Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Respected Member

Afraid of the vaccine.

I can't understand why anybody is afraid of vaccination against Covid, or why so many people seem intent on discrediting it.

Looking forward to my second jab, pubs re-opening, and foreign travel re-starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    I can't understand why anybody is afraid of vaccination against Covid, or why so many people seem intent on discrediting it.
    Neither can I. ... I truly marvel at seeing the way in which the number of Covid victims has decreased so dramatically over the comparatively short time since vaccination became available!

Looking forward to my second jab, pubs re-opening, and foreign travel re-starting.
    Me too ... to ALL of those things. ... Cheers!

I'm not afraid of having it, I just don't think it's absolutely necessary for me to get the jab at this particular time. Call it "playing it by ear" if you wish. Had side effects from the medical world before that lasted a few months (and I'm not referring to a Pinay nurse), so I'm not going to rush into this.

Just listening to the Brit health minister saying that there are probably variants around that the jabs you have had thus far may not protect you from.. Could be a 3rd jab for you British lab rats in or around August time.
    On the bright side, over here they say that the vaccine will not reach most of us for perhaps another 2 years or more.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Next jabs are in September, they will be annual jabs as are our Flu jabs Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post

I think that they are still debating that possibility Michael.. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it will be the case.
    The Big pharma companies are now worth Trillions,not Billions.
    In a few short years they will be worth Zillions!!!
    He who pays the piper,calls the tune.
    I admit. It`s a very clever strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    so the drug companies will be sound in pocket for many years

Seems to be becoming a common theme with all those countries suspending Astrazeneca.. No smoke without fire?

UK regulator found total of 30 cases of blood clot events after AstraZeneca vaccine use.

(Reuters) - British regulators on Thursday said they have identified 30 cases of rare blood clot events after the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, 25 more than the agency previously reported.
    The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency said it had received no such reports of clotting events following use of the vaccine made by BioNTech SE and Pfizer Inc.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-h...-idUSKBN2BO6XH

30 deaths out of 18 million vaccines in the UK, that's what 1 out of 600,000 and only 7 of those died.

Germany's Paul Ehrlich Institute has reported 31 cerebral venous sinus thromboses and nine deaths out of 2.7 million people vaccinated there.

The most recent UK data reported 30 clots linked with low platelet counts and seven deaths out of 18 million people vaccinated.

The European Medicines Agency, which has assessed data from around the world, estimates there is around a one in 100,000 risk of a CVST in people under the age of 60 who have been given the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The organisation's head of safety monitoring, Dr Peter Arlett, said that was "more than we would expect to see".

However, it is uncertain what the background rate of these blood clots in the brain truly is. Estimates vary from around two cases per million people every year to nearly 16 in every million in normal times and coronavirus itself may be causing them too.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56594189
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    30 deaths out of 18 million vaccines in the UK, that's what 1 out of 600,000 and only 7 of those died.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56594189
    Thats 30 deaths they only just agreed to validate.. If it was as simple as that why did 7/8 countries suspend the use of that particular vaccine?
    No smoke..No fire? Normally there is.
    No problem waiting for answers.. I have years and years I hope.

Also Astrazeneca were also nabbed illegally marketing the anti-psychotic drug Seroquel to children and elderly patients for uses not approved by the by the FDA.. 520 Million USD in fines?? Peanuts.

You trust these scammers if you wish with what they try to inject your kids with.. Not moi.

the EU screwed up their vaccine rollout, differing and being too slow to secure the vaccines. Then delaying again when there was a very small number of reports of blood clots. while the death rate from covid is over 610,000 in the EU. The risks of getting a blood clot are so small compared to the risk of dying from covid.

I work with someone who's partner died of covid and I worked with this guy over 20 years ago, he spent over 200 days in hospital and 4 months in an induced coma.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNW/videos/807574500045752/
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

The risks of getting a blood clot are so small compared to the risk of dying from covid.
    Zero where we live.. WTF do I need an your injection for anyway?

