Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy?

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Well, I think the vaccines are the best thing ever, so looking forward to my booster next month
    Last edited by fred; 18th August 2021 at 03:18.

Taliban in Australia?

"No taking your mask off while drinking alcohol outdoors."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1427291891381506048

oh supa

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Some very concerning messages in the comment section of Medscape.. DOH!!

Dr. Sterling Williams7 hours ago

This poison called Graphene Oxide, which is an ingredient in these "life saving vaccines," for those who are unaware, is the component of Messenger RNA spike proteins and prions, which is at war with the heart, lungs, brain and blood for oxygen.

Dr P B1 hour ago

@Dr. Sterling Williams Thank goodness some doctors are aware. Yes, the finding of graphene oxide is credible and there could be other magnetised nanoparticles. Welcome to Electroceuticals being injected to you and your children without informed consent! Looks like the pursuits of companies like Galvani Bioelectronics (Google and GSK venture) happened under the supervision of key players in this field (e.g. Moncef Slaoui who has been on the board of Galvani and also Moderna and he headed Operation Warp Speed too). These are nanochips (GO is better than silicon as nano chips) to incorporate AI into our bodies. Doctors, you MUST stand up against this crime. They went for it without paying any attention to the toxic effects of GO which causes severe oxidative stress and cell damage leading to apoptosis. GO has been found in masks, PCR test swabs apart from in injections - they have caused Covid-19 symptoms that puzzled you because they are not usually associated with coronaviruses. Premum non nocere! Get a neodymium magnet and check the magnetic field at the injection site of mRNA jabs. Some people have become highly magnetic. https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/magne...ge-compilation

How concerned are you about adverse events related to the vaccines? (medscape.com)

Billions of doses of vaccines and less than 1,500 comments

I thought there would be 1,000,000s , oh well it looks like 99.9% of people are happy with the vaccine
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

and the anti-vaxxers are controlled by the A-Team, Katie Hopkins, David 'The son of god' Ike and Kenneth Copeland the Covid buster

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

8 future Booster shots already in place in new French Nazi style personal I.D document? Wow.

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9)]Trudeau: "If you don't want to get vaccinated, that's your choice, but don't think you can get on a plane or train next to vaccinated people and put them at risk".

[/COLOR]

Respected Member
    Trudeau: "If you don't want to get vaccinated, that's your choice, but don't think you can get on a plane or train next to vaccinated people and put them at risk".

Seems good to me.

Thanks to vaccination, the UK is now opened up again.
    Some people, a minority, wear masks out of respect for others who might be vulnerable or might not yet have been vaccinated. Most people don't bother, no problem.

Meanwhile, in the Philippines...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    Seems good to me.

Thanks to vaccination, the UK is now opened up again.
    Some people, a minority, wear masks out of respect for others who might be vulnerable or might not yet have been vaccinated. Most people don't bother, no problem.
    I still wear a mask when in shops etc, for the reasons you've posted, as I've posted before, I know someone who died of covid and someone I use to work with spent 5 months in a induced coma because of covid. some people out there still do not take it seriously until it effects them personally then it might be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    Meanwhile, in the Philippines...
    sadly for the Philippines

Raging Delta variant takes its toll as Philippines runs out of nurses
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-out-of-nurses

I live in the Philippines..I dont know anyone that has covid and I dont know anyone that knows anyone that has it..
    Is it the endless beautiful sunny days here that provide us vitamin D?
    There should be bodies piled up in squatter areas awaiting mass burial/disposal but where are they?

Meanwhile. In the new Nazi state of Melbourne the Pigs in black there are struggling to enforce the 200 day long lockdown.
    Aussies have had enough!
    Go Aussie!! Go get your much loved Freedom back.
    The cowardly use of Rubber bullets and pepper spray will not stop them.

The delta variant here is like a boring an old hat.
    We here in the land of smiles much prefer the lambada variant.
    More fun here in the Philippines!!

