Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thai wife BBQ's British hubby

Sort of reminds me of the Filipina who married an older guy, I think he was Welsh, came back to the UK and she started cheating on him with a younger neighbour. I think all they found of her was a charred skull?

Flooding in Toril today, quite bad

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

But this is quite a sad story,i wonder how she didn't know she had a live-in boyfriend while she was chatting online to other guys might have just slipped her mind because SHE somehow thought he was her brother

A lonely British man who flew across the world to propose to a woman he met on the internet has been stabbed to death by her jealous boyfriend - just two days after he arrived in the Philippines.
    John Lorne McDonald, from Aberdeen, fell for Filipina who had placed details about herself on an internet dating site - but police suspect she failed to tell him she already had a boyfriend.
    The 28-year-old Scotsman packed his bags and flew to the town of Angona, 20 miles east of Manila, where he met his chat-room lover, 31-year-old Nanqueen 'Nancy' Romero,. face to face for the first time.

Angona, 20 miles east of Manila, where John Lorne McDonald met his chat-room lover, Nanqueen 'Nancy' Romero, face to face for the first time. Two days later he was killed by Romero's boyfriend
    Just two days later he was dead - stabbed numerous times by Miss Romero's enraged live-in Filipino boyfriend.
    She was also stabbed by the boyfriend, named as Anselmo Lacostales, who has gone on the run, having also stolen Mr McDonald's wallet.
    Miss Romero received stab wounds in the stomach and arms and is now in intensive care.

The Brit flew across the world to the Phillippines to propose to a woman he had met on the internet - and was murdered two days later
    According to police officer Edgar Petalvero, who is in charge of the case, Mr McDonald met Miss Romero through an internet dating site chat room.
    They spent weeks conversing with each other online before she invited him to fly to the Philippines.
    Impoverished Filipino women often using dating sites in the hope of meeting a Western man they might be able to marry and take them away from their poor lifestyles.

John Lorne McDonald travelled to a town 20 miles north of Manila, capital of the Philippines, and was stabbed to death by Nanqueen 'Nancy' Romero's boyfriend
    'Mr McDonald arrived in the Philippines last Thursday and called around at Nancy's house on Saturday,' said officer Petalvero.
    'From what we understand, she introduced her live-in boyfriend, Lacostales, as her brother. But trouble came after they all went out to dinner.'
    According to evidence police have gathered, after Mr McDonald, Miss Romero and Lacostales had dined in an Angona restaurant, they moved on to a karaoke bar, where the drinks flowed.
    Sometime during the early hours of the morning, Mr McDonald made it known that he planned to ask for Miss Romero's hand in marriage. Lacostales was furious, according to police.
    When they arrived back at the home Miss Romero shared with her boyfriend, Lacostales produced a knife and stabbed the Scotsman and Miss Romero repeatedly. Then he fled.
    Neighbours who heard her screams raised the alarm, but by the time Mr McDonald arrived at hospital he was declared dead.
    Police had said earlier that Lacostales had arrived at the house while Mr McDonald and Miss Romero were throwing a party to celebrate their future together and it was then that he had stabbed the couple.
    But investigators now believe that the boyfriend was with the pair throughout the evening and had stabbed them when he heard Mr McDonald talking of marriage.
    The British Embassy in Manila said Mr McDonald's mother, who lives in Aberdeen, was being informed of his death.
    In February this year retired banker Frank Bell, 60, from London, escaped with his life when he was ambushed by gunmen as he drove with his 28-year-old Filipina wife Juriza and four-year-old daughter Savanna in the Philippines city of Cebu.
    It was claimed he had been targeted by two teenage men who drove up to his van on a motor bike and fired the shots but they were killed when they lost control of the bike and crashed.
    Police said it was believed the father of one of the teenagers was having an affair with Mr Bell's wife.
    Mr Bell claimed he had no part in the deaths of the men and that they crashed their bike after firing at him.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

That Aberdeen fella was murdered several years ago I think.

