Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    RIP.

Mum-of-three dies after suffering reaction to AstraZeneca vaccine

The 47-year-old developed blood clots on her brain - causing a catastrophic stroke - and her fiance Mark Tomlin has now spoken of the devastating impact her death has had on him and five-year-old son Orson.

Mum-of-three dies after suffering rare reaction to AstraZeneca vaccine - Daily Record

Bonkers..More like a Cheezy and bad futuristic movie plot.

They want to implant the US navy with "sensors" under their skin, "because of Coronavirus"

A sensor injected under the skin, backed by DARPA, is meant to spot COVID-19 days before symptoms appear.

• The tiny sensor, which was backed by DARPA, can be injected under the skin.
    • It constantly monitors whether the body is sick, and can transmit the signal to a sensor.
    • It detects COVID-19 infections one to two days before symptoms appear, according to the manufacturers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ar/ar-BB1fIKnt

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    scaremongering, I'll tell the guy I work with, whose partner died of Covid in January that it's all scaremongering

128,000 dead in the UK, nearly 4,000,000 around the world, I suppose for some people it's only scaremongering until it affects you, your family
    or someone you know

misses works in A&E, she told me that she just tested and confirmed a 16 month old toddler and 6yr old have covid and it's young ones filling up A&E with covid cases now.
    Since when did I say nobody has been affected from Covid? The point I'm making is that you shouldn't believe everything you hear or read. Did you know the word "Government" in Latin means "To Control The Mind".

Anyone have a free Spotify account? Try listening to your music for an hour and count how many government ads about Covid there are including the one where they claim there's a variant coming to a town near you . Getting beyond a joke now!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    C'mon Jamie get your vaccine sorted, you wont regret it you know
    Don't worry about me Michael. You just stay home, save lives, keep your distance from the Pinays and wash your face nappy regularly .

Tucker Carlson interviews Dr. Peter McCullough: Where is the conversation about COVID treatments?

Here is a very interesting video interview highlighting how treatments, such as ivermectin, for COVID-19 have been suppressed…
    Excerpt: “Had there been more of a focus on treating sick patients, said McCullough, early treatment could have prevented up to 85% of COVID deaths. Instead, he said, there’s an “incredible suppression of early treatment in the medical literature” for COVID.”
    “Why the single minded focus on the vaccine?”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tu...vid-treatments

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Since when did I say nobody has been affected from Covid? The point I'm making is that you shouldn't believe everything you hear or read. Did you know the word "Government" in Latin means "To Control The Mind".

Anyone have a free Spotify account? Try listening to your music for an hour and count how many government ads about Covid there are including the one where they claim there's a variant coming to a town near you . Getting beyond a joke now!
    with at least 128,000 deaths from covid in the UK you would expect the gov to do all it can to prevent any more dying. but it's not just 128,000 deaths its the families now without a mother, father, sister, brother etc.

what was the slogan from the aids awareness campaign

maybe they should have used it with covid, you know you might be sick of the gov telling you what to do and don't do, but your actions could affect other peoples lives forever. you could pass covid on to a family member or friend, if that person died how would that affect you?

the guy I work with, his partner caught covid from his sister. now some of his partner's family blame his sister for her death.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Tucker Carlson interviews Dr. Peter McCullough: Where is the conversation about COVID treatments?

Here is a very interesting video interview highlighting how treatments, such as ivermectin, for COVID-19 have been suppressed…
    Ivermectin might "questionably" ease symptoms of people who are already infected.

Obviously far better to vaccinate and prevent the spread of the virus rather than treat a deadly viral infection.

They say these experimental vaccine effects are rare and yet the accounts are all over social media.. MSM just cannot remove them fast enough.
    Do I want the kids in my care to risk this nonsense? No..Child abuse IMO.

Crazy.

A scientific study has been published which has found the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, used in the Covid-19 vaccines causes major vascular damage inducing strokes, heart attacks, migraines, and blood clots among dozens of other dangerous adverse reactions that have already killed a minimum of over 1100 people in the UK and over 10,500 people across EU countries alone.
    The prestigious Salk Institute, founded by vaccine pioneer Jonas Salk, has authored and published the bombshell scientific study revealing that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein used in the Covid jabs is what’s actually causing vascular damage. Critically, all three of the experimental Covid vaccines currently under emergency use authorisation in the UK either inject patients with the spike protein or, via mRNA technology, instruct the patient’s own body to manufacture the spike protein and release them into the blood system.
    https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...d-blood-clots/

Imagine my shock and amazement!!

