Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owners permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nochex Donate
Donate Now Target 30, So far 0 (0%)


Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Cctv

  1. #1
    Respected Member jonnijon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    93

    Cctv

    Just replaced my old system, it had run for 24 hours a day for 8 years ,so had my moneys worth.



  2. #2
    Trusted Member grahamw48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pangasinan
    Posts
    24,942
    Rep Power
    150
    Wow... that's good going !

    Were you running a gaming centre/internet cafe before ?

    If so, how is that working out ?


  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Marikina City
    Posts
    26,711
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Just replaced my old system, it had run for 24 hours a day for 8 years ,so had my moneys worth.
    That's really good going.

    Last year I replaced our CCTV system. I got a wireless system connected to the WIFI. In principle it means
    1. No internal wiring needed.
    2. I can view the camera images in real time or recorded time on my phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.

    BUT....eve though it sound great there are some downsides if you go away for a while and there is a power outage....


  4. #4
    Moderator Steve.r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bongabon
    Posts
    6,491
    Rep Power
    150
    I bought a system a couple of years ago, 8 cameras and box. I could connect over the internet too. Was ok, then it started to go wrong. I need to try and fix it next time I am home.

    What system did you replace it with? How much?
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up


  5. #5
    Respected Member jonnijon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Wow... that's good going !

    Were you running a gaming centre/internet cafe before ?

    If so, how is that working out ?
    No


  6. #6
    Respected Member jonnijon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I bought a system a couple of years ago, 8 cameras and box. I could connect over the internet too. Was ok, then it started to go wrong. I need to try and fix it next time I am home.

    What system did you replace it with? How much?
    Silvertec, 8 cams 4 internal 4 external. Promo P10,000. You can use the internal cams outside as long as they are protected from the weather.


  7. #7
    Respected Member jonnijon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    That's really good going.

    Last year I replaced our CCTV system. I got a wireless system connected to the WIFI. In principle it means
    1. No internal wiring needed.
    2. I can view the camera images in real time or recorded time on my phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.

    BUT....eve though it sound great there are some downsides if you go away for a while and there is a power outage....
    Thats the reason I stayed with wired system, can connect to internet if needed.


  8. #8
    Moderator Steve.r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bongabon
    Posts
    6,491
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Thats the reason I stayed with wired system, can connect to internet if needed.
    Wired systems still go down with a power outage
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up


  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Marikina City
    Posts
    26,711
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Wired systems still go down with a power outage
    Do they reset automatically Steve ?


  10. #10
    Respected Member jonnijon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Do they reset automatically Steve ?
    Yes reset.


  11. #11
    Moderator Steve.r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bongabon
    Posts
    6,491
    Rep Power
    150
    yes, mostly
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up


  12. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Marikina City
    Posts
    26,711
    Rep Power
    150
    Thanks Steve, I'll do some testing with the system and configuration settings.
    If I can get it to work on my phone then I don't need to buy another system.

    By the way Steve do you still remember the name of the Fishing shop in Marikina?


  13. #13
    Moderator Steve.r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bongabon
    Posts
    6,491
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Thanks Steve, I'll do some testing with the system and configuration settings.
    If I can get it to work on my phone then I don't need to buy another system.

    By the way Steve do you still remember the name of the Fishing shop in Marikina?
    Hi Peter, I never found it in Marikina, I ended up going to China Merchandising in Makati. To be honest, this shop has everything, it is my go to place for tackle in the Philippines. Just too far to pop in from our place. They can post via LBC but then LBC tell me they can't deliver to my house only to Cabanatuan. Yet I see then riding past my house every day

    link : https://www.facebook.com/ChinaMerchandisingInc/
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up


  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Marikina City
    Posts
    26,711
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Hi Peter, I never found it in Marikina, I ended up going to China Merchandising in Makati. To be honest, this shop has everything, it is my go to place for tackle in the Philippines. Just too far to pop in from our place. They can post via LBC but then LBC tell me they can't deliver to my house only to Cabanatuan. Yet I see then riding past my house every day

    link : https://www.facebook.com/ChinaMerchandisingInc/
    Thanks Steve for your help..


  15. -

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Shocking CCTV Gang Attack Man Tower Bridge
    By Dedworth in forum News UK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30th July 2015, 22:22
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26th February 2013, 20:29
  3. 2 Male Nurses caught on CCTV abusing patient
    By Dedworth in forum News - World
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 6th January 2013, 20:19
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 28th October 2010, 11:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Filipino Forum : Philippine Forum