Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I like someone who has a bit of confidence, fits into any social situation, can converse on a level with most, discuss issues with a little knowledge................................
    ........and handles world money!
    Fair play for being honest.

I think like attracts like. I like someone who has a bit of confidence, fits into any social situation, can converse on a level with most, discuss issues with a little knowledge. Different strokes for different blokes
    One of my ex's was very like that. Everyone loved her....apart from me.

They didn't see her behind close doors though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Fair play for being honest.
    I did actually once ask her jokingly to write me a rather large cheque of someone else's cash. She declined, her integrity is impeachable

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I did actually once ask her jokingly to write me a rather large cheque of someone else's cash. She declined, her integrity is impeachable
    Have you tried hypnotizing her?

I did once do a course on neuro linguistic programming. Hypnotism only works to a certain extent and then only on those who are suggestible; she is strong willed. It's an interesting subject.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Sounds like a decent gig this handling world money lark. Any jobs going? Got a great track record. Respected member of Filipina Roses with a silver star, three gold stars and maximum reputation. What's not to be impressed about? I'm surprised I haven't been headhunted actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Sounds like a decent gig this handling world money lark. Any jobs going? Got a great track record. Respected member of Filipina Roses with a silver star, three gold stars and maximum reputation. What's not to be impressed about? I'm surprised I haven't been headhunted actually.
    Sure,if you have an economist degree,an accountancy degree (from a very good uni)and years of experience under your belt

Sure,if you have an economist degree,an accountancy degree (from a very good uni)and years of experience under your belt
    No surprise there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information