Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Exclamation What to do if you're a victim of Domestic Violence with only having a UK Spouse Visa

Topic:

1.This is for someone who is a victim of Domestic Violence.

2.Can she Apply for ILR Visa? Yes

3. What do you do if your husband owns the property that you live in and you're married while experiencing Domestic Violence.

4 How to fill-up the HR1 Form that can save you £200-£400 from hiring a solicitor.

Credits to: Pinoy UK Immigration Problems and Solutions Fb Group

Quote Originally Posted by microshoxx View Post
    Topic:

1.This is for someone who is a victim of Domestic Violence.

2.Can she Apply for ILR Visa? Yes

3. What do you do if your husband owns the property that you live in and you're married while experiencing Domestic Violence.

4 How to fill-up the HR1 Form that can save you £200-£400 from hiring a solicitor.

Credits to: Pinoy UK Immigration Problems and Solutions Fb Group
    So far your posts have been links or copied from other FB groups, what are you personally offering? Experience, personal insights from living in the UK or Philippines? If you want to continue here then please do not post links from other fb groups...
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    So far your posts have been links or copied from other FB groups, what are you personally offering? Experience, personal insights from living in the UK or Philippines? If you want to continue here then please do not post links from other fb groups...
    Good day steve r,

The video is not link on fb page group it is link on youtube. I just want to help everyone who is experiencing
    Domestic violence in their home with having only a Spouse Visa. I also have acquired permission to the video owner to share her video.

This will be a very helpful video because people can save money regarding this topics;

if there's any violation that i did. Pls. send me the rules and i'll check it and im happily remove the post.

Thanks and Good day,

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Microshoxx, if you are posting this and promoting her company or whatever her business is, then you are violating the forum's rules. Better yet, avail of our advertising banners. There are legitimate government and charity websites about domestic abuse and what to do. These videos you are posting are from one immigration agency that we don't really know.

Please stop posting such stuff again. Consider this as
    WARNING or you'll be banned.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Microshoxx, if you are posting this and promoting her company or whatever her business is, then you are violating the forum's rules. Better yet, avail of our advertising banners. There are legitimate government and charity websites about domestic abuse and what to do. These videos you are posting are from one immigration agency that we don't really know.

Please stop posting such stuff again. Consider this as
    WARNING or you'll be banned.
    Good day,

Its a free community. its not an immigration agency'

About us

" It’s a free Community Helping Each other regarding immigration problem.
    Welcome PINOY’S in UK
    This is a community were Filipinos in UK will join together to recommend, advice, suggest, ask questions, share their immigration problem and knowledge and also their experience on that matter.
    All the members on this will be beneficial because we us a community will be build on helping others on simple questions regarding immigration problem.
    So that we have an advantage on not being " scammed by unscrupulous law firm" that charge 100's to a 1000's for just a simple questions regarding Immigration laws. "

------------------------------------------------------

Your Rules

" News Articles and Other Site Content

From now on, please do not repost content from other sites. A link is all that is required and ONE sentence copy'n'pasted. You must write a brief description of what the content is yourself, or a comment about it. Failing to do so is in breach of our Terms and Conditions and those of third party sites.

Do not post images unless you have the permission of the owner, or it is labelled as for free use.

Thank You.
    KeithD

" Posting links or videos with Graphic Contents

Posting of videos or links with graphic contents/scenes (beheading, cutting body parts, sexual contents, even actual animal abuse, and the likes) are strictly prohibited. We don't condone spread of videos/link with such contents in the forum. You can post stories or articles about those topics with the purpose of passing the intended message across (i.e. petition or stopping the abuse, etc.). But PLEASE refrain from actually posting the videos in the forum. You don't know who would be offended.

If you really need to post an article (news/blogs) to let the members know the story, please put a WARNING in the thread titles if the link may contain the said types of videos. At least, it will give them the option to click the link or not. Remember that this is a family and friendly forum. We need to consider other members' reactions in sensitive matters like this.

I hope everyone will follow the rules.

Thank you.
    Raynaputi "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im just helping others especially Filipinos in uk. with this kind of problems.

" Domestic Violence with only having a UK Spouse Visa " who is afraid of what will happen to them if they
    leave their spouse.

hopefully let's help each other. i have a permission to post this by the video owner.
    i want to abide by your rules. Pls guide me accordingly not by just telling me warning that i will be BANNED.

this is not just a domestic violence video people can learn from this 2 topics.

thanks and Good day,

Everything you are talking about can be dealt with via the CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) It is a free service in the UK for Filipinos under immigration rules. Filling out of forms is a common sense exercise. Your links with incorrect information, as pointed out by Rayna do not help anyone. No further videos with permission or not by the owner will be allowed.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Everything you are talking about can be dealt with via the CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) It is a free service in the UK for Filipinos under immigration rules. Filling out of forms is a common sense exercise. Your links with incorrect information, as pointed out by Rayna do not help anyone. No further videos with permission or not by the owner will be allowed.
    Thank you for your reply steveR what you are saying is that they have to wait for another day and call if it happend at night time to contact CAB. In the CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) they advice to call the Police Immediately because you'll never know if your still alive until tomorrow.

Regarding about About Rayna its is true what she said Application for a Replacement Biometric
    Residence Permit (BRP)
    is £56.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...form-09-17.pdf

My other video clearly says it is
    " Application For No Time Limit (NTL) And A Biometric Immigration Document " and still it is £237.
    updated on NTL Application Form (Version 04/2017) - Page 2 of 21.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...-v12.0-EXT.pdf

I double check it last night. Bear mind that if they DIY the application guide your readers properly, Because it will cause them more for using the wrong form application. And their application will be denied.

