Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Hello

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Hello

Hello guys, newbie here...my partner and I are planning to move and live in Scotland hopefully next year...

Tanong ko lng po, if incase makapunta kami jan- ano'ng madaling pasukan na trabaho sa Scotland? considering mga 45 mins-1 hr ang layo sa city... construction related po yong work ko dito sa Pinas, or do I need to reskill (habang may time pa) para madali ako makapasok ng work dyan?

I hope someone can advice/help me...salamat po

The best advice I can give is to write the question in English so that the vast majority of members here can understand it

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    What type of visa are you planning to get when you move to Scotland? You are only allowed to work if you will get married in the Philippines (if you are currently in the Philippines) and then apply for a spouse visa. If you are planning to apply for fiancee visa, then you won't be allowed to work until you get married in the UK and get the FLR(M).

With regards to construction related work in Scotland, you can do a search in Google to check what are the available ones.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information