Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why ...

Question Why ...

... were *60,000 spectators allowed to cram into Wembley stadium - *most of them without protective face coverings - the other night, for the semi-final between England and Denmark in the midst of an ongoing pandemic?

Because the pandemic is over but they keep on fearmongering about new variants. THe new variant has a fatality rate of 0.08%
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Because the pandemic is over but they keep on fearmongering about new variants. THe new variant has a fatality rate of 0.08%
    Agreed 100%.
    Steve..In effect,you and I are trying to talk sensibly to a Sheep herd so very nicely and with great patience.
    Ultimately though, the only advice that they will ever understand is from a good old fashioned Border Collie.

Baaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa

If you look at the National Statisics Office data for mortailty rates, you will see that the numbers of deaths registered now and on average with past years averages. In fact below if you look at the data.
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nglandandwales

Life expectancy in the UK is 81.52 years old. A 0.15% increase from 2020.

Average age of people that died involving Covid: Male 83 years Female 85 years

Yes Fred, I dont like dogs lol

Where I live, yesterday they declared 300 recoveries and two hundred the day before. Expect most of them never had it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Where I live, yesterday they declared 300 recoveries and two hundred the day before. Expect most of them never had it in the first place.
    When a PCR test costs from 3200 peso to 5000 peso I really doubt such numbers. I know of no one in our area that has gone for a test just to see if they have covid or not, it is just too expensive.

When a PCR test costs from 3200 peso to 5000 peso I really doubt such numbers. I know of no one in our area that has gone for a test just to see if they have covid or not, it is just too expensive.
    Yes....that's right

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... were *60,000 spectators allowed to cram into Wembley stadium - *most of them without protective face coverings - the other night, for the semi-final between England and Denmark in the midst of an ongoing pandemic?
    ... my point ^ being ... ... WHY make exception for sporting events [Wimbledon among them] at a time when it's constantly "dinned into" the general population that covid cases are said to be on the rise again?

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Agreed 100%.
    Steve..In effect,you and I are trying to talk sensibly to a Sheep herd so very nicely and with great patience.
    Ultimately though, the only advice that they will ever understand is from a good old fashioned Border Collie.
    ... sheep? ... it's those who endanger their own lives, and the lives of others, by refusing to take part in a vaccination programme (that's saved many, many lives while causing proportionately little of the colateral damage unfairly ascribed to it along the way) through their irrational fears ... they're surely the real sheep:

Respected Member
    ... it's those who endanger their own lives, and the lives of others, by refusing to take part in a vaccination programme (that's saved many, many lives while causing proportionately little of the colateral damage unfairly ascribed to it along the way) through their irrational fears ... they're surely the real
    I agree totally.

Restrictions in the UK are now being relaxed due to the successful vaccination campaign.

I was happy to be vaccinated at the earliest opportunity and would feel safer knowing that people around me have also been vaccinated as that will combat the spread of Covid and its variants.

Corrupt BBC lies exposed again.
    Sheeps...Open your damned eyes.
    The leftist B.S charade is now an embarrassment!

Soccer fans watching the broadcast of today’s Euro semifinal saw a socially distanced Wembley Stadium in London. One problem — the rest of the stadium was absolutely packed, shoulder to shoulder.

More England fans social distancing outside Wembley!!

Socially distanced mourning.
    England teams Karma for taking the Marxist knee before every game?

... sheep? ... it's those who endanger their own lives, and the lives of others, by refusing to take part in a vaccination programme (that's saved many, many lives while causing proportionately little of the colateral damage unfairly ascribed to it along the way) through their irrational fears ... they're surely the real sheep:
    After everything i have been through recently, i still caught covid and didnt even know. No effects nothing. Even you have the vaccine, how does that stop you from spreading it, you can still carry it, still spread it, just the same as me. Being an asymptomatic case, i have natural immunity, there must be a certain amount of the population that will be the ones to create herd immunity, or the media will work up another panic and dive us into another pointless rash of lockdowns.
    The problem comes now, that naturally resistant people or those who dont want the vaccine will be persecuted and treated as 'unclean' by the holier than thou vaccinated group. Just wait, its coming.

Respected Member
    The problem comes now, that naturally resistant people or those who dont want the vaccine will be persecuted and treated as 'unclean' by the holier than thou vaccinated group. Just wait, its coming.
    My Mother was double vaccinated at the start of the year.