Will avoid at all costs but will continue to respect those of you that choose to bend over and take it up the... and still need to double mask in order to "stay safe"!!
    Mugs.
    (and still cant go on holiday this year) etc etc.
    Nothing so gullible as folk..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Zero where we live.. WTF do I need an injection for anyway?
    Because a man-made Super-Virus escaped from a Chinese research institute in Wuhan, the lab had been carrying out viral gain-of-function research.

Millions of people worldwide are dead or impoverished because of a scientific accident.

It needs to be brought under control.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/62258478...lips/primetime

maybe for now covid is not where you are, but

I'm sure you know this
    PH logs highest-ever new COVID-19 cases at 15,310
    https://www.rappler.com/nation/coron...s-april-2-2021

well you might think you don't need a vaccine but the Philippine gov needs them

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/24/a...hnk/index.html

maybe for now covid is not where you are, but

I'm sure you know this
    PH logs highest-ever new COVID-19 cases at 15,310
    https://www.rappler.com/nation/coron...s-april-2-2021

well you might think you don't need a vaccine but the Philippine gov needs them

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/24/a...hnk/index.html

Because a man-made Super-Virus escaped from a Chinese research institute in Wuhan, the lab had been carrying out viral gain-of-function research.

Millions of people worldwide are dead or impoverished because of a scientific accident.

It needs to be brought under control.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/62258478...lips/primetime

This is a Scamdemic IMO..It`s a scam!
    Lets look at Manila.. The city is jammed packed with millions of poor squatters living literally on top of each other.. "Social distancing"??? Yeah right..Goods luck with that.

They are supposed to be dropping like flies in their 100`s of 1000`s but they are not.. Why not?
    Normally they live 12/15 to a room with cockroaches,Mozzies and rats..Perhaps their bodies have gained so much immunity from this style of living that Covid 19 simply bounces off of them!!
    Normally the biggest threat to them is the dreaded Dengue virus but for some strange reason the Dengue case figures in the Philippines have miraculously dropped by around 80%!! (2020)
    Good news for anyone gullible enough to believe that horse ......
    The hospitals here are ripping every body off and families are selling land and real estate to pay these Covid 19 labelled bills..
    Someone is sick with Dengue,record them as suspected Covid positive and charge 20 times normal fee.. No one cares who lives or dies here..Only care about the MONEY!

Last time I checked the news,a majority of Filipino`s want nothing to do with these so called vaccines.
    My Mrs says that a lot of them are saying that the case figures in Manila were inflated to scare them into lining up once the vaccine comes online.
    The news also keeps spouting about how full the hospitals are there..
    The Hospitals in Manila were always full!!
    The new segregation Covid wards have pushed their operating space to the point of bursting..
    No wonder people are dying..

As you say.. Man made.
    China CCP must be laughing their socks off at the stupid western panic they orchestrated.
    All going to plan.

How the Government Prisons are practicing social distancing. See how the guard is wearing his mask.. Setting a good example.

According to the experts in the UK most of those shown in photo`s above are probably sick or even dead..Who knows?

Saw the Brit Good morning TV Doctor saying that anyone brave enough to go to the beach once fully vaccinated and allowed to travel should wear a mask.
    EVEN if he/she/it swims in the sea.
    Just wondering..Why out there in the sea??
    Could we pass it onto a flying COD?

According to the experts in the UK most of those shown in photo`s above are probably sick or even dead..Who knows?
    ... hmmmm, do we actually have such so-called "experts" in the UK?

Saw the Brit Good morning TV Doctor saying that anyone brave enough to go to the beach once fully vaccinated and allowed to travel should wear a mask.
    EVEN if he/she/it swims in the sea.
    Just wondering..Why out there in the sea??
    Could we pass it onto a flying COD?
    ......... ... d'you see what I mean? nonsense!

State of this..
    Attached Images Attached Images

A real new sign on a road to the Coronavirus vaccination centre in Telford.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PH suspends use of AstraZeneca on people below 60 years old over blood clot concerns

https://coconuts.co/manila/news/ph-suspends-use-of-astrazeneca-on-people-below-60-years-old-over-blood-clot-concerns/?fbclid=IwAR0qcfXcJfWC_qhhFOCuCjRUaeM4_cyagWMPZWMeQrDGcIVSwcwujA7aCE0

A real new sign on a road to the Coronavirus vaccination centre in Telford.
    You're only a sheep if you let others dictate to you....plenty of anti-vaxxers out there who fall into that category!