Health chiefs' Covid winter plan could mean masks and social distancing for next 5 years!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/health-chiefs-covid-winter-plan-24440330

Wake up people FFS!!
    Unbelievable.

State drone scum bags.. Cowardly goons attack and arrest violently local business owners that work for a living,simply for refusing to allow a few stray Sheep into their shop!!
    Couldn't make it up.

The owners of an organic grocery store have been arrested in a violent clash with police over their refusal to allow mask use inside their store for 'hygiene reasons'.

Video of the confrontation on Thursday afternoon in the New South Wales town of Bowral showed the female owner being bundled into the back of a police van by two police officers.

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: graphik">

Another crazy Dr spouting irresponsible misinfo about the Pfizer vaccine?

I wonder how many hours Youtube will allow this one to stay on its servers?

Another crazy Dr spouting irresponsible misinfo about the Pfizer vaccine?

I wonder how many hours Youtube will allow this one to stay on its servers?

from a psychiatrist from New Zealand with a population of 5M and there have been nearly 4M deaths because of covid,

well not many are listening to him ..

23.8% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
    3.16 billion doses have been administered globally, and 38.69 million are now administered each day.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

where are all the news and social media stories of 1,000s of people who have died because they had a covid vaccine ? , you've only manage to find a handful to post here out of 3.16 billion doses ...
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

from a psychiatrist from New Zealand with a population of 5M and there have been nearly 4M deaths because of covid,

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

where are all the news and social media stories of 1,000s of people who have died because they had a covid vaccine ? , you've only manage to find a handful to post here out of 3.16 billion doses ...

There are many..Not on main stream media though..These channels are blocking pretty much any negative news in regards these so called vaccines.
    Most of the bad vaccine reviews are from Phone apps like TIK TOK.. As I do not own a smart phone,it`s not something I will come across much.There are some pretty graphic and scary videos there showing nasty reactions. Almost like violent physicals fits.Most of these videos are on the Telegram app which I can view on my PC. I cannot for some reason find a way to share any of them here.. Probably best not anyway as they are pretty damned horrific.

I do not really care about the Sheep herd or their inane thought processes..
    I listen to both sides and come to a well informed and balanced personal view of it all.

For real??

For real??

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57628123
    https://www.easterneye.biz/ten-count...eneca-vaccine/

and it looks like the EU will do the same very soon.

I listen to both sides and come to a well informed and balanced personal view of it all.

I must have missed your positive posts about covid vaccines , have you not thought when the daily death rate hit a peak of over 1,800 a day in the UK in Jan this year, and yesterdays number of deaths was 27. why it's gone down by over 1770 in 5 months if not for covid vaccines, people wearing masks and social distancing ?

I must have missed your positive posts about covid vaccines , have you not thought when the daily death rate hit a peak of over 1,800 a day in the UK in Jan this year, and yesterdays number of deaths was 27. why it's gone down by over 1770 in 5 months if not for covid vaccines, people wearing masks and social distancing ?
    I already asked 100 times why hardly no more Dengue here in the Philippines when before it was a major killer virus??
    Strangely ,no answer.
    Why the different data since Covid 19 came along??

Why are fully vaccinated people still dying of Covid19??

If masks and lockdowns work why are more people in the UK supposedly dying of the Common cold and influenza then of Covid 19?
    Weird right?

MORE people are dying of flu and pneumonia than coronavirus for the first time since the second wave erupted, new data has revealed.
    Data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) shows that deaths from Covid are down 28 per cent on last week and are at the lowest number since the week ending September 25.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/148585...d-second-wave/

Still don`t smell a Rat yet Joe?

One of the Vilest places due to the new draconian laws is NSW..
    Watch when the vile Gov. drones pepper spray a 12 year old girl for not wearing a mask.
    She had a medical exception BTW!
    Unreal how so called "good people" are allowing this to happen in a once free western society.

These are the hypocritical DICKS that rule over you there in the UK.
    Clowns.

Respected Member
    I already asked 100 times why hardly no more Dengue here in the Philippines when before it was a major killer virus??
    Strangely ,no answer.
    I don't know, I don't regularly follow the Philippine press.

Perhaps different priorities are in place, people isolating and staying indoors more, different "Covid" assignments for the reporters to report upon.

I have never had Dengue though I caught the (related) Chikungunya virus when I was in Indonesia, not good, it was agony stepping up from the road to the pavement for a while and my knee joints were painful for years afterwards. Surprisingly since Covid arrived my knees have been OK, though I don't think the two are related.

