Hi,

It's been several years since my last post. I dont know where to start but just wanna share my my plan for upcoming London trip next month.

I supposed to have my birthday week in the US next month but i got denied due to the visa I had in 2014. As some of you guys knew that i went to England with "Proposed Civil Partnership Visa" but unfortunately Civil Partnership did not take place and I had to come back home due to my ex children's drama and had a tourist visa refusal also in 2012. So I've been single since then, no more contact with ex and focus my life. I am currently working now in a 5 star hotel as a chef for more than a year. I've been travelling since last year, went to South Korea, Japan and Thailand for the 3rd time although I've had out of the countries already since 2012. Went to Hong Kong in 2013. This month I'm going to Singapore and Malaysia again for the 2nd time and finally Bali for the first time.

I am planning to visit London again next month for a week stay and I'm hoping that I would lodge my UK tourist visa application after the trip this month. I am paying for myself this trip although i have a sister in Manchester but i only want to visit London again and do the activities that I've missed and didn't have a chance to see around London while i was there. My sister and her family might see me in London if they are free. I need some help about what to write on the cover letter. Do i have to include what happen with my UK histories? What do you think with this application?

Your advices are highly appreciated. As always, thank you so much to this forum for always helping us Filipinos for our applications.