Hi everyone. I've not been on here for a long time but you guys were always very helpful and I was wondering if you can give me your opinion on the list of documents I want to submit to show my wife and I have been living together for the last 2 years.

On other forums I have been told different things; that you should submit documents every 3-4 months and someone else said every 4-5. The issue I have is that doing it every 3-4 months means you won't cover the full to years. I am also struggling for documents in certain months as you are not in control of when you get a gas bill or a council tax bill etc. This is what I've got so far:

May 2018: Bank statement (wife, certified copy) Utility Bill (me, original)
Oct 2018: Bank statement (wife, certified copy) Utility Bill (me, original)
March 2019: Council tax bill (wife and myself, original)
July 2019: Bank statement (wife, certified copy) Bank statement (wife, certified copy)
Nov 2019: Council tax bill (wife and myself, original)
March 2020: Water bill (wife and myself, original)

I have a few gaps of 5 months in the documents from 2018, is this too big? I can fill it with a few other things, like another bank statement and a tenancy agreement but then I am sending in TOO MANY documents. I don't know what to do. No matter which way I look at it I can not have exactly 6 periods that are exactly 4 months apart.

Please can you all offer some advice?