Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: 5G

5G

Smart have erected a 500ft 5G tower about 150 feet from my front door, so not very happy about that and possible health aspects.

Respected Member
    Has your connection speed improved or are you with Globe?

I think the main health aspect will be psychological, it's not nice having something like that dumped on your front doorstep however from what I read you are perfectly safe.

I am not so sure about being 100% safe when i read about the radio activity that is given off.
    I can remember there was a link years ago with child leukaemia and living close or just about under pylon cables that carry electricity. I know they do not build homes close to them now and a lot of the power is now underground in the UK.

I am with Globe. We did plan to change to PLDT Fiber, we applied in December and it is still not installed so last week I told them where to stick it
    The tower is not active yet, all the electrical is being installed and no antennas on the mast yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    I am with Globe. We did plan to change to PLDT Fiber, we applied in December and it is still not installed so last week I told them where to stick it
    The tower is not active yet, all the electrical is being installed and no antennas on the mast yet.
    We are about to get a 50MBPS upgrade on one of our accounts (PLDT)... Can`t wait... Netflix on tap!!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    We are about to get a 50MBPS upgrade on one of our accounts (PLDT)... Can`t wait... Netflix on tap!!
    You might have a long wait Fred

Thread Information