Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Facts or misinfo?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Facts or misinfo?
    Well presented carefully selected facts.

HART is a UK political pressure group of self-appointed "experts", that hides behind a deliberately vague and inoffensive mission statement.

Our core aim is to widen the scientific debate and to consider all of the available evidence, in order to formulate strategies that benefit everyone in society.
    Irrelevant now that the UK is easing out of its lockdown restrictions.

Social distancing has served its purpose and the UK vaccine rollout has been a stonking success.

Dave.. In order to dispel any misinformation that may endanger anyone naïve enough to believe the so called spinning of facts in the document above,where does the argument it presents fall down?
    If ANY of the facts presented are true then why are we being lied to just about every day with such horrific scare tactics,loss of freedom, lock downs and an assault to the worlds economy?
    I read yesterday that the UK`s borrowing is now on par with the financial situation during WW11.
    I keep looking for info on the BEEB about these question millions of us are asking but nothing.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    Take a step back.

"A healthy 75-year-old woman has a 99.8251% chance of surviving"

Almost two in a thousand healthy 75-year-old women will be killed by the virus.

That actually raises the important question:

What is a healthy 75-year-old woman?
    - What percentage of 75-year-olds are included in these statistics, is it only physically active 75-year-old marathon runners and fell walkers?
    - What about the others who are excluded from these carefully selected facts.

Worth noting that the death rates presented have been kept low by the lockdown, social distancing, and availability of hospital care when needed. Without these, the figures would undoubtedly be very different.

The data is from August last year, treatment and survival rates in the UK have improved since then. Most of the country is now back at work and social distancing seems to be on the way out.

Marketing emergency rebranding operation.

World’s Most-Vaccinated Nation Activates Curbs as Cases Rise.

Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against the coronavirus than any other country, has closed schools and canceled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge.

The measures, which include bans on the intermingling of households and the early closure of bars, come even as the country has fully vaccinated more than 60% of its adult population with two doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The curbs are similar to those last imposed at the end of 2020.
    “Despite of all the exceptional efforts we are making, the Covid-19 situation in our country is critical right now, with many daily cases reported last week,” Peggy Vidot, the nation’s health minister, said at a press conference Tuesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...se/ar-BB1gntUb

Respected Member
    World’s Most-Vaccinated Nation Activates Curbs as Cases Rise.
    Interesting, the vaccination programme seems to be going well elsewhere yet the infection rate in Seychelles is soaring, up 277% since last week.

Seychelles has a population of less than 100,000, 451 new cases were supposedly reported on 30th April.

Could it be the efficacy of the particular vaccine batch used in Seychelles, the local testing procedures, or some other localised circumstance?

Respected Member
    What has happened in Seychelles actually confirms that the vaccine is working as expected.

Yet curiously what is happening in the Seychelles does not deny, but actually confirms, the promise of vaccines.

The country relied heavily on China’s Sinopharm vaccine, which is rated little more than 50 per cent effective at preventing infection. And just as such protection rate figures would imply, half as many jabbed people as non-jabbed have been infected in the new Seychelles outbreak.

Significantly, however, the Chinese vaccine, like all vaccines, is highly effective (more than 80 per cent) at preventing serious illness.
    Link: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...onal-lockdown/

Sinovac as used in Seychelles is only rated at about 50% effective. For comparison, Pfizer is rated at 95% effective and AstraZeneca over 90% after the second dose.

All three vaccines serve to prevent serious illness, hospitalisation, and death.

Philippines' Duterte apologises for taking unapproved China jab

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57004924

My wife's father and Aunt have had a covid vaccine a couple of weeks ago, they are in Puerto Princesa not sure which one thou.

click on the 'total cases' tab and the UK is 7th with over 4 million, yet look at the 'new cases' and 'new death' fields, they are now a lot lower than many countries and have been for weeks. 5 deaths and 2000 new cases.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    click on the 'total cases' tab and the UK is 7th with over 4 million, yet look at the 'new cases' and 'new death' fields, they are now a lot lower than many countries and have been for weeks. 5 deaths and 2000 new cases.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Thanks, that's a good site for checking out the statistics.

Another two million doses of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine arrived in Manila on Saturday via the COVAX scheme, a lot more is needed.

