Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
... sheep? ... it's those who endanger their own lives, and the lives of others, by refusing to take part in a vaccination programme (that's saved many, many lives while causing proportionately little of the colateral damage unfairly ascribed to it along the way) through their irrational fears ... they're surely the real sheep:
After everything i have been through recently, i still caught covid and didnt even know. No effects nothing. Even you have the vaccine, how does that stop you from spreading it, you can still carry it, still spread it, just the same as me. Being an asymptomatic case, i have natural immunity, there must be a certain amount of the population that will be the ones to create herd immunity, or the media will work up another panic and dive us into another pointless rash of lockdowns.
The problem comes now, that naturally resistant people or those who dont want the vaccine will be persecuted and treated as 'unclean' by the holier than thou vaccinated group. Just wait, its coming.