I joined this great forum in February 2010 and in all that time so much has happened to me, and I must say more good things then bad things.

And here is the next big thing that is going to happen. This coming January 18th, I shall retire from paid employment. Our ten year plan has come to an end. Ok, a little later by 2 months but who's complaining. Emma will finish at the end of January and our new adventure will start.

Where will our adventure take us, Europe or the Philippines? Who knows, but a holiday to the USA is on the board to see the east coast and the Canyon, plus what else we can throw in, in a month or so. The Philippines for a few months to finish off the house and to see if it's what I want to call home or to be used as just a base. Europe to see my mate and again could it be a place to call home or another base to come and visit every now and again. Who knows, but we shall have a great time looking at different places together.

I shall be 60 years young and Emma well, it's rude to say her age. Hard work and lots of savings we both have done to achieve this and yes, I am looking forward to not having to live by the clock.