Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Huawei cell phone / Laptop and HiSuite Help

Not strictly Computer advice but here goes:

When I first arrived in Ireland, I bought a Huawei cell phone, still working good here in Phils.

I'm having a problem.

My laptop from UK broke down about a month back. I had HiSuite, which automatically loads from cell phone to laptop when you connect the usb.

Now I have bought a new laptop here in Phils, I connect usb from cell to laptop. HiSuite installs but not in English. I have tried several times to no avail. I even tried loading from the net, still the same. I have been to Huawei website, but have to fill in a support ticket to email them and it's only related to warranty on the cell phone. I don't have an English copy of it or know how to get one. Would really like to get it again in English, the Filipino (I think it is) version does not appear to have a language select tab.

Any ideas guys ?

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Why do you need the HiSuite? I have an Huawei Honor V10 phone but I haven't installed this HiSuite in my laptop. I'd rather have all my data/files from my phone stored in Google coz I can access it quickly without installing such apps, regardless if I change laptops and phones. The only feature I can see HiSuite is an advantage is the messages.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I don't know about store on google, but if it's on google I guess it's pros n cons either way, google the photos would still be there if laptop broke, but how private is it really?

HiSuite is useful I like it and can save contacts etc.

Is google what they call cloud storage, and perhaps have to pay if you need more space?

Thanks

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Yeah, it's called Google Drive. https://www.google.com/drive/

I changed my phone early this year (from LG to my V10) and it was easy to sync it all to the new phone (contacts, calendars, etc. apart from the messages which I just needed to install app from the Playstore). Android makes it easy really. Google Drive is 15GB free. If you want more space, yeah you have to pay a fee.

Keith pays for our Microsoft OneDrive (different from Google Drive) so that's what I use to backup all my photos, files, videos, etc. that are in my laptop and phone. But Google drive is a nice alternative especially for Android users. It also saves all your mobile bookmarks.

If your HiSuite is really not working, you can transfer or backup files from your phone to laptop the basic way (plug your phone's USB and just transfer it manually via File Explorer).
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Ok, thank you for the info

Thread Information