Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Home Secretary old and new

Here is one for us to ponder on.
    Whoever wins the next General Election we will have a female as our Home Secretary, so who do you think could do the better job?
    Amber Rudd, is the Conservative Home Secretary.
    Diane Abbott is the Labour's Home Secretary.
    Yes they are part of a larger group of people who may or may not be running the country in a week or so, but I know who I would put my faith and trust in everyday above the other person.
    You know it makes sense, but there are many who cannot see past their noses.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    That choice makes me so glad I live in Spain and don't have a vote in UK

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    That choice makes me so glad I live in Spain and don't have a vote in UK
    Well I will vote and what is the saying "the better the devil you know", and in my eyes Labour and Diane Abbott and many members will sell our souls to the devil.
    Just watching Diane Abbott on Andrew Marr, this woman is a joke, she must go to make Labour a party to vote for again, just my view i must add.

Changed her hairstyle? Dianne Abbot wears a WIG for god sakes, it's not that difficult to change
    And she has supported jihadi groups

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Hmm ... one with a a perpetually crabbit looking expression - and the other who cannot count ... ... NOT a great choice, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Changed her hairstyle? Dianne Abbot wears a WIG for god sakes, it's not that difficult to change
    And she has supported jihadi groups
    That's right, so in other words I can still cover my afro and still have all my views I had 34 years ago and will never say I was wrong, I shall just hide them under