We are planning to apply for a visit visa for my mother-in-law as soon as she gets her passport sorted. My wife gave birth to a beautiful boy last January and we want her mum to be here in the summer. I shall be sponsoring her as my wife doesn't have ILR yet. I know I will need to provide a letter of sponsorship (mentioning in the letter how long she will stay here for and that she will stay in our house for the entire duration of her stay) Bank statements and payslips. My question is, what documents does she need to present for herself? My mother-in-law is a 71 year old woman, who doesn't speak English, doesn't own any property and doesn't have any source of income. My wife helps her financially every month.

She lives at my wife's house in the Philippines.

Please, we need some advice.

Thank you very much.