More great news in the battle for Freedom guys..
    Aussie and NZ Patriotic truck drivers are planning massive port and road blockades next week!

I live in the Philippines..I dont know anyone that has covid and I dont know anyone that knows anyone that has it..
    Is it the endless beautiful sunny days here that provide us vitamin D?
    There should be bodies piled up in squatter areas awaiting mass burial/disposal but where are they?
    many who live in the squatter areas are young, so they have a very small chance of dying from covid.

well someone is dying of covid in the Phils, sadly 215 yesterday.

oh by the way Fred, crypto is doing very nicely at the moment, nearly tripled my money... time to take some profits... but I'll not be wasting money on a sports car

Filipinos are openly afraid of going to hospitals since this farce began...They go in and die a Covid related death.. Their family are usually charged over 100K in medical fees and the body is bricked up the next day without mourners.. Lots of land for sale now to finance the Corrupt Hospital bills and B.S Doctors fees.
    The covid death numbers are a fake statistic.. Everyone of us that live here know this.

R.I.P

The people of Waterford Ireland are devastated to learn that a local hero @WaterfordFCie
    captain Roy Butler died on Monday of a massive brain bleed 3 days after getting the @JanssenUS
    J&J vax. He was a player, coach, mentor, beloved by friends and family. Media silent re vax. RIP
    Last edited by fred; 25th August 2021 at 07:33.

Trusted Member
    Filipinos are openly afraid of going to hospitals since this farce began...They go in and die a Covid related death.. Their family are usually charged over 100K in medical fees and the body is bricked up the next day without mourners.. Lots of land for sale now to finance the Corrupt Hospital bills and B.S Doctors fees.
    The covid death numbers are a fake statistic.. Everyone of us that live here know this.
    Have to say, that has certainly been the experience of some in this part of the country...including deaths in our close family.
    They are FEARFUL of hospitals and medical treatment, at whatever price. The last one we lost was a lovely young lady, aged only 22 years. Cause still unknown, as she wasn't taken to a hospital or doctor... but this was the culmination of a 'sickness' that she'd been experiencing for a while. (I believe possibly a brain tumour or bleed).

Covid kills 4 more innocent children in Aus but who cares?

Australia: Four Newborn Babies Die After Being Denied Heart Surgery Due to COVID Travel Rules

Interstate transfers to Melbourne blocked due to corona lockdown restrictions.

Four newborn babies in Adelaide, Australia have died after being denied life-saving heart surgery due to coronavirus travel restrictions.
    Adelaide is the only mainland Australian capital that doesn’t provide paediatric cardiac surgery, therefore around 100 babies a year have to be sent interstate to receive treatment.
    However, due to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions imposed by the Australian government, transfers to Melbourne have stopped and the babies have to make a longer journey to Sydney instead.
    “Obsetrician Professor John Svigos said four babies who had died in Adelaide in the past month had been unable to be transferred and would have “almost certainly” benefited from on-site surgery,” reports 9 News.
    https://summit.news/2020/10/21/austr...-travel-rules/

R.I.P Leaves a pregnant wife behind

Staffordshire Covid sceptic Marcus Birks dies in hospital

He was admitted to the intensive care unit at Royal Stoke University Hospital earlier this month.

The musician had told the BBC he was "shocked" to have become so unwell with the virus because he "rarely got ill".

Speaking to the BBC earlier in August, Mr Birks said: "If you haven't been ill, you don't think you're going to get ill, so you listen to the [anti-vaccine] stuff.

"When you feel like you can't get enough breath, it's the scariest feeling in the world."

He said information had been skewed by social media and conspiracy theorists and he had not had the vaccine.
    "First thing I am going tell all my family to do is get the vaccine and anybody I see," he said.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-58376709

Pure Evil.

