Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned at last..!

Well finally after giving them all kinds of cheek and back chat for about 3 years,they finally cracked up and banned me!! He he..
    I had no idea that it would take me that long!!
    Some really twisted,nasty and politically dangerous types on there that are defended by the admin on a daily basis.
    Whew!!
    Glad I`m out but it was fun winding them up there for a good while!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar

Can't believe you even lasted that long there!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post

Can't believe you even lasted that long there!
    You have to remember that most of the strange and odd ball characters that dwell there,were banned from here and for good reason.
    My time there was a bit like being a renegade warden at Broadmoor Hospital.
    Scary at times!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    You have to remember that most of the strange and odd ball characters that dwell there,were banned from here and for good reason.
    My time there was a bit like being a renegade warden at Broadmoor Hospital.
    Scary at times!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Trusted Member
    I'm hoping I'll be next.

What a sad place that has become.

Of course we've never been given 'proper' membership anyway, because we've had the temerity to post on this board also.

9 years and one day I've been posting on there. Still regarded as a threat to them and their little clique ?

How bloody pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I'm hoping I'll be next.

What a sad place that has become.

Of course we've never been given 'proper' membership anyway, because we've had the temerity to post on this board also.

9 years and one day I've been posting on there. Still regarded as a threat to them and their little clique ?

How bloody pathetic.

Trusted Member
    My wish has been granted. lol

Deleted from my bookmarks too.

My wish has been granted. lol

Deleted from my bookmarks too.
    You were dealing with an arrogant narcissistic twit that gets bent out of shape when his world view is not only challenged but often resoundingly defeated.. His life`s failures are a burden that his members must bare and be reminded of on almost a weekly basis..

He has now rearranged his mushroom cupboard so that the damp but warm spores such as "Big Mac" and bacteria such as "aposhark" can thrive in his new "safe for work" domain.
    Congrats on your banning..Hope you managed to throw in at least one decent grenade on your way out.

Trusted Member
    Haha... nicely put mate.

In my 'banning' post, I simply suggested they stop acting like a bunch of kids in the school yard, and GROW UP ! (ref the bitching about this board and its members, past and present).

Took about 10 seconds for the ban to take effect. lol.

Respected Member
    It all seems such a long time ago now, was it really only seven months?

I was an active poster there for perhaps 12 years. I left in disgust, effectively bullied off just a few days before you guys were banned, I suspect the two events are related.

I objected to the vitriolic extremist race hate posted by one member, In turn he falsely accused me of being a sex tourist pervert, very nasty to do that online especially as the mods always looked after him.

No point "pleading" our personal circumstances as a British-Filipina couple, the guy was a dangerous unhinged extremist, foul insults would achieve nothing, so I walked away. I was happy to walk away, it felt good.

There were very few decent members left by the end, all I remember is you two gentlemen and Markham. Anarchy and childish hate politics seemed to have taken over, though explaining how to pack three suitcases with Spam and Toblerone for ones wife to take to the Philippines was just surreal.

Well, at the moment I am stuck in Leeds, Julie is stuck in Tacloban, and we won't be seeing each other anytime soon. If it wasn't for this damned virus we would be in Bali as part of another three month trip around Asia. Ain't life a bitch.

Trusted Member
    It DOES seem a long time ago.

Of course this is turning into a VERY long year. I suppose I should be grateful for 'long' years at my age, and at least I do have the company of my wife and son here in the Phils.

Here's hoping things return to some sort of normality soon, so that those such as yourself and your lady can be reunited, and get on with your lives together.

It DOES seem a long time ago.

Of course this is turning into a VERY long year. I suppose I should be grateful for 'long' years at my age, and at least I do have the company of my wife and son here in the Phils.

Here's hoping things return to some sort of normality soon, so that those such as yourself and your lady can be reunited, and get on with your lives together.
    Hear, hear ... !

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    It all seems such a long time ago now, was it really only seven months?

I was an active poster there for perhaps 12 years. I left in disgust, effectively bullied off just a few days before you guys were banned, I suspect the two events are related.

I objected to the vitriolic extremist race hate posted by one member, In turn he falsely accused me of being a sex tourist pervert, very nasty to do that online especially as the mods always looked after him.

No point "pleading" our personal circumstances as a British-Filipina couple, the guy was a dangerous unhinged extremist, foul insults would achieve nothing, so I walked away. I was happy to walk away, it felt good.

There were very few decent members left by the end, all I remember is you two gentlemen and Markham. Anarchy and childish hate politics seemed to have taken over, though explaining how to pack three suitcases with Spam and Toblerone for ones wife to take to the Philippines was just surreal.

Well, at the moment I am stuck in Leeds, Julie is stuck in Tacloban, and we won't be seeing each other anytime soon. If it wasn't for this damned virus we would be in Bali as part of another three month trip around Asia. Ain't life a bitch.
    Very good description of that very very dark side of the social network.
    It`s quite incredible what nasty individuals 4 or 5 of them are.

Yes I sympathize with the position you are in and I have lots of friends that have homes here.
    They were away at the time the lock down and travel ban started.. All separated for who knows how much longer from their wives and kids??
    Crazy times that I hope end very soon.
    Incidentally.. I hardly moderate anything on here but if anyone on starts a thread about packing Spam and Toblerone it`s a gonner!
    Best Regards..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ View Post
    Anarchy and childish hate politics seemed to have taken over,
    Some anarchists are some of the nicest, considerate and polite people I have ever met. Please don't misuse the word. Anarchism isn't about hate it is about cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    Some anarchists are some of the nicest, considerate and polite people I have ever met. Please don't misuse the word. Anarchism isn't about hate it is about cooperation.
    What do you call yourself on that "other" forum?
    Don`t worry.. You will not get banned on here..We are not control freaks and we encourage freedom of speech here (unlike there).. Please feel free!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    What do you call yourself on that "other" forum?
    Don`t worry.. You will not get banned on here..We are not control freaks and we encourage freedom of speech here (unlike there).. Please feel free!
    That guy in 'Silence of the Lambs' was always pretty polite too.

That guy in 'Silence of the Lambs' was always pretty polite too.
    If they start their crazy PC nonsense on here,they will not be banned but I will eat their livers with some fava beans and a nice Chianti!!
    Yummy!!

Trusted Member
    Haha.

Thread Information