Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    you post videos from a retired A & E nurse, a psychiatrist from the outback and Katie Hopkins, post some videos from an Infectious disease consultant or a Virologist who have spent many years training.

anyway I've wasted enough time, got crypto money to make
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    you post videos from a retired A & E nurse, a psychiatrist from the outback and Katie Hopkins, post some videos from an Infectious disease consultant or a Virologist who have spent many years training.

anyway I've wasted enough time, got crypto money to make
    You get all your info from a Filipino nurse working in the UK?
    Your Crypto took a bit of hit lately I see.. Carry on.. As you were!!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    You get all your info from a Filipino nurse working in the UK?
    Your Crypto took a bit of hit lately I see.. Carry on.. As you were!!
    I think any Filipino nurse working in the UK would be more knowledgeable on covid than the Youtubers you post. the Misses is in fact a mid grade doctor working in A&E

Took a hit , not me, that's when I make the most money
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Took a hit , not me, that's when I make the most money
    Early retirement and new Maserati for Crypto Joe!!

Trusted Member
    I've been a doctor for 50 years, and I did receive a " Thanks Doc " in response to my #77 ( " Afraid of the vaccine " ).

Early retirement and new Maserati for Crypto Joe!!
    early retirement, now why would I want to do that, what would I do all day waste time on the net and start believing conspiracy theories

In fact I'm more busy now than ever, I'm only on here at the mo because I'm watching a youtube video

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    I've been a doctor for 50 years, and I did receive a " Thanks Doc " in response to my #77 ( " Afraid of the vaccine " ).
    well Doc Alan it appears your post didn't change his opinion on the vaccines one bit

but thanks from me to for your informative post on the vaccines.

Trusted Member

but thanks from me to for your informative post on the vaccines.
    Thanks in turn, appreciated

In fact I'm more busy now than ever, I'm only on here at the mo because I'm watching a youtube video
    Wow.. You sound ever so very busy there in sad old UK Joe!!
    Keep up the good work Joe and same goes for your little Joe over there too!!
    BTW.. When I come back to UK after all this Covid B.S is over ,can I have a little go in your new
    Maserati?

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I honestly don't understand why all these videos, and whatever the stuffs being posted here (and on the other threads) are being posted. Is the purpose to change the minds of those who want to get the vaccines, or make us regret our decision, or what else? It looks like a campaign period of the anti-vaxxers really. Either way, just do whatever you want or don't want to do. If you don't want to get the vaccines, then don't. Simples.

Anyway, Keith and I got all the vaccines. My family in the Philippines also had the vaccines.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    I honestly don't understand why all these videos, and whatever the stuffs being posted here (and on the other threads) are being posted. Is the purpose to change the minds of those who want to get the vaccines, or make us regret our decision, or what else? It looks like a campaign period of the anti-vaxxers really. Either way, just do whatever you want or don't want to do. If you don't want to get the vaccines, then don't. Simples.

Anyway, Keith and I got all the vaccines. My family in the Philippines also had the vaccines.
    ALL of my family except little joe have had the vaccine, after the death of my work colleagues partner I will not take any risks

The unvaccinated are the majority who are dying now also young ones are now in intensive care

"Please be safe and if you are 12 or older — please protect yourself," read a tweet by Dr. Thomas Dobbs, Mississippi's health officer.

Seven children in Mississippi were hospitalized in intensive care with the coronavirus, Dobbs said. Two are on ventilators, he tweeted Tuesday.

In a Twitter post Monday, Dobbs said a "vast majority" of the hospitalizations and deaths are among people who were not vaccinated. According to NBC News' data, only 33.5 percent of the state's population is fully vaccinated.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...riant-n1273998

Unvaccinated are 'the new vulnerable' as 994 new cases of Covid-19 confirmed
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40338038.html

Is the purpose to change the minds of those who want to get the vaccines, or make us regret our decision, or what else? It looks like a campaign period of the anti-vaxxers really.
    The purpose is to be educated with the real facts on BOTH sides and without prejudice.. Not just the narrative people are being presented with on Good morning Britain.

just do whatever you want or don't want to do. If you don't want to get the vaccines, then don't. Simples.

Agreed up to a point because I was taught to believe in freedom of choice.
    The problem is that those that have chosen NOT to be vaccinated will be discriminated against by world Governments that are proposing vaccine I.D cards.
    Mandatory use for access to shops, restaurants, cinema's,sports events,local and world travel ect are now being proposed..
    Not so "Simples" now,is it!
    I have to admire the French.. After macron`s ludicrous statement about these Commie style I.D cards being compulsory, the famous yellow jackets are beginning to make another appearance.

WTF??
    How many in UK vaccinated?? Nearly 50 million?
    How can this be?

