Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Theresa May's position

It's just my personal view, but I think that Mrs May is in a better position than many people realise. The E.U. is just a trading organisation, and many people, myself included, couldn't give that much of a %$&* whether we're in, out or half way in. She doesn't have a majority, so some of the more extreme Tory measures might not get through; I don't have much of a problem with that. Jeremy Corbyn has more M.P.'s so we're much less likely to start some new intervention in a foreign state; no problem with that either. What seems to have been overlooked is that the Scottish Nationalists have been absolutely trashed, they've lost 20 seats, and so a second referendum is almost certain not to happen, certainly within the next two parliaments, and British unity is something I strongly support. Well done, P.M., I think you'll be there for quite a while, though maybe not through the whole of this parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaw2008 View Post
    It's just my personal view, but I think that Mrs May is in a better position than many people realise. The E.U. is just a trading organisation, and many people, myself included, couldn't give that much of a %$&* whether we're in, out or half way in. She doesn't have a majority, so some of the more extreme Tory measures might not get through; I don't have much of a problem with that. Jeremy Corbyn has more M.P.'s so we're much less likely to start some new intervention in a foreign state; no problem with that either. What seems to have been overlooked is that the Scottish Nationalists have been absolutely trashed, they've lost 20 seats, and so a second referendum is almost certain not to happen, certainly within the next two parliaments, and British unity is something I strongly support. Well done, P.M., I think you'll be there for quite a while, though maybe not through the whole of this parliament.
    There seems to be lots of daggers out for her from the press and the tv reporters plus a few who have come out in her party saying she must go.
    Well I do hope the members of her party who are saying this "GO FIRST".
    Let's wait and see what happens and I still think she is the best person for the job too, but as she said something like this before
    NO CORBYN IS BETTER THEN A CRAP CORBYN, did she really say that?

Thread Information