I would like to ask if which visa type is the correct one. If it is for Tourism or Family. The main purpose of my visit is for tourism in London however, I have my sister and nephew from Manchester and they will be going to London to see me on my first day. Im confused if should i choose tourism or family. Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.