The purpose is to be educated with the real facts on BOTH sides and without prejudice.. Not just the narrative people are being presented with on Good morning Britain.

Agreed up to a point because I was taught to believe in freedom of choice.
    The problem is that those that have chosen NOT to be vaccinated will be discriminated against by world Governments that are proposing vaccine I.D cards.
    Mandatory use for access to shops, restaurants, cinema's,sports events,local and world travel ect are now being proposed..
    Not so "Simples" now,is it!
    I have to admire the French.. After macron`s ludicrous statement about these Commie style I.D cards being compulsory, the famous yellow jackets are beginning to make another appearance.

I guess it will still be lucky here, anti vaxxers will just be refused entry to places. In the Philippines, Duterte is threatening jail.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...il-2021-06-21/
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Trusted Member
    Still waiting for him to chase off the Chinese on his Jet Ski.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    -=rayna.keith=-

he made sure he was vaccinated first with Sinopharm

a brave guy taking it first, who knows what the side effects are

"Don't follow my footsteps," Mr Duterte said, according to local media reports. "It's dangerous because there are no studies, it might not be good for the body. Just let me be the sole person to receive it."
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57004924

Trusted Member
    Has the Fentanyl gone to his head ?

All the Phils needs now, is for his lovely daughter to be elected.

Has the Fentanyl gone to his head ?

All the Phils needs now, is for his lovely daughter to be elected.
    To be honest..I dont think it really matters who is elected here..The country was,is, and always will be a complete basket case full of nutcase Presidents and wannabe Marcos`s.!!
    Looks like Manny Pacquio will run in the next election and if he wins his next fight against Errol Spence..Who knows..He could very well win the next Presidency.
    To most ordinary Filipino`s,I dont think it matters much as pretty much nothing much ever changes no matter who is elected.. At least thats the feed back I get locally!
    Me?? I couldn't possibly comment!
    It matters little to us anyway as we are quite happy here, regardless living in our humble provincial island tropical Hacienda!

I would be happy living near your tropical hacienda ,

Trusted Member
    Happy to go along with that viewpoint Fred.

not so great news...

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

FDA still not approved the experimental poison vaccine and for good reason.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Abstract

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Omaha Doctor Sees Tremendous Success with Ivermectin as Early Treatment Against COVID-19

Physicians from around the United States continue to emerge, going public with their declaration of the benefits of ivermectin as an early onset, mild-to-moderate stage COVID-19 treatment. Most recently on KETV 7 Omaha, Dr. Louis Safranek came forth, declaring, “I typically use it in combination with other agents. But I do prescribe it for virtually all the patients who come to be, as part of a treatment regimen, which I think is effective for folks.” The Harvard Medical School graduate has been specializing in infectious diseases for four decades. Having treated nearly 200 COVID-19 patients at home and in the local hospitals here in Omaha, Nebraska, ivermectin is a key medicine tool in the medicine box targeting COVID-19.
    TrialSite can assure that the National Institute of Health (NIH) formal policy in fighting the pandemic is to have a comprehensive mix of 1) safe and effective vaccines, 2) branded therapeutics, 3) generic repurposed therapeutics, and 4) sound and locationally relevant public health policy.

https://trialsitenews.com/omaha-doct...inst-covid-19/

Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

Again..
    Ivermectin is a generic drug that Big Pharma cannot profit from.
    MONEY MONEY MONEY is the name of the game!!!!!

FDA still not approved the experimental poison vaccine and for good reason.
    Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254

Face it.. It just doesn't work ffs!

Reverend Jesse Jackson and his wife, Jacqueline, hospitalized with COVID-19
    (
    FYI, both "fully vaccinated".)

The Reverend Jesse Jackson and his wife, Jacqueline, have both been hospitalized after testing positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released Saturday by Jackson's Rainbow/Push Coalition. The 79-year-old civil rights leader and his wife, 77, are both being treated at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.

"Doctors are currently monitoring the condition of both," the statement said, adding, "there are no further updates at this time."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jesse-jackson-wife-hospital-covid-19/

Israeli scientist says COVID-19 could be treated for under $1/day.

Double-blind study shows ivermectin reduces disease’s duration and infectiousness

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...ctUQYLjBtVNNOs

Face it.. It just doesn't work ffs!
    /
    of course it works, you can still catch covid, as I've posted on here many times it will stop the vast amount of people dying thou.

[h=1]Israeli scientist says COVID-19 could be treated for under $1/day.
    Big Pharma Fred, a $1 a day, an Astra Zeneca vaccine only cost the UK gov about $3 a shot, that's cost the gov\tax payer $6 for the 2 shots since March when I had the first one , so $6 usd or 6 * $30 = $180 usd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information