Quote Originally Posted by McGregor03 View Post
Thanks about the link Rayna, I was about to mention that one too.
So confusing, I actually manage to send the change of circumstances from the link that I mentioned. But I didn’t tick anything where the tier1-5 choices are. But I know there’s something wrong coz I never heard anything from them and it’s been more than 3 weeks since I sent that away.
It means I have to do it again.

And Rayna, about the link that you said, when am I going to send the documents, do I need to provide the original one? Are they going to return it? Thanks.
Information required to submit a change of address

You’ll need the following information to submit a change of address:

• your full name
  • your date of birth
  • your nationality
  • your old postcode
  • your new address
  • your passport, BRP or ARC number
  • the name, date of birth and nationality of any dependants if you need to update their details

You will also need digital copies of the following:

• your identity document ( ie passport, BRP, ARC, EEA identity card, travel document, UK driving licence (photocard only) )
  • recent documents showing your new address (ie utility bills, bank, credit card or mortgage statements, rental agreement, council tax bill or benefits statement)
  • If you have applied for asylum in the UK and are being provided with accommodation by a UKVI housing partner, such as G$S, Serco or Clearel, a letter from them confirming this will be accepted as proof of address
  • If you are being provided with accommodation by a registered charity / organisation as a result of child abuse or domestic violence, a letter from the organisation confirming this will be accepted as proof of address
  • solicitor’s letter of authority on headed paper, if you’re updating your legal representative’s details