Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Hi All,

I have some questions regarding spouse visa. Me and my partner booked a flight to return to the Philippines to get married. We find out that spouse visa has gone up from 80,000 pesos to 195,000 pesos. Is there anybody can explain why they double the price? if so, why?

Best Regards,
    Red2Blue

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    The current visa fee for a spouse visa is £1,523 or around PHP104,000. If you want a Priority service (you don't have to do this btw, this is just so the application will be on top of the queue), you have to add £573 or around PHP39,000, of course all depending on the current exchange rates. The only extra thing you need to acquire in my opinion is the VFS Global's Bronze Premium Service.

All visa fees increase yearly, every April. We don't know the basis of it but sadly, that's the unfortunate fact that we have to accept.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Just double check, Rayna has given correct information and good luck for the future

We didn't know that IHS gone up too! it's now £1200. Indeed an unfortunate fact..That's alot of money!! Thank you Rayna and Michael for the info.

Thread Information