Talking of online dating I just turned on the TV the other day and low and behold, there was a programme on about it. Actually it was a true story so naturally I stayed tuned in. It was called Web Of Deceit or something.

The guy was a handsome chap in his fifties and lived in California. He was a carpenter and musician and was fairly wealthy due to selling property.

So anyway, about a month after splitting from his girlfriend, he tried online dating and met a woman who lived in Brazil (circa 2006). They showed a real photo of her at the end but I wasn't sure if that was then or now. Think less attractive version of Imelda Marcos.

He was only speaking to her for a fortnight before booking a flight to Sao Paulo but the dialogue during those two weeks really sealed his fate. He wasn't boasting but proudly announced his success in life to her.

On the first night in Brazil he was about to leave her apartment for his hotel. It was a plush pad so obviously to him, she seemed well-off. She lived there with her daughter.

So she invited him to stay the night and he accepted, slightly surprised but nonetheless pleasantly surprised. She took his hand like "lovers" do and led him up the stairs - to the spare bedroom. Don't you just hate it when that happens!

He spent around 12 days in Brazil having a really good time before returning home. On getting back he noticed a few discrepancies on his credit card. Purchases made in Brazil that he knew nothing of. He phoned the bank and put it down to a stranger "looking over his shoulder" despite leaving his wallet around her appartment.

Two months passed and he returned to Sao Paulo, sleeping in the spare bedroom again. During this trip her daughter mentioned that her mother was having financial difficulties and she could no longer get to work because her car had been repossessed blah blah blah. He then decided to buy her a car. One that he could afford (around $20k) but she wanted one for $70k. He was taken aback but gave in.

He returned to California to find more discrepancies and fraudulent transactions to the tune of $130k. Naturally he was pissed off and things began to click. He told her that they "needed to talk".

His third trip over was his last. After being reported missing for a few months, the Police got involved and one of the gang confessed to him being strangled.

Three people were involved in his death including the girlfriend and her boyfriend.

Yup,the dangers of online dating,look at the HUGE amount of homosexuals who pretend to be ladies on dating sites,they are easy to spot,they have a better 5 O'clock shadow than me imagine Going to meet "her" in manila and being greeted by her at NAIA

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Yup,the dangers of online dating,look at the HUGE amount of homosexuals who pretend to be ladies on dating sites,they are easy to spot,they have a better 5 O'clock shadow than me imagine Going to meet "her" in manila and being greeted by her at NAIA
    You know what Tawi, if I'd known back in 2010 when I first started dating overseas what I know now, I probably would haven't gone down this route. You could call it ignorance is bliss in a kind of way. The only important points I knew back then was not to send money and to get to know the lady in question a bit first before traveling over.

Now, I see it as a steepish learning curve with numerous pitfalls along the way. Still, I have absolutely no regrets in searching abroad despite my first foray being unsuccesful in the Phils. I've remained optimistic ever since and far more positive than pre 2010 when I became totally disillusioned with western women.

This dude spent thousands on a romance tour and eight months corresponding to a Ukrainian woman, or so he thought. Neither knew each other languages and she didn't turn up on their first date. He did manage to meet her though for a solitary evening with interpretors present. She wasn't interested in him and he left empty handed.

Women are women to be honest,plenty of pinays are total and utter bitches the same as plenty of western women,plenty turn funny when they get here changing beyond recognition,plenty of marriages fail,cheating on their husbands,drinking etc,i have known 4 Filipinas who would have crawled through broken glass for me had I asked them to do so,they were the diamonds,i have also sifted tons of gravel

Women are women to be honest,plenty of pinays are total and utter bitches the same as plenty of western women,plenty turn funny when they get here changing beyond recognition,plenty of marriages fail,cheating on their husbands,drinking etc,i have known 4 Filipinas who would have crawled through broken glass for me had I asked them to do so,they were the diamonds,i have also sifted tons of gravel
    Bitches here, bitches there, bitches at a store near you. Can't get away from them but at least the Phils have plenty of women who enjoy playing the feminine role rather than playing the tattooed entitled motormouth like they do in the west.

