vaccinated no one can carry Covid.

Trusted Member
    Good luck indeed Steve.

We've certainly been scammed on a massive scale if what you say is correct. I trust my healthcare colleagues, peer-reviewed journals and 50 years as a doctor to reach my own conclusions.

I understand you're busy and I sympathise deeply with your recent loss, but please try to read my Covid-19 factual information thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post

Vaccination has given me protection and made me less likely to die or spread the virus to others.

Dave, it gave ‘you’ protection that is correct. It did not make you any less of a carrier or spreader, that’s not what the vaccine does.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    If everyone is vaccinated no one can carry Covid.
    100% incorrect Michael. The vaccine does not do that. It doesn’t stop you having it, suffering from it or spreading it. Don’t listen to the news or the media. Do some reading.

Respected Member
    Dave, it gave ‘you’ protection that is correct.
    Exactly Steve, just as it will provide protection to you and to others.

It did not make you any less of a carrier or spreader, that’s not what the vaccine does.
    That is exactly what a vaccine does do.

If we are protected from viral infestation we are obviously less likely to spread the virus to others.

Respected Member
    Interesting to see that a Polio outbreak in the Philippines has recently been wiped out by vaccination.

https://www.who.int/philippines/news...he-philippines

I remember that my (NHS) Polio vaccination was presented on a sugar lump rather than as an injection, no idea whether vaccinations against Polio are still needed in the UK

Interesting to see that a Polio outbreak in the Philippines has recently been wiped out by vaccination.

https://www.who.int/philippines/news...he-philippines

I remember that my (NHS) Polio vaccination was presented on a sugar lump rather than as an injection, no idea whether vaccinations against Polio are still needed in the UK
    A good friend of mine introduced the polio plus scheme into the Philippines.

Trusted Member
    A course of polio immunisation IS still recommended in the UK. Primary immunisation should start at 2 months of age. No adult should remain unimmunised against polio.

The live (oral) vaccine is no longer available for routine use. Inactivated vaccines, only available in combined preparation, are recommended as part of the routine immunisation schedule.

It's true that covid vaccination does not eliminate the risk of covid transmission, both to unvaccinated people and to other vaccinated people. There is a faster rate of decline in viral load in infected vaccinated people, which helps explain why they get fewer symptoms, quicker resolution of symptoms, and have a much lower risk of developing severe disease.

Few aspects of medicine are "100%", and vaccines are no exception. Like all medicines, no vaccine is completely effective - some people may still get covid despite having a vaccine, but this should be less severe.

Exactly Steve, just as it will provide protection to you and to others.

That is exactly what a vaccine does do.

If we are protected from viral infestation we are obviously less likely to spread the virus to others.
    Incorrect.

Dave, you clearly don’t understand what the vaccine has done for ‘you’ It gave ‘you’ a higher level of protection from the severity of Covid, nothing more. It DID NOT stop you for getting covid, it does not STOP YOU from catching covid. It DID NOT stop you from giving it to others.
    If I am wrong, please refer to Doc Alan’s post above mine. Please try to understand the limitations of this vaccine and how it works to protect ‘you’

Respected Member
    Incorrect.

Dave, you clearly don’t understand what the vaccine has done for ‘you’ It gave ‘you’ a higher level of protection from the severity of Covid, nothing more. It DID NOT stop you for getting covid, it does not STOP YOU from catching covid. It DID NOT stop you from giving it to others.
    If I am wrong, please refer to Doc Alan’s post above mine. Please try to understand the limitations of this vaccine and how it works to protect ‘you’
    I understand perfectly, I agree with Doc Alan.

No vaccine is completely effective - some people may still get Covid despite having a vaccine, but this should be less severe.
    And that is how vaccines work.

And that is how vaccines work.
    The bit you are not understanding Dave, is that this vaccine ONLY PROTECTS YOU. It was not designed to protect others. You can still catch covid , you can still suffer from covid, and the bit you fail to understand is that you can still carry and spread it.

The media and government’s lie was, that you must have the vaccine to protect others, this was their way of mass control and installing fear in the weak minded. Unfortunately, you fell for it.

Respected Member
    The bit you are not understanding Dave, is that this vaccine ONLY PROTECTS YOU. It was not designed to protect others. You can still catch covid , you can still suffer from covid, and the bit you fail to understand is that you can still carry and spread it.

The media and government’s lie was, that you must have the vaccine to protect others, this was their way of mass control and installing fear in the weak minded. Unfortunately, you fell for it.
    Like all vaccines, it protects the individual, which protects others from the spread and helps to control the virus.

I certainly don't think that the Government and media are out to "get me" as you seem to believe.

Best of luck with your trip to the Philippines, keep us updated.

If every person on the planet was vaccinated for Covid, who can pass it on to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    If every person on the planet was vaccinated for Covid, who can pass it on to you?

Trusted Member
    Realistically even the World Health Organisation would hope for just 70% of the world's population to be immunised, requiring 12 billion doses of covid vaccines.

Even that, and natural immunity, would not eliminate the virus. It's likely to mutate into a less virulent but still infectious form, thus ensuring survival of the virus(es) and the humans infected by it, just like its "cousins", the "common cold" viruses.

That's natural selection.

A New Zealand government whistleblower has come forward with explosive official data that shows more than 20% of the nation’s citizens have now died after receiving their Covid mRNA shots.
    Like many other countries around the world, New Zealand has suffered an unprecedented spike in excess deaths over the past two years.
    Due to strict mandates and heavy government pressure during the Covid pandemic, the vast majority of the New Zealand population is fully vaccinated.
    Official data shows that 95.8% of the eligible New Zealand population aged 12 and over have received one dose of the Covid mRNA shots.
    While a staggering 94.7% of the eligible New Zealand population aged 12 and over are considered to be fully vaccinated.
    A New Zealand government database administrator, who helped to catalog official data on vaccine recipients, has come forward with explosive information.
    The whistleblower has exposed official government data that shows the nation’s spike in excess deaths is associated with the Covid injection campaign.
    According to the statistician whistleblower, who called himself “Winston Smith,” vast numbers of vaxxed New Zealanders are now dead.
    https://slaynews.com/news/whistleblo...pulation-died/

to be honest i havent been great since my booster shot, my 1st shot was astra zenca, but my booster was something else also i noticed on my vacs card it shows astra zenca as being my booster, i know darn well it wasnt, backing that up i was told they didnt have astra zenca for the booster, anyway that was aug 2021, and i been on a slow spiral down hill since, yes i am getting older, but i realy do suspect the vaccine

Sorry to hear that mate..I did try to provide a different perspective on the So called science here for a while but it seemed to cause nothing but division.. Even my my kids got the first vaccine so that they could travel for work purposes..Nothing I could tell them would have prevented it..Makes be bloody mad..

This fella has been a real marvel all the way through this mess..

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    to be honest i havent been great since my booster shot, my 1st shot was astra zenca, but my booster was something else also i noticed on my vacs card it shows astra zenca as being my booster, i know darn well it wasnt, backing that up i was told they didnt have astra zenca for the booster, anyway that was aug 2021, and i been on a slow spiral down hill since, yes i am getting older, but i realy do suspect the vaccine
    Sorry to hear of this sir.

I hope you'll regain health and strength over time.
    The human body is a marvellous 'machine'.

I had the Astra jabs, plus a booster, but haven't experienced any problems since.

Wishing you and your partner ....and all other forum members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information