Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you want it,take it..your body,your choice..wear as many masks as you wish also and lock up your family etc.
    But not me.
    The vaccine does not work and it is not fit for purpose imo.
    The end.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    If you want it,take it..your body,your choice..wear as many masks as you wish also and lock up your family etc.
    But not me.
    The vaccine does not work and it is not fit for purpose imo.
    The end.
    My evaluation is that the vaccines do work.
    They reduce transmission of Covid and significantly reduce deaths from the virus.

Vaccination has enabled the UK to re-open. Today, I did not wear a mask on the train, in the supermarket, or in the bustling pub, there is no need.

Fred, are you taking ivermectin, or just suggesting it as an alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    My evaluation is that the vaccines do work.
    They reduce transmission of Covid and significantly reduce deaths from the virus.

Vaccination has enabled the UK to re-open. Today, I did not wear a mask on the train, in the supermarket, or in the bustling pub, there is no need.

Fred, are you taking ivermectin, or just suggesting it as an alternative?
    I am not suggesting anything. Your body,your choice.. Do what you need to do.
    Science has already shown quite clearly that a negative tested person that takes Ivermectin prescribed by a Doctor will Not get sick with flu+. |
    If people want to bury their heads in sand then so be it.

I personally have ZERO fear in regard this flu+ and I am certain that what doesn't kill me can only make me stronger.. Naturally acquired immunity is how we were designed to survive.

My Sister in law had the jab last week..Painful arm but she is now fine.. She took one of our Nephews with her to get jabbed...His blood pressure went through the roof...Touch n go stuff.
    Even Bill Gates says we cannot know the long term effects that this experimental poorly tested drug can bring about for at least 3 years.

Israeli Prime Minister says: "The most vulnerable population at the moment are the ones who received two vaccine doses". Now he wants everyone to get a third shot of the 'vaccine'.
    Absolutely crazy..

Dr Michael Yeadon.
    Children are FIFTY TIMES MORE LIKELY TO DIE FROM THE VACCINE THAN THE VIRUS!

The former Vice President of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who headed the pharmaceutical giant’s research into respiratory diseases has said in an interview that children are 50 times more likely to die from the Covid-19 vaccine than from the virus itself, on the off chance they even contracted it.
    https://theliberal.ie/children-50-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-19-vaccine-than-virus-itself-claims-former-pfizer-vp-dr-michael-yeadon/

Tokyo’s Medical Chairman Recommends Ivermectin To All COVID Patients And Japan Suspends 1.6 Million Moderna Covid Vaccine Doses

Tokyo’s Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients. Japan’s government is one of the most conservative and cautious in the world. Data is clear.

In Sub Sahara,Africa,people are prescribed anti viral (malaria) drugs.
    Covid is not thriving there though..
    Seems that there is a 22 X less chance dying of Covid in these areas than in the Vaccinated USA!!!!
    Real science..Based on real data that the fake news refuses to print.

Profound and persistent disparity in COVID-19 mortality rates between USA / Western Europe and sub-Saharan Africa: A crossover effect of antimalarial drugs?

• August 2021

DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.24727.09122

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

Tokyo’s Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients. Japan’s government is one of the most conservative and cautious in the world. Data is clear.

not so clear ..

Truth : Ivermectin Still Not Used Against COVID-19 In Japan!
    The truth is that ivermectin did NOT receive the greenlight to be used to treat or prevent COVID-19 in Japan.

Here are the FACTS…

https://www.techarp.com/science/gree...ermectin-japan
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Disregard the real facts at your own will.. If you have already been stabbed,then
    alll points and factual info posted by me are null and void..I wish you good luck in your quest for a future of good health.
    Will the 10.000 Afghans arriving in the uk shortly pay the 2k quarantine fee in order to stay in a nice socially distsnced hotel??

Trusted Member
    " The vaccine " is not a drug, and malaria is not caused by a virus.

Ivermectin is unlicensed in the UK, may be used for treatment of strongyloides and onchocerciasis infections, also some cases of scabies. It has a long list of potential side effects, some severe, which may not immediately become apparent.

Anyone with " blood pressure going through the roof " needs urgent medical treatment ( and a young person with this may well have a treatable cause ).

I've explained ( again ) our immune system in the "Health Issues" section. If that seems daunting, try reading the 500+ page "Roitt's Essential Immunology" textbook !

Dr. Lee Merritt REVEALS MORE SOLDIERS HAVE DIED FROM THE VACCINE THAN DIED FROM COVID.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/0f0EPg5hBrgB/

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers

A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

A groundbreaking preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, includes alarming findings devastating to the COVID vaccine rollout.
    The study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.
    While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into presymptomatic superspreaders.

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Anyone with " blood pressure going through the roof " needs urgent medical treatment ( and a young person with this may well have a treatable cause ).
    If you are referring to my Nephew,he has no medical history of high blood pressure.
    At least not since receiving the Clot Shot!
    He seems to be OK for now but he gave us all quite a scare!

Not so great news .. .

Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid 'miracle' drug

Ivermectin has been called a Covid "miracle" drug, championed by vaccine opponents, and recommended by health authorities in some countries. But the BBC can reveal there are serious errors in a number of key studies that the drug's promoters rely on.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

Covid: Scientist concerned over fake Ivermectin claims
    Ivermectin was called a Covid "miracle" drug, championed by vaccine opponents, but research has shown that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-58831472

Ivermectin: Oklahoma doctor warns against using drug for Covid treatment

A US doctor is urging people to stop taking the horse deworming drug Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

Patients have been needing urgent treatment at emergency units in Oklahoma hospitals after overdosing on the drug, Dr Jason McElyea says.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58449876

and even more 'great news'

2 New Mexicans have died of Ivermectin toxicity, state health officials say
    https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news...s-say/6246168/
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Nothing more fake than Ivermectin, don't touch it,

Reading some rather interesting Anecdotes from locals that are taking a Chinese herbal remedy thats been used for over 20 years in China for Flu and recently Cov-19..
    As they cannot afford to be ripped off by the local hospitals that want 400K for Covid naturally immune blood transfusions Or to be tortured and largely killed with ventilator tubes etc.

They are saying the results have been quite remarkable.
    What have they got to lose?
    I just bought 3 boxes of 24 pills myself on Lazada just in case!

Lianhua Qingwen

Results

We included 284 patients (142 each in treatment and control group) in the full-analysis set. The recovery rate was significantly higher in treatment group as compared with control group (91.5% vs. 82.4%, p = 0.022). The median time to symptom recovery was markedly shorter in treatment group (median: 7 vs. 10 days, p < 0.001). Time to recovery of fever (2 vs. 3 days), fatigue (3 vs. 6 days) and coughing (7 vs. 10 days) was also significantly shorter in treatment group (all p < 0.001). The rate of improvement in chest computed tomographic manifestations (83.8% vs. 64.1%, p < 0.001) and clinical cure (78.9% vs. 66.2%, p = 0.017) was also higher in treatment group. However, both groups did not differ in the rate of conversion to severe cases or viral assay findings (both p > 0.05). No serious adverse events were reported.

Conclusion

In light of the safety and effectiveness profiles, LH capsules could be considered to ameliorate clinical symptoms of Covid-19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7229744/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information