Hello Everyone

Hope all is well.

I have searched on the forums about this questions and I cannot seem to find the same issue, or maybe I am not searching correctly. I apologised in advance if this has been discussed already.

We are applying for ILR (SET M) and we are using my salary and employment to meet the financial requirements which is enough for 1 dependent - my son from previous marriage. The situation is my husband (British citizen) is unemployed for more than a year now.

1) Do we still need to provide his previous employment record and his current bank statements? I saw from a forum that bank statements for the applicant and the partner must be provided or can be a ground for refusal?

2) Second question is how long is the bank statement we need to provide? recent 6 months? or 2 years 5 months?

The current fee is now 2,999 per person if premium service. That's almost £6,000 for me and my son. However we have decided to take the premium route.

I will keep you all posted regarding my process and all our documents submitted, and hopefully it will be a positive one.

Many thanks as always,

Julie