Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FLR-M application done.

Well the FLR-M Application has been done.

we chose to do the online version which was quite easy to complete. I like the fact you pay online instead of putting your card details on the paper application and having to wait for UKVI to take the money.

So we sent the supporting documents. Interestingly, the biometrics letter is downloaded after you pay and you take it to the post office.

So the anxious wait begins.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekee View Post

we chose to do the online version which was quite easy to complete. I like the fact you pay online instead of putting your card details on the paper application and having to wait for UKVI to take the money.

So we sent the supporting documents. Interestingly, the biometrics letter is downloaded after you pay and you take it to the post office.

Well done, I'm sure all will be ok. if so, another bridge crossed, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by cheekee View Post

We got to the post office dead on opening time for Harlene's biometrics. Only takes 5 minutes. Only downside was the nearest post office to us that did it was around 12 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    We got to the post office dead on opening time for Harlene's biometrics. Only takes 5 minutes. Only downside was the nearest post office to us that did it was around 12 miles away.
    Yes. We had to drive 12 miles today. But it's done.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Glad to know they are making things easier for applying now.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

We had to revert to the 10 year route so another 3 applications not nice ... we opted for Premium service so you know on the day the results.. wishing you all the best. John & Angeline
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    We had to revert to the 10 year route so another 3 applications not nice ... we opted for Premium service so you know on the day the results.. wishing you all the best. John & Angeline
    Would have loved to do the premium service. But money was an issue for us.

Hi Cheekee,

This is Pamela. I am due to apply for FLR in December. Could you tell us what are the supporting documents you have submitted. When do you think I will apply if my spouse visa is expiring on December 31st?

Thank you very much

Regards,

Pam

The documents I sent were:

Mandatory documents:

The passport issued by Philippines for Applicant

One passport photo for Sponsor/partner (full name written on back)

Two passport photos for Applicant (full name written on back)

The biometric residence permit.

Supporting documents.

Personal bank statements corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

Any relevant declarations or third party consent to request verification checks

Birth certificates

Evidence of Sponsors/partners immigration status in the UK (my Passport)

The language test certificate to prove the level of English language required (Ielts life skills B1)

Evidence of council tax costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live

A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips confirming
    1. the employment;
    2. the gross annual salary;
    3. how long the employment has been/was held;
    4. the period over which the person has been paid the level of salary stated in their application; and
    5. the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency)

A P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon

A marriage certificate, or a reasonable equivalent

Payslips covering a period of 6 months prior to the date of application

Evidence of where our daughter's other parent lives (me)

Items of correspondence addressed to us at the the same address as evidence you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together, up to a maximum of 2 years.

Items of correspondence should be addressed to you jointly or in both your names. The dates of the items of correspondence should be spread evenly over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3 different sources. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you. For example - 4 items of correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the address. In total 8 items would need to be submitted. If you and your partner have no bills or correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the address.

In total 8 items would need to be submitted. If you and your partner have no bills or correspondence in
    joint names, you will need to submit 12 items (6 each) of correspondence evidencing that you reside
    together at the same address.
    Documents provided must be originals. Examples of acceptable items include:
    Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue
    and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing
    Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical
    treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
    Bank statements or letters
    Building society savings books or letters
    Council tax bills or statements
    Electricity or gas bills or statements
    Water rates bills or statements
    Mortgage statements or agreement
    Tenancy agreement(s)
    Telephone bills or statements

Evidence of monthly housing costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live

If you have received a new passport since your last leave to remain application, and your visa is in your old
    passport, you must include both passports.

Hi Cheekee! Have you submitted photographs of you and your partner as well, cards etc?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    Hi Cheekee! Have you submitted photographs of you and your partner as well, cards etc?

Thanks
    No. Unlike the spouse visa when your spouse is in the Philippines it was not necessary to submit photos as evidence. They want official letters in joint names or more in separate names to prove you are living together. The only photos we submitted were two passport photos of my wife and one of me. You have to put your full names on the back of them.

"Items of correspondence addressed to you at the the same address as evidence you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together, up to a maximum of 2 years.

Items of correspondence should be addressed to you jointly or in both your names. The dates of the items of correspondence should be spread evenly over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3 different sources. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you. For example - 4 items of correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the address. In total 8 items would need to be submitted. If you and your partner have no bills or correspondence in joint names to the same address and 2 items addressed to each partner at the address"

Hi Everyone

One question I have is that my Wife came in on the Fiance Visa, then we applied for the FLR-M (BRP) which is about to expire, when we applied for that under the old rules the solicitor we used told us that printed statements from online banking were not sufficient you had to go to the bank get them to print out the statements and have each one stamped/certified from the bank.

This time we are not going to use a solicitor and I have been going through the online application for another FLR-M (I'm assuming that is the right one, please can someone confirm it is?)

We will submit the application 28 days from the expiration of my Wife's BRP. My question is: it does not say anywhere (So Far) that they will not accept statements from online banking, does not mention certification.

Also it says you can now upload documents, does this mean you don't send them anymore? I have been answering the questions but not got to the supporting documents part yet.

Any Help gratefully accepted.

SDM.
    Last edited by sdm; 11th February 2019 at 12:17. Reason: Additional info required

We applied just before the biometric residence permit expired but I think you can apply after 30 months.

It's been over 2 weeks and still no acknowledgment that they received our documents. Only proof we have is they signed for the delivery at the po box.

What a joke.

Thanks Cheekee, hope you won't wait any longer

Thread Information