Any country you go to has feminine sweet women,i never subscribe to the X country has better women than Y country ideology I think often like attracts like,i don't drink smoke or gamble I have met similar in a number of countries

Any country you go to has feminine sweet women
    Yep. In ballrooms, tearooms and bingo halls.

You don't happen to be a member of MGTOW, do you Tawi?

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    You don't happen to be a member of MGTOW, do you Tawi?
    Nope,far too masculine for me,and I go my own way always

Nope,far too masculine for me,and I go my own way always
    Best way to go. I don't really understand MGTOW because they all have a different outlook. Some are just against feminism and standing up for mens rights. Some have been in relationships and now want to stay single for the rest of their life. Others hate every woman on the planet apart from hookers.

A)Dominates women and keeps them in their place.....
    B)Loners who just want to be alone and are staunch eizelgangers.........
    C)Women haters who just want very short term pay-for-sex relationships........
    I had to google it just to find out what the forum was,they sound a right bunch of miss-fits,but the really worrying thing is you thought I might be a member

A)Dominates women and keeps them in their place.....
    B)Loners who just want to be alone and are staunch eizelgangers.........
    C)Women haters who just want very short term pay-for-sex relationships........
    I had to google it just to find out what the forum was,they sound a right bunch of miss-fits,but the really worrying thing is you thought I might be a member
    Don't take it the wrong way. Like I said, not all believe the same - and not all are misfits. You just seem like a guy that prefers his freedom.

O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us, I didn't take it the wrong way I just wanted to see how you answered the question I have as much freedom as I want, got a very good woman who has a good career, but I can head off whenever I want to breathe and fill my lungs without the claustrophobia of being with someone 24/7

O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us, I didn't take it the wrong way I just wanted to see how you answered the question I have as much freedom as I want, got a very good woman who has a good career, but I can head off whenever I want to breathe and fill my lungs without the claustrophobia of being with someone 24/7
    I can't say I've heard you mentioned her before. Apologies. Anyway, fair play, sounds like a good deal you've got there. Not many women would be happy with their fella doing that.

She trusts me 100% with good reason I don't wander, dont stray, I might chat with people, but what's the point of taking it further? there isn't a point. I think she realises some men are wired a little different to others

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:
    1. Feed him
    2. Sleep with him
    3. Leave him with peace
    4. Don't check his phone (Msgs)
    5. Don't bother him with his movements
    So what's so hard about that?
    HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY:
    It's really not too difficult but... To make a woman happy, a man only needs to be:
    1. a friend
    2. a companion
    3. a lover
    4. a brother
    5. a father
    6. a master
    7. a chef
    8. an electrician
    9. a plumber
    10. a mechanic
    11. a carpenter
    12. a decorator
    13. a stylist
    14. a sexologist
    15. a gynecologist
    16. a psychologist
    17. a pest exterminator
    18. a psychiatrist
    19. a healer
    20. a good listener
    21. an organizer
    22. a good father
    23. very clean
    24. sympathetic
    25. athletic
    26. warm
    27. attentive
    28. gallant
    29. intelligent
    30. funny
    31. creative
    32. tender
    33. strong
    34. understanding
    35. tolerant
    36. prudent
    37. ambitious
    38. capable
    39. courageous
    40. determined
    41. true
    42. dependable
    43. passionate
    WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
    44. give her compliments regularly
    45. go shopping with her
    46. be honest
    47. be very rich
    48. not stress her out
    49. not look at other girls
    AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
    50. give her lots of attention
    51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
    52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes
    BUT MOST OF ALL IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
    53. never forget
    *birthdays
    *anniversaries
    *valentine
    *arrangements she makes

I never mentioned my woman is ridiculously intelligent. I can't remember how many staff she has 70+ I think. I think this is wrong as she deffo dumbed down with me