Teenage boys more at risk from vaccines than CovidYoung males are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems after being jabbed than be hospitalised from coronavirus, study finds
    By Camilla Turner, EDUCATION EDITOR
    9 September 2021 • 5:30pm

Teenage boys are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems from the vaccine than be hospitalised from Covid-19, a major study has found.
    Children who face the highest risk of a “cardiac adverse event” are boys aged between 12 and 15 following two doses of a vaccine, according to new research from the US.

https://usnewsrevolution.com/study-b...ts-than-covid/

Trusted Member
    The article quoted actually starts by saying :- "This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review ... It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice."

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, usually caused by a virus. Depending on the cause and severity, symptoms and possible problems can range from mild ( most recover ) to life-threatening heart failure.

The authors reviewed reports among adolescents ages 12-17 who received mRNA vaccination against COVID-19. 257 "cardiac adverse events" (CAE) were identified.

"Rates per million following dose 2 among males were 162.2 (ages 12-15) and 94.0 (ages 16-17); among females, rates were 13.0 and 13.4 per million, respectively. For boys 12-15 without medical comorbidities receiving their second mRNA vaccination dose, the rate of CAE is 3.7-6.1 times higher than their 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization risk as of August 21, 2021 (7-day hospitalizations 1.5/100k population) and 2.6-4.3-fold higher at times of high weekly hospitalization risk (2.1/100k), such as during January 2021. For boys 16-17 without medical comorbidities, the rate of CAE is currently 2.1-3.5 times higher than their 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization risk, and 1.5-2.5 times higher at times of high weekly COVID-19 hospitalization."

The authors conclude "Further research into the severity and long-term sequelae of post-vaccination CAE is warranted."

Once again, media reports focus on relative risks rather than absolute risks of rare events, and as such should be taken with a pinch of salt ( only one, or it will raise blood pressure ).

The vaccine is working so well now that the Philippine government have banned Israeli citizens along with 7 other countries from entering the Philippines!
    Not bad progress for the worlds most vaccinated country!

Manila, Philippines

The travel restrictions will be from September 12 to 18

President Rodrigo Duterte approved a recommendation by pandemic task force officials to impose a travel ban on nine countries from September 12 to 18.

Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque, on Friday, September 10, said the travel ban applied to persons who recently went to or came from the following countries:

• Azerbaijan
    • Guadeloupe
    • Guam
    • Israel
    • Kosovo
    • Montenegro
    • North Macedonia
    • Saint Lucia
    • Switzerland

Specifically, travelers are barred from entry if they had been to any of these countries in the 14 days before their scheduled arrival in the Philippines.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/phili...box=1631281911

https://www.rappler.com/nation/phili...box=1631281911

WTF???

Dont shoot the messenger just because you don't like it and it doesn't match your blinkered understanding of life.

Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests.

Most of the vaccinated patients who were hospitalized, about 87 percent, were at least 60 years old.

"This is a very clear warning sign for the rest of the world," said Ran Balicer, CIO at Clalit Health Services, Israel's largest health maintenance organization. "If it can happen here, it can probably happen anywhere," he told Science.

The country has one of the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination levels, with about 78 percent of those ages 12 and older fully vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer vaccine. At the same time, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, potentially a sign of waning vaccine immunity as the highly contagious delta variant spreads, Science reports.

More facts that need to be hidden before they are cancelled..

Respected Member
    Dont shoot the messenger just because you don't like it and it doesn't match your blinkered understanding of life.
    Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests.
    A link to the alarmist article you refer to: https://www.science.org/news/2021/08...t-defeat-delta

Good to see that Israel is taking further steps to ensure that its population is safe, that the vaccinations are saving lives, that booster vaccinations have value, and that Israel (as well as other Governments) is doing everything necessary to protect it's citizens from this nasty virus.

No Flu anymore..
    Only Kung Flu!

The general British reaction is a bit like those that listened patiently to the band on the Titanic as it slowly slipped into the Icey waves and ultimately down into the dark,cold abyss.
    Very very sad demise.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information