Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Visiting again soon

Hi guys, I have booked my next flight to Phils and am due to arrive in Cebu on October 4th where I will meet up with Jan who is travelling from Bukidnon. We have two options; take a flight to Thailand from Cebu or visit somewhere in Phils. We have done Palawan, don't want to do Mindanao or Samal (Thats for the future). We may pop over to Bohol, Jan hasn't been there with me anyway . I was thinking maybe fly on to Clark, to try and take in Baguio. Basically we are open to ideas of where to go, so any suggestions?

Thailand all day long. Definitely more tourist-friendly with more things to see and do than Pinas. Food is incredible. Great nightlife if that's your thing. Easier to get around. You have Cambodia on the doorstep
    if you want to pop over to Angkor. Go there, thank me later.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information