Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

New UKVI Visa applying ONLINE

Hi guys.

From November this year most of the paper applications are now void. If you need to apply say for FLR M or FLR FP etc you will directed to an ONLINE procedure.

I am filling my wife's FLR FP Family Route. You will asked to select what type of extension you want. A link will be sent to your email address.
    You will need to create a password.
    You can then open your email and click on the link anytime you need.

AS you will in the online forms you will have many opportunities to save and return to it later. So in theory you could start filling it out many weeks before your application date which is anything between 1 - 28 days before the expiry date of the current Visa.

The Premium centers as we know them have been closed. The UKVI of sub contracted them to another provider called UKVCAS.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/home-internal

It's basically the same set up but with different fees according to the package you want. Avoid phoning them as much as you can as it is an 09 number £2.50 per minute!

You cannot check the premium centers fully until you have paid the VISA fee. So I cannot advise you any more as I will do this on 28th January when my wifes VISA has 28 days left. UKVCAS will not allow you to book any more than 28 days in advance.

AS you fill in your application form you will be told what documents you need to bring or send. At the end of the application procedure you will have a long list of all the documents that you need.

Hope this helps.

Take care John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Thank you for this. I will stick this post.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information