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Filed a Lawsuit for Violations of the Nuremberg Code

Background to the new Nuremberg Trials 2021 :
    A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.
    Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud.
    The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% inaccurate at 35 cycles. All PCR tests monitored by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC acknowledges that tests over 28 cycles are not allowed for a positive reliable result.
    This invalidates over 90% of the alleged Covid cases / “infections” detected by the use of this incorrect test.
    In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention.
    Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited.
    According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.
    The “experimental” vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes – which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws.
    https://sorendreier.com/1000-lawyers...uremberg-code/

EMA panel probes heart inflammation with Pfizer/BioNTech COVID vaccine

Phil Taylor
    May 10, 2021

A review of side effects reported with coronavirus vaccines by the EMA’s safety committee has uncovered cases of inflammation of the heart in people receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty shot.
    The Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) says it is aware of cases of myocarditis and pericarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle and membrane around the heart – with the vaccine.
    At the moment, there’s no indication that the cases are linked to the vaccine itself, but the EMA has asked the companies to provide “further detailed data, including an analysis of the events according to age and gender,” as it looks into the signal.
    It is also asking for similar data from Moderna, which manufacture a COVID-19 vaccine that like Comirnaty is based on mRNA.
    While still very preliminary, the investigation will be a worry to the EU, which made the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine the mainstay of its COVID-19 vaccination programme. On Saturday, the bloc extended its contract with the companies to provide up to 1.8 billion doses through 2023.

Read more:
    https://pharmaphorum.com/news/ema-pa...ntech-vaccine/

Had my 1st shot last week Astra zenca, only slight side effects, thick head feeling like I was comming down with a flu bug, was advised take paracetamol after jab then every 4 hrs, I took 1x 500m after jab then next day 1 morning then the nxt by early evening, was enough to take the edge off

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    Had my 1st shot last week Astra zenca, only slight side effects, thick head feeling like I was comming down with a flu bug, was advised take paracetamol after jab then every 4 hrs, I took 1x 500m after jab then next day 1 morning then the nxt by early evening, was enough to take the edge off
    just had my second shot of Astra Zeneca, first shot I was a bit tired , second shot just a bit of a sore arm.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I see that the UK are still advising fully vaccinated people to wear masks!!
    How is that going to provide anti vaxxers with new added confidence in this experimental cocktail?
    I smell B.S again!!

Respected Member
    I see that the UK are still advising fully vaccinated people to wear masks!!
    How is that going to provide anti vaxxers with new added confidence in this experimental cocktail?
    I smell B.S again!!
    Anti-vaxxers are not seeking "added confidence", they are actively trying to destroy public confidence in clinically-approved vaccines.

Easier to advise everybody to wear masks in certain places rather than discriminate against those who are not vaccinated, this advice is due to be relaxed further next month due to the successful UK vaccination.

I guess there will still be some people who prefer to wear masks and avoid crowded places even when there is no longer any requirement.

I thought being fully vaccinated is not going to stop you catching covid or spreading it, hence the need for the masks still. The vaccine will probably stop you needing to be admitted to hospital.

what do you think of this Fred ?

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I had my 1st dose of AZ on 1st week of April. I had sore arm, felt slight fatigued, slight headache, and a bit of chills at night. Just took paracetamol for 2 days of having them. I felt fine on the 3rd day after getting the vaccine. The side effects didn't stop me doing anything in the house though, just slowed down.

Keith had his first dose of AZ on March. He only had a sore arm for a couple days. But he said with all the pain he feels because of his arthritis, he doesn't really know any difference if there are side effects.

We both are just waiting for a call from GP for our second dose. Oh and my parents both already had 2 doses of vaccine in Cavite. It's Sinovac that was given to them since it's what was available that time they had the first dose. I would've wanted them to have the AZ but they can't really have any option where they are.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    I thought being fully vaccinated is not going to stop you catching covid or spreading it, hence the need for the masks still. The vaccine will probably stop you needing to be admitted to hospital.

what do you think of this Fred ?