Pls remember that i was just trying to help for free. this will cost them maybe 50-100 per consultation to other solicitors.

thank you and Good day,

Are you from this immigration agency/group that these videos or Facebook page you are posting come from? If you are and you keep on promoting it, then you are not allowed to do it, unless you avail of our advertising rights. The videos you are posting are all from this one group/agency. If you are really up for helping the members here, you would not restrict to posting from just one source unless these are all from legitimate government and charity agencies. Again, this is a WARNING. Stop posting videos from or promoting that agency or whatever Facebook group that is (I've seen that page and you only have 23 likes, so what's the purpose of you posting the videos here? One even commented that the video is useless.). We would only recommend OISC registered agencies here for those who wanted their help and nothing else.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Are you from this immigration agency/group that these videos or Facebook page you are posting come from? If you are and you keep on promoting it, then you are not allowed to do it, unless you avail of our advertising rights. The videos you are posting are all from this one group/agency. If you are really up for helping the members here, you would not restrict to posting from just one source unless these are all from legitimate government and charity agencies. Again, this is a WARNING. Stop posting videos from or promoting that agency or whatever Facebook group that is (I've seen that page and you only have 23 likes, so what's the purpose of you posting the videos here? One even commented that the video is useless.). We would only recommend OISC registered agencies here for those who wanted their help and nothing else.
    Good day,

Don't get angry at me. I was trying to help I'm just new here. I'm part of that group and for me it will benefit someone. That's why I'm sharing it here. But If you believe that this video is " Useless " why just delete this one?

I don't have money yet to avail your advertising rights in order to help victims of Domestic Violence.

Good day,

Don't get angry at me. I was trying to help. I'm just new here. I'm part of that group and for me it will benefit someone that's why I'm sharing it here. But If you believe that this video is " Useless " why just delete this one?

I don't have money yet to avail your advertising rights in order to help victims of Domestic Violence.
    That's why I said if you really just want to help the members here, then post link or information coming from legit/official government and charity website. Posting videos coming from some Facebook groups won't help your "helping out" case because your intent would be promoting that Facebook page/group which is not completely reliable (are you from an OISC registered agency?). We don't want members here to rely on just some video that anyone made. I can post a video that I can create myself to advise them if that's the case.

We want members here to have legit information that would come direct from the government to avoid problems. If you would look at our threads regarding immigration and legal advices, we always direct them to government websites. Very rarely would we post another forum/group information unless it would also direct or inform them of information coming directly from official websites and/or their own experiences.

Again if you want to help the members here, then sure post threads and such. If it's based on your own experience and handled such situations, then that's great as well. Just post official links where you found such information that they can verify instead of posting videos that someone just made in Youtube or Facebook. If you do such things that you've been doing now, trust me, members here will just flagged you as spam regardless of your intention.
    -=rayna.keith=-

That's why I said if you really just want to help the members here, then post link or information coming from legit/official government and charity website. Posting videos coming from some Facebook groups won't help your "helping out" case because your intent would be promoting that Facebook page/group which is not completely reliable (are you from an OISC registered agency?). We don't want members here to rely on just some video that anyone made. I can post a video that I can create myself to advise them if that's the case.

We want members here to have legit information that would come direct from the government to avoid problems. If you would look at our threads regarding immigration and legal advices, we always direct them to government websites. Very rarely would we post another forum/group information unless it would also direct or inform them of information coming directly from official websites and/or their own experiences.

Again if you want to help the members here, then sure post threads and such. If it's based on your own experience and handled such situations, then that's great as well. Just post official links where you found such information that they can verify instead of posting videos that someone just made in Youtube or Facebook. If you do such things that you've been doing now, trust me, members here will just flagged you as spam regardless of your intention.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Surely I will post threads like this in the near future since I'm just new and group just starting. All my posts will be based on actual experience and legit legal advice. It just so happens that I cannot cut this video in 4 parts because of the nature of the topic that is correlated with each other.

Thanks again and have a Good day!

For something so important as this try your local Law Centre first, they might cover Immigration and may well give free legal advice.

http://www.lawcentres.org.uk/about-l...20Law%20Centre
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    For something so important as this try your local Law Centre first, they might cover Immigration and may well give free legal advice.

http://www.lawcentres.org.uk/about-l...20Law%20Centre
    Thanks for this link. Big Help.

Thanks for this link. Big Help.
    No problem

I posted the link to the Bury Law Centre , here's the list of all the ones in the UK

http://www.lawcentres.org.uk/about-l...alphabetically
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Update:

Good News

" My client's application for Indefinite Leave to Remain as Victim of Domestic Violence has been approved. She did not suffer physical violence but endured emotional, psychological and mental abuse from her husband.

For those who wonder whether it is possible to apply for indefinite leave to remain without proof of physical violence, this case is an example that you can obtain it. "

Update:

Good News

"My client's application for Indefinite Leave to Remain as Victim of Domestic Violence has been approved.
    She did not suffer physical violence but endured emotional, psychological and mental abuse from her husband.

For those who wonder whether it is possible to apply for indefinite leave to remain without proof of physical violence, this case is an example that you can obtain it."
    ... GREAT to learn of such a satisfactory outcome for this client of yours. Your ensuing update too, being, of course, much appreciated!

Thread Information