Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

I'm back for some queries

Hi,

It's been several years since my last post. I dont know where to start but just wanna share my my plan for upcoming London trip next month.

I supposed to have my birthday week in the US next month but i got denied due to the visa I had in 2014. As some of you guys knew that i went to England with "Proposed Civil Partnership Visa" but unfortunately Civil Partnership did not take place and I had to come back home due to my ex children's drama and had a tourist visa refusal also in 2012. So I've been single since then, no more contact with ex and focus my life. I am currently working now in a 5 star hotel as a chef for more than a year. I've been travelling since last year, went to South Korea, Japan and Thailand for the 3rd time although I've had out of the countries already since 2012. Went to Hong Kong in 2013. This month I'm going to Singapore and Malaysia again for the 2nd time and finally Bali for the first time.

I am planning to visit London again next month for a week stay and I'm hoping that I would lodge my UK tourist visa application after the trip this month. I am paying for myself this trip although i have a sister in Manchester but i only want to visit London again and do the activities that I've missed and didn't have a chance to see around London while i was there. My sister and her family might see me in London if they are free. I need some help about what to write on the cover letter. Do i have to include what happen with my UK histories? What do you think with this application?

Your advices are highly appreciated. As always, thank you so much to this forum for always helping us Filipinos for our applications.

Hoping to get advices please.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Your old application should not have any merit to your new one, unless the past involves something illegal. You can include a cover letter explaining why the proposed civil partnership didn't go thru and such. The more you disclosed though can only go better or worse which we don't have any control. But I always go by with being truthful with regards to visa applications.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Your old application should not have any merit to your new one, unless the past involves something illegal. You can include a cover letter explaining why the proposed civil partnership didn't go thru and such. The more you disclosed though can only go better or worse which we don't have any control. But I always go by with being truthful with regards to visa applications.
    Thanks Rayna Should I also state about my sister's situation that she's living in a refuge and holding an ILR thats why i cannot write down her address in the UK to my application. She's still waiting an offer for her flat with her son. She's separated btw. If ever they will grant me a visa they will only come and see me in London. What else to write in ny cover letter?

No need to mention her situation. It doesn't concern you. If you are staying with her, then you can put her address, otherwise, just the hotel's address you are planning to stay at and just tell that you are planning to meet up with family and friends. Stating some of your plans for the trip (i.e. places to visit like tourist spots, etc.) can be helpful. Also, if you are working, a letter from employer stating you are allowed to take the time off and that you are coming back for work may also be helpful for the immigration officer to know you are not intending to overstay.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    No need to mention her situation. It doesn't concern you. If you are staying with her, then you can put her address, otherwise, just the hotel's address you are planning to stay at and just tell that you are planning to meet up with family and friends. Stating some of your plans for the trip (i.e. places to visit like tourist spots, etc.) can be helpful. Also, if you are working, a letter from employer stating you are allowed to take the time off and that you are coming back for work may also be helpful for the immigration officer to know you are not intending to overstay.
    Thanks again Rayna, on the application form it has a portion that ask about relatives and friends in the UK but the problem about my sister is she doesnt have an address bec shes in a refuge house with her son. What should i write on that portion? Thanks again

Maybe you can write that she's in a refuge at the moment and she doesn't have an exact address. Sorry I don't have an experience in your case.
    -=rayna.keith=-

But do you think her situation wont affect my application?

Thread Information