Because it's a frickin nasty virus and vaccines are not 100% effective.

One thing for certain, the vaccine drastically reduces both the symptoms and death rate from Covid.

If masks and lockdowns work why are more people in the UK supposedly dying of the Common cold and influenza than of Covid 19?
    Weird right?
    Think about what you said.

Masks and lockdowns (and vaccinations) HAVE worked which is why more people are dying of the common cold, flu, etc, than Covid.

With most of the UK population now vaccinated and a high level of immunity in place, the masks and lockdowns will no longer be officially required in the UK from 19th July.

Think about what you said.

Masks and lockdowns (and vaccinations) HAVE worked which is why more people are dying of the common cold, flu, etc, than Covid.

With most of the UK population now vaccinated and a high level of immunity in place, the masks and lockdowns will no longer be officially required in the UK from 19th July.

Main stream media do seem to be publishing inconsistent and conflicting data and misinformation.
    I guess it depends on which scientist they consult and how much he is paid to support the narrative they are pushing.

Flu Has Disappeared Worldwide during the COVID Pandemic

The public health measures that slow the spread of the novel coronavirus work really well on influenza

Since the novel coronavirus began its global spread, influenza cases reported to the World Health Organization have dropped to minuscule levels. The reason, epidemiologists think, is that the public health measures taken to keep the coronavirus from spreading also stop the flu. Influenza viruses are transmitted in much the same way as SARS-CoV-2, but they are less effective at jumping from host to host.
    As Scientific American reported last fall, the drop-off in flu numbers was both swift and universal. Since then, cases have stayed remarkably low. “There’s just no flu circulating,” says Greg Poland, who has studied the disease at the Mayo Clinic for decades. The U.S. saw about 600 deaths from influenza during the 2020–2021 flu season. In comparison, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated there were roughly 22,000 deaths in the prior season and 34,000 two seasons ago.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...vid-pandemic1/

The new modern British style Covid enforced segregation camps guarded mostly by underpaid foreigners that charge citizens 1750 Quid for their jail cell..
    Even for British Citizens trying to return home!!!
    No thanks!!
    Disgraceful!!

Strangely ,no answer.

If masks and lockdowns work why are more people in the UK supposedly dying of the Common cold and influenza then of Covid 19?
    Weird right?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/148585...d-second-wave/

Still don`t smell a Rat yet Joe?

no, as I've posted a few times being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting covid, but it greatly reduces the chance of needing to be admitted to hospital, so out of the 100,000,000s of vaccinated people a very small number will still unfortunately die of covid.

you missed this Fred, it looks like some anti-vax people are paying with their lives now

More than 99% of recent COVID deaths in US involve unvaccinated people, a 'sad and tragic' situation, Fauci says
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/h...le/7856564002/

a 'sad and tragic' situation, Fauci says
    I cannot believe a single word that comes out of the corrupt Evil fauchi`lying gob!
    Not only is he a liar he is complicit in this CHY-NA lab made virus.

Really surprised at how Richard Madeley called out the so called scientist
    Susan Michie after he heared her views warning people to carry on wearing face nappies after mid July..

Madeley began: “There’s a point I really have to put to you and you’ll be aware of this because there’s been a lot of commentary about this in the British media about you and it’s to do with your politics and you know what I’m going to ask you.
    “You’ve been a member of the Communist Party for about 40 years now, you’re still a member, and we know that they’re statist.
    “We look at Communist countries around the world and we see that they are tremendously top-down dominant and controlled societies that they rule over.

“I just wonder – and I’m putting this question on behalf of those who wonder about your politics – if your politics actually informs your sense of control?"

Well said Sir.. Hopefully people will begin to wake up to all this nonsense.

<span style="padding: 0px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; transform: none;">

Social distancing and face masks should stay FOREVER says Communist SAGE committee member Professor Susan Michie

Social distancing and wearing face masks should stay forever, a Communist-supporting SAGE scientist has claimed.
    Professor Susan Michie, of University College London, said she thinks the draconian restrictions should become part of people's every day routine.
    In a bizarre comparison, she said Britons never used to wear seat belts in cars or 'pick up dog poo in the park' but learned to over time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-Michie.html

Sheep...Do as you are told and be happier!!

Trusted Member
    Permanent mask-wearing is ridiculous nonsense.

Perhaps when entering crowded places, by your own choice, as has happened for years in some countries.

Human beings need to be able to show their faces !

If 5% of the vastly over-populated world falls by the wayside as a result, then that's how it will have to be.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information