Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Kill the Bill UK protests.

The far left are being ever so silly again!!
    I have a feeling that this mob are Antifa,Black lives matter and Extinction rebellion all rolled into one.

Sad thing is that their violent protests and rioting tactics will probably put a seal on the Parliaments new law Bill and even more of your personal freedoms and God given rights there in the UK will be gone.

Attached Images Attached Images

Bring on the water cannon with some soap suds.

Respected Member
    Absolutely disgusting that these perverts are constantly trying to destroy our society with their hate politics.

were already a police state, a guy arrested under the terrorism act for filming outside a police station from a public place, such a crime, yet the police say they are undermanned and don't turn up when you've been burgled.

they don't seem to be undermanned at this police station , forward to 3 mins to get to the Benny Hill bit

or watch the 18 second version below ..

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    were already a police state, a guy arrested under the terrorism act for filming outside a police station from a public place, such a crime, yet the police say they are undermanned and don't turn up when you've been burgled.

they don't seem to be undermanned at this police station ,
    Know what you mean Joe. Reported serious matters myself in the past to no avail....but hey...if "you didn't indicate!" when driving, they'll have plenty of time to pull you over, argue with you for ten minutes and claim you have no insurance when you know full well you do.

They had plenty of spare time too when they constantly harassed me when I used to walk to work. I wasn't known to them and had no criminal record, so what was that all about?

Then there's the time I actually did something wrong, I'll hold my hands up to this one. I had the temerity to wait on a double yellow line in the car. Suddenly out of nowhere came an irate copper....and this guy was a pyscho. Bellowing at the top of his voice "If you don't effing move right now I'll effing arrest you".....um...like...any chance of speaking properly and politely? It doesn't cost anything you jumped up no mark.

The latest episode involving the cops happened at Xmas. My neighbour likes to drink a lot and by my guess he was the wrong side of sixty. He became yellow in the face and it didn't need a doctor to realise that an appointment with his maker wasn't far off. He was a recluse too and only really ventured out to get his potion from the offy along the road. I hadn't seen or heard him for a number of weeks and his postbox in the lobby was bursting. The writing was on the wall so I phoned up the boys in blue explaining the situation. Their response......."What do you want us to do about it?" WTF. It took me about five minutes to convince this chump that my neighbour was most likely dead. Eventually two officers appeared late evening and to be fair they were very polite and thanked me for my concern. He was found dead in his hallway and it was later revealed he had been there for around three weeks.

they don't seem to be undermanned at this police station , forward to 3 mins to get to the Benny Hill bit

or watch the 18 second version below ..

Plod no longer seem to work in the UK to uphold British common law for law abiding citizens.. They seem to only be a private security company for the Government and private corporations these days.
    I now see them like parking wardens. Only there to create revenue via fines.
    At first I thought that the people doing these Audits were just wind up merchants but I think I get the point now.

This is probably my favourite audit..The right to photograph or film anything from a public space and the right to remain silent!

Trusted Member
    What a horrible place the UK is becoming. So sad.

Now the Northern Irish 'situation' is rearing its ugly head again.

Why can't people just get along ?

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Plod no longer seem to work in the UK to uphold British common law for law abiding citizens.. They seem to only be a private security company for the Government and private corporations these days.
    From a couple of days ago, forward to 7:45

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Cops sacked for filming themselves speeding in a seized vehicle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56698186

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Cops sacked for filming themselves speeding in a seized vehicle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56698186

There are about 150,000 Police officers in the UK and after all they are only 'human' but looking at this list below of crimes Police officers have committed in the UK over the years, there are a lot of rapes and murders in the list

http://info.fmotl.com/PoliceListV40.pdf

1 Scouser vs 8 cops

There are about 150,000 Police officers in the UK and after all they are only 'human' but looking at this list below of crimes Police officers have committed in the UK over the years, there are a lot of rapes and murders in the list
    And plenty of paedophilia too . Astonishing! I always thought there was the odd bad apple here and there but nothing to this extent. This is a real eye opener.

Thread Information