Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Just wanna rant and moan

Just needed to get something out my chest lol and it does really bothers me

its like everybody's got their visas already and mines not yet here

hey it says here if somethings bothering me and it does bothers me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post

dont worry, your turn will be here soon, it,s not easy my gf is in manila and i miss her loads, but i feel happy for everyone else who have got a visa and it will be you soon, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    dont worry, your turn will be here soon, it,s not easy my gf is in manila and i miss her loads, but i feel happy for everyone else who have got a visa and it will be you soon, good luck
    hi rosstrtco thanks , i am happy for everyone here getting their visas, i'm just getting worried but your right, thanks so much.

did your gf applied for a visa? good luck to you both too and your gf misses you too

Banned
    hi rosstrtco thanks , i am happy for everyone here getting their visas, i'm just getting worried but your right, thanks so much.

did your gf applied for a visa? good luck to you both too and your gf misses you too
    my gf lenn has had 4 visa,s one visitor and 3 fiancee visas, we were turned down 3 times just before christmas, that was,nt a bad thing it made me want her more than ever so a wedding is on the cards very soon

Respected Member

Dont worry, just take it easy Im sure you will get your visa very soon. I think it is case to case basis, some got their visa very quick and some takes time. If you had not received a notice from the Embassy for your personal interview I will take it positively that the chance of approval is high , you might have your visa without interview.. so dont be mad. who knows today the messenger will knock on your door to deliver your passport with your visa...cheer up girl..

Tiggers, a little more patience...I'm sure your visa is on its way. Soon you will be celebrating just like the rest. All the best...
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Its frustrating sometimes when you are waiting for an entry clearance visa, but trust me when I tell you that its a BLIP on your life.....gone before you even know it, for many girls from the Philippines getting an entry clearance visa is a defining moment in their lives, its like all defining moments, sometimes they seem so far away, and then just when you least expect it, they are gone before you have chance to remember what they were like.

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    Its frustrating sometimes when you are waiting for an entry clearance visa, but trust me when I tell you that its a BLIP on your life.....gone before you even know it, for many girls from the Philippines getting an entry clearance visa is a defining moment in their lives, its like all defining moments, sometimes they seem so far away, and then just when you least expect it, they are gone before you have chance to remember what they were like.
    What Pete said

Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    my gf lenn has had 4 visa,s one visitor and 3 fiancee visas, we were turned down 3 times just before christmas, that was,nt a bad thing it made me want her more than ever so a wedding is on the cards very soon
    wow .... all i can say is keep up the good work and your right, best wishes to you both and good luck ... lenn is so lucky to have you by her side as its not easy going through those applications. Best wishes to both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Manilana View Post
    Dont worry, just take it easy Im sure you will get your visa very soon. I think it is case to case basis, some got their visa very quick and some takes time. If you had not received a notice from the Embassy for your personal interview I will take it positively that the chance of approval is high , you might have your visa without interview.. so dont be mad. who knows today the messenger will knock on your door to deliver your passport with your visa...cheer up girl..
    Thanks manilana, ... yeah your right it just i havent seen my husband for 2 years, the visa feels near but yet so far lol .... and our daughter keep asking for her dad, 2 years old asking too much lol, thanks sis and have a safe trip.

what area are you in metro manila?

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    Tiggers, a little more patience...I'm sure your visa is on its way. Soon you will be celebrating just like the rest. All the best...
    Thanks gracia143, i guess when it comes to being patient your my idol , and your right thank you so much

Thanks sir pete, i guess your right everyone did get through this pace in their lifes especially the ones in the forum. i guess i just have to be patient and patient is a virtue and i always have a hard time learning to be one thanks so much and have a good day, thanks for your website too its been a good help.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    What Pete said
    Thanks anypaul arent you got tired of typing lol . . . your avatar makes me think its really you

How long have you actually waited Tiggers? Have you tried that online tracking thing I've heard about?

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

The worm will turn for you! All things come good given time..

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

That's not what Pete was saying during the process though
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

dont worry be happy sis Adel, everything will be ok,trust me ur visa will be knocking on ur door pretty soon..and I told u when u get it u will be surely very very happy..

anyway,Kuya Pete, how are u na po?

Correct Keith, but then we have been the only couple I know to have had the visa, then had it taken away, in other words

"They giveth and they taketh away."

Only to be re-issued some 6 months later......

Visa Tennis.....patent it
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    How long have you actually waited Tiggers? Have you tried that online tracking thing I've heard about?
    just 6 weeks ... i know i know i have to be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    i wonder what sir pete was saying when he was waiting for gina to get the visa

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    dont worry be happy sis Adel, everything will be ok,trust me ur visa will be knocking on ur door pretty soon..and I told u when u get it u will be surely very very happy..
    thanks sis for all the help and for always there to cheer me up

its like before when your waiting for your visa to arrive, I guess im 1 out of 10 that always annoys you heehee thanks sis

Thanks gracia143, i guess when it comes to being patient your my idol , and your right thank you so much
    I know what you mean...err hehe...but anyway, I do understand how you feel but don't fret. You will have your visa soon.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

"A blip in your life". Yes I guess it was and it all seems a long time ago. Just like all that money, easy come easy go.

The only decision now is whether to fork out another £655 for the wifes citizenship or not. I'd rather put it towards our next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    I know what you mean...err hehe...but anyway, I do understand how you feel but don't fret. You will have your visa soon.
    patient gracia

one thing the lady is not, when it comes to waiting for her visa

but respect to her she got her visa and wasn't gonna go home without it

Been here a while then. Just reminicsing ? My wife came over so long ago a stork dropped her off. lol
    Wena&Russ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavanddal View Post
    "A blip in your life". Yes I guess it was and it all seems a long time ago. Just like all that money, easy come easy go.

The only decision now is whether to fork out another £655 for the wifes citizenship or not. I'd rather put it towards our next trip.
    Is that how much it is Gav? I think Elsa will be waiting a while..

But then again, when Citizenship is done, thats it, no more visas or permits to apply for, and no more money to send to Immigration every year or so...

£655 + your fee for a first british passport £75 and if you don't want to be in a group citizenship ceremony thats an extra £45

but will the gov push the price up in april , not so sure seeing they made massive increases last april. so i'll be applying for the misses b4 april next year

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    £655 + your fee for a first british passport £75 and if you don't want to be in a group citizenship ceremony thats an extra £45

but will the gov push the price up in april , not so sure seeing they made massive increases last april. so i'll be applying for the misses b4 april next year
    wow

just called the ukvac and the uk embassy today and visa is still processing. wonder when it going to knock on my door

Oh yeah just an advice dont call the ukvacs numbers that you need to pay 32 pesos per minute, they will just say the same thing if you check your visa app at vfs tracking your passport lol

Just call the uk embassy visa section, they will say the same thing but atleast you didnt have to pay 32 per min lol

Thread Information