Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Last will and testament

Been thinking for a while that I really should make one.
    Seeing that I've been married for a few years now, my Daughter turns 3 this week and my next is due to be born within the next 4 weeks.

Before I Google and open endless links, anyone done theirs and how did you go about it and how easy is it?
    I think part of the reason I've not done it yet is because I think it will be time consuming.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Keith has done his. I think he used a free template online. Check https://www.lawdepot.co.uk/ but Keith said you have to register (credit card is needed). But once you've downloaded and saved the will, you can cancel the registration and no charge at all.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Keith has done his. I think he used a free template online. Check https://www.lawdepot.co.uk/ but Keith said you have to register (credit card is needed). But once you've downloaded and saved the will, you can cancel the registration and no charge at all.

Shall look into that, thanks

Check out the 'Free Will Month', at one time certain attorneys would write your will and you gave a donation to charity, I did it a couple of years ago....

Thread Information