Intelligent girls can come across as picky — but really, they just know what kind of person they deserve and are unwilling to settle for less.
    They want to date someone with a big heart and an even bigger brain. They’re attracted to people who value knowledge.
    Intelligent girls.get turned off when someone sends texts littered with errors, when someone gets confused.with the difference between.then and than.
    Intelligent girls.want someone who will sit down and watch a documentary with them. Someone who will take a class with them. Someone who has a thirst for learning.
    Intelligent girls want someone they can have serious conversations with, someone they can talk to about the topics that everyone else shies away from — morals, religion, politics. They want their person to stimulate their brain as much as their body.
    But intelligent girls.also want someone who is a kid at heart. Someone will help them destress when they have too much on their plate. Someone who will remind them not to take life so seriously. Someone who will help them relax on their toughest days.
    When intelligent girls are in the wrong relationship, it drains them. Because they’re perfectionists. And when something goes wrong, they try to fix it. Even if everyone else can clearly see it’s broken, irreparable.
    Intelligent girls may be book smart, but love can still make them foolish. They have fallen into toxic relationships before. They’re not immune to them. They’ve been there.and done that — but they’ve learned from their errors.
    That’s why intelligent girls are so selective when it comes to who they let into their heart. They don’t want to make the same mistake twice. They want to find someone who deserves their time, their heart, their brain.
    You see, intelligent girls are proud of how much they know — but they aren’t snobs. They never try to one-up.someone. They never try to show off.
    Intelligent girls understand that being smart and being perfect.don’t go hand-in-hand. They still drink. They still stay out late. They still do dumb .... that they know they’ll regret in the morning.
    Intelligent girls are.just like anyone else — except they have higher standards. They want what’s best for themselves, because they can see their own value.
    Intelligent girls might not be able to read your mind, but they can read your tone, they can read your body language. They can tell if you want them forever or only for a night.
    And they’re not going to accept half-ass treatment. They’re looking for something real. Someone who is willing to put in effort to keep.the relationship healthy.
    Anything less than that isn’t okay with them. Anything less than that isn’t worth settling for.
    When it comes to love, or anything else, intelligent girls are just trying to make the smartest decision.

But can she spell Oroquieta City?

Intelligence comes in different forms though. A woman could have excelled academically but when it comes to a relationship it can be a whole different ball game.

Like I said, I sifted a LOT of gravel to find a diamond.

I just watched some footage a friend sent me. It's filmed in Phuket? It shows a 70 year old Aussie businessman parasailing. The guy is strapped in by one of the boatcrew, the crew member makes a big deal of tightening all the straps for the camera (the person filming is the Aussie's young Thai wife). Both the Aussie and the crewman go up....up.....up, then the Aussie rapidly comes down and is killed. He had slipped out of his harness. Who knows what really happened up there? The Thai wife was investigated but no charges have been brought against anyone so all is good in the hood. The Aussie guy's net worth is £193 million quid! Makes you wonder.

I just watched some footage a friend sent me. It's filmed in Phuket? It shows a 70 year old Aussie businessman parasailing. The guy is strapped in by one of the boatcrew, the crew member makes a big deal of tightening all the straps for the camera (the person filming is the Aussie's young Thai wife). Both the Aussie and the crewman go up....up.....up, then the Aussie rapidly comes down and is killed. He had slipped out of his harness. Who knows what really happened up there? The Thai wife was investigated but no charges have been brought against anyone so all is good in the hood. The Aussie guy's net worth is £193 million quid! Makes you wonder.
    I think everyone is fully aware of how diligent and exceptionally honest the cops in SE Asia are. I myself have no doubts whatsoever that this was an unfortunate accident.

The Aussie guy's net worth is £193 million quid! Makes you wonder.
    Hmm, ... rather too much of a coincidence, methinks!

I think everyone is fully aware of how diligent and exceptionally honest the cops in SE Asia are.
    Oh aye? ...

I myself have no doubts whatsoever that this was an unfortunate accident.
    .......................................................... 'll be right, Jamie!

His devoted young Thai wife, now a young Thai millionaire widow who you can hear giggling as she records the early footage doesn't scream or anything when he falls. Maybe shock made her lose her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8RiK10J_8Q

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Oh aye? ...

.......................................................... 'll be right, Jamie!
    I was being exceptionally sarcastic

Thread Information