Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Change of address problem. Am confused!

Hi guys just wanna seek some answer. I’ve been trying to change my address I got a BRP. Everytime I try to look for the form it will always bring me to this https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp . However it only leaves me to choose from Tier 1-5 which am not sure applicable to me. So can somebody can help me about this? What’s the right thing to do? I’ve read something as well that tou can do it online? How? Thanks ahead.

Mariam

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    You can go here: https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/

The gov.uk website is not very clear where to go.
    I just searched "change of address BRP" in Google and that is the first result.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    You can go here: https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/

The gov.uk website is not very clear where to go.
    I just searched "change of address BRP" in Google and that is the first result.

Thanks about the link Rayna, I was about to mention that one too.
    So confusing, I actually manage to send the change of circumstances from the link that I mentioned. But I didn’t tick anything where the tier1-5 choices are. But I know there’s something wrong coz I never heard anything from them and it’s been more than 3 weeks since I sent that away.
    It means I have to do it again.

And Rayna, about the link that you said, when am I going to send the documents, do I need to provide the original one? Are they going to return it? Thanks.
    Love is the sweetest disease ever!!!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McGregor03 View Post
    Thanks about the link Rayna, I was about to mention that one too.
    So confusing, I actually manage to send the change of circumstances from the link that I mentioned. But I didn’t tick anything where the tier1-5 choices are. But I know there’s something wrong coz I never heard anything from them and it’s been more than 3 weeks since I sent that away.
    It means I have to do it again.

And Rayna, about the link that you said, when am I going to send the documents, do I need to provide the original one? Are they going to return it? Thanks.
    Information required to submit a change of address

You’ll need the following information to submit a change of address:

• your full name
    • your date of birth
    • your nationality
    • your old postcode
    • your new address
    • your passport, BRP or ARC number
    • the name, date of birth and nationality of any dependants if you need to update their details

You will also need digital copies of the following:

• your identity document ( ie passport, BRP, ARC, EEA identity card, travel document, UK driving licence (photocard only) )
    • recent documents showing your new address (ie utility bills, bank, credit card or mortgage statements, rental agreement, council tax bill or benefits statement)
    • If you have applied for asylum in the UK and are being provided with accommodation by a UKVI housing partner, such as G$S, Serco or Clearel, a letter from them confirming this will be accepted as proof of address
    • If you are being provided with accommodation by a registered charity / organisation as a result of child abuse or domestic violence, a letter from the organisation confirming this will be accepted as proof of address
    • solicitor’s letter of authority on headed paper, if you’re updating your legal representative’s details

-=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information