Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

ILR visa application is successful

Booked a premium service with my ILR application and it cost us £2887 ! I was the first person on the list, having set my appointment at 09:20 today, and after waiting for 2 hours and 20 minutes I get the result, but have to wait for my BRP ID next week. Set (M) Form for Settlement is exactly the same with the FLR - just the Guidance Notes are not a help at all, but it's easy enough to fill up. Now have to wait till September to get my 5 years' residency, then I can apply for Naturalization. Very expensive year for us and have never been on holiday this year, but the sacrifice is worth it. Now looking forward to the next application and our holiday in April back to Philippines.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Booked a premium service with my ILR application and it cost us £2887 ! I was the first person on the list, having set my appointment at 09:20 today, and after waiting for 2 hours and 20 minutes I get the result, but have to wait for my BRP ID next week. Set (M) Form for Settlement is exactly the same with the FLR - just the Guidance Notes are not a help at all, but it's easy enough to fill up. Now have to wait till September to get my 5 years' residency, then I can apply for Naturalization. Very expensive year for us and have never been on holiday this year, but the sacrifice is worth it. Now looking forward to the next application and our holiday in April back to Philippines.
    GREAT news, CONGRATULATIONS! OK ... ... the Premium Service IS expensive, - especially for ILR.

But - as I've lo~ng maintained - the advantages of using this method are twofold ... in that, it eliminates the strain caused by an often lengthy waiting period for the result. And it provides applicants with the chance to add any IMPORTANT information they may well have otherwise overlooked.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Congratulations, another step forward well done!

Congrats!

Thread Information