I think it`s all absolutely mental Joe what the world governments have imposed on a once free people in western and non western democratic nations.
    I think it is very sad how the term "Herd mentality" in humans has been proven.
    Herd of Sheep IMO.
    Apparently the new UK travel App will not only prove that you have had 2 jabs,it will also provide your full medical history and get this..Criminal or alleged criminal history. WTF?
    We have zero plans to travel anywhere and just keep a low profile on our little island..I send a runner to get our supplies in town as I do not wear masks or face shields under any circumstances.
    On the island itself,there is no enforcement of so call covid laws that I know of and for now life is not too bad here.
    I am not hopeful for the future though..I think even governments are shocked at how easy it is to manipulate and control the masses.
    Pathetic.

British soldiers who refuse Covid jab will be ‘educated’ & could face disciplinary action

The British Army will punish military personnel who decline to be vaccinated against Covid-19, the Daily Mail has reported, as the media and government pile pressure on Britons to get the jab.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/05/2...-action-media/

Respected Member
    Apparently the new UK travel App will not only prove that you have had 2 jabs,it will also provide your full medical history and get this..Criminal or alleged criminal history. WTF?
    Nonsense, too much paranoia.

I downloaded the official NHS app a couple of weeks ago, authenticated it via my NHS health number, DOB, passport scan, facial scan etc. I had to wait till the next day for manual verification, a secure process.

Rather disappointed at first as there was nothing related to my Covid vaccination status shown on the app, however that appeared a few days later and from last Monday the app allows me to show full details of the two vaccine doses I have received along with a frickin big QR code suitable for scanning when circumstances dictate.

Details can either be shown on the app or e-mailed to yourself as a .pdf file, suitable for a printed copy.

I can also view my prescribed medication and can order repeat prescriptions in a separate unrelated section of the app, which was its original purpose.

As a former programmer, system designer, software tester, I think they have done a good job, I feel that my data is secure. It would be illegal to report anything such as criminality or your full medical record via the app or QR code without the user being fully aware.

Obviously, I would prefer that such controls are not required, but we are where we are.

Nonsense, too much paranoia.

Are you sure?

Forward to 3.00.

I have no issues with anybody wanting to take the vaccine shots and wear 2 masks.
    They are then totally safe when exposed to those of us that will do everything in our power to avoid this nonsense.
    App?? I don't even own a mobile phone!!

What does this Ad mean?
    Is it a joke?

(photographed at London Gatwick Airport)

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    I think our DNA has been our data for quite a while now Fred.

What does this Ad mean?
    Is it a joke?

(photographed at London Gatwick Airport)

I think that ad is years old, looks like it's to do with biometrics, they probably use biometrics to allow access to their mobile banking app on your mobile phone.

thou biometrics on its own is not very secure and it's better to use 2FA, which is one factor picked from 2 different groups of the following 3 groups.

Type 1 – Something You Know – includes passwords, PINs, combinations, code words, or secret handshakes. Anything that you can remember and then type, say, do, perform, or otherwise recall when needed falls into this category.

Type 2 – Something You Have – includes all items that are physical objects, such as keys, smart phones, smart cards, USB drives, and token devices. (A token device produces a time-based PIN or can compute a response from a challenge number issued by the server.).

Type 3 – Something You Are – includes any part of the human body that can be offered for verification, such as fingerprints, palm scanning, facial recognition, retina scans, iris scans, and voice verification.

If someone mentions their skeptical views about rushed and unnecessary vaccines then you become a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.. Mention bio hacking or data implants being pushed beneath peoples skin so that they can be scanned by machines and then you are a complete nutcase ,gone with the fairies..
    But then WTF have they been doing in Sweden?

You people that have been convinced that you need a vaccine so urgently...Question.
    Would you have this chip inserted if the world Governments tell you it`s for the common good?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    I think our DNA has been our data for quite a while now Fred.

Correct Michael.. Ours.
    Not theirs.

It just gets worse.

French Nobel Prize Winning Virologist Professor says vaccinations during a pandemic is a big mistake.

Prof. Luc Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE).

While it is understood that viruses mutate, causing variants, French Virologist and Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier contends that “it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.”

As reported at RAIR in April of last year, Prof. Montagnier presented a powerful case that the coronavirus was created in a lab.
    Now, the media is backpedaling on the origin of the coronavirus after prominent scientists called for further scrutiny.
    Prof. Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake”.
    Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said.

“It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Prof. Luc Montagnier continued.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information