She was quite frail and had difficulty walking, after a recent fall she spent a week in hospital before being moved to a care home.

When I visited her two weeks ago we had to keep our masks on for the visit, a carer walked into the room with her mask pulled down under her chin and spent five minutes talking crap.

Last weekend, I could not visit Mum as her weekly test had shown her to be infected with Covid.

On Thursday she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post

She was quite frail and had difficulty walking, after a recent fall she spent a week in hospital before being moved to a care home.

When I visited her two weeks ago we had to keep our masks on for the visit, a carer walked into the room with her mask pulled down under her chin and spent five minutes talking crap.

Last weekend, I could not visit Mum as her weekly test had shown her to be infected with Covid.

On Thursday she died.
    That's tragic, and after losing my wife just a few weeks ago, i know your pain, my sincere condolences.

Respected Member
    That's tragic, and after losing my wife just a few weeks ago, i know your pain, my sincere condolences.
    Thanks Steve, respects.

On Thursday she died.
    My condolences Dave.

Because the pandemic is over
    ... If only! But far from it, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    's my whole point! Has been all along ... and the MAIN reason this thread was started in the first place.

's my whole point! Has been all along ... and the MAIN reason this thread was started in the first place.
    Because like I said earlier Arthur, the pandemic is over. People need to get back to normal. The government is getting their quota of people jabbed and it's time to move on. The government is still scaremongering just to put pressure on those who dont want the vaccine. People must make thier own minds up if they take it of not. They cannot be forced. Dont you think it's time the hospitals concentrated on more demanding health issues?

Because like I said earlier Arthur, the pandemic is over.
    Wish it was, Steve ... ... 'fraid the new Health Secretary doesn't agree, though, as he states in his third paragraph.

http://chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-n...ahead-20979111 ...

People need to get back to normal. The government is getting their quota of people jabbed and it's time to move on. The government is still scaremongering just to put pressure on those who dont want the vaccine. People must make thier own minds up if they take it of not. They cannot be forced.
    Oh gosh, yes ... we're long overdue a return to normal. so, of course, you're correct in every other respect.

Dont you think it's time the hospitals concentrated on more demanding health issues?
    Absolutely, ... and the sooner the better for ALL our sakes.

Because like I said earlier Arthur, the pandemic is over. People need to get back to normal. The government is getting their quota of people jabbed and it's time to move on. The government is still scaremongering just to put pressure on those who dont want the vaccine. People must make thier own minds up if they take it of not. They cannot be forced. Dont you think it's time the hospitals concentrated on more demanding health issues?
    Steve.. Talking common sense and logic to some people is a bit like attempting to teach your Dog Quantum mechanics.

On Thursday she died.
    This is terrible, so sorry to hear this.

Wish it was, Steve ... ... 'fraid the new Health Secretary doesn't agree, though, as he states in his third paragraph.

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/covid-news-live-updates-ahead-20979111 ...
    Unfortunately, he is just another puppet and only regurgitates the same fearmongering rubbish. Look around google, if big tech hasn't censored it already and find some real statistics. Try the National Statistics Office, see real death numbers compared to previous month/years, it speaks for itself.

It's like this stupid quarantine hotel stuff, it is rubbish, a false narrative. I left the Philippines with a clear swab test, I travelled on a plane with many people, all clear too. in fact all the people we encountered on our whole journey were also clear of covid.

If we are clear, we either have:
    1, Natural immunity because we have had covid or
    2, had the vaccine and have a chemical immunity.

It is mad to close us away from the world if we are negative. I had to pay 2400 GBP for the pleasure, and for what? 2 more consecutive negative tests in 10 days.

I have said before, there needs to be natural herd immunity or we are all lost, the fear the government has installed in the people has done more bad than good. I fully expect to be looked down on for not wanting to comply and have the vaccine.

One more thing, and i hope it doesnt come to this. In the US, the government is trying to force the vaccine on people, door to door as Biden wants. He is also encouraging companies to force workers to get the vaccine under threat of losing their jobs. (could happen here) if that's the case, if an employer makes this a rule, who will be liable for any reaction to the vaccine? The employer or the government?

who will be liable for any reaction to the vaccine? The employer or the government?
    Neither.

Trusted Member

On Thursday she died.
    So sorry to read this. Condolences to you and your family sir.

I worry constantly about my mum, there in England (94 next month), but fortunately she's still able to live independently in her own home (with some help from my sister). Had her jabs now too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information