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    You're only a sheep if you let others dictate to you....plenty of anti-vaxxers out there who fall into that category!
    Agreed.
    Most important thing is freedom to choose.

Respected Member
    Seems to be becoming a common theme with all those countries suspending Astrazeneca.. No smoke without fire?

UK regulator found total of 30 cases of blood clot events after AstraZeneca vaccine use.

(Reuters) - British regulators on Thursday said they have identified 30 cases of rare blood clot events after the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, 25 more than the agency previously reported.
    The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency said it had received no such reports of clotting events following use of the vaccine made by BioNTech SE and Pfizer Inc.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-h...-idUSKBN2BO6XH
    Research now shows that the risk of developing a blood clot after having COVID-19 is eight times higher than after being given the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.

Sky
    Reuters

I find it distressing that the vaccination rate in the Philippines is still less than 1%. like much of the world it will be a long time before the virus is under control.

Research now shows that the risk of developing a blood clot after having COVID-19 is eight times higher than after being given the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.

I find it distressing that the vaccination rate in the Philippines is still less than 1%. like much of the world it will be a long time before the virus is under control.

Our lot in Manila all had Covid (about 15 of them) there in Manila..
    They said it was no worse than a mild cold. Perhaps they got lucky or perhaps the flu+ virus just isn't as deadly in a tropical climate?

People here do not seem to fear this virus for some reason.. Now that they are beginning to be educated about Ivermectin, what is there to fear?
    Big Pharma vaccine to expensive. Only for rich long nose Kano`s in countries like England and USA!

Our lot in Manila all had Covid (about 15 of them) there in Manila..
    They said it was no worse than a mild cold. Perhaps they got lucky or perhaps the flu+ virus just isn't as deadly in a tropical climate?

People here do not seem to fear this virus for some reason.. Now that they are beginning to be educated about Ivermectin, what is there to fear?
    Big Pharma vaccine to expensive. Only for rich long nose Kano`s in countries like England and USA!
    "Pfizer was 12 euros ($14), then it became 15 euros. Contracts are now being signed... at a price of 19.50 euros," Borissov said on Sunday.

The prices are in sharp contrast to the vaccine produced by British-Swedish drugmaker AstraZeneca, which vowed not to make a profit on its product during the pandemic and sold it to the EU for less than two euros a unit.

Bourla did not confirm the price of the Pfizer vaccine but admitted that it was sold at a higher price to developed countries like those in the EU or the United States.

"In middle-income countries, we sell it for half the price," he said.

"In poorer countries, including in Africa, we sell it at cost."
    https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pfiz...accine-2414702

2 Euros for an AstraZeneca shot.

69yr old pensioner thrown onto a bench and arrested like a violent criminal for posting anti lockdown stickers in England.
    No intervention from standers by. Disgusting.

Respected Member
    No intervention from standers by. Disgusting.
    They were all too busy taking videos to post on their social media accounts.

Not much on the BBC about this very large protest.. Why are they trying to hide the news these days?

Anti-lockdown protesters TAKE OVER central London.

[/h]
    Thousands of protesters have descended on London to protest the British government’s ongoing coronavirus restrictions. Though pubs and shops have reopened, stiff limits on gatherings remain in place.
    Holding signs reading “Freedom is non-negotiable” and “No health passports,” the demonstrators gathered in the capital on Saturday. Billed by its organizers as the “biggest street party London has ever seen,” the rally drew thousands of participants unhappy with the lingering restrictions on gatherings and movement, and opposed to the government’s vague plans to introduce so-called ‘vaccine passports’.
    Actor and mayoral candidate Laurence Fox, who has promised to do away with Covid-19 restrictions entirely if elected, was an enthusiastic participant. Posting videos of hordes of people marching through the streets, he decried the “total corruptstream media blackout” of the protest.

THOUSANDS of anti-lockdown protesters TAKE OVER central London (VIDEOS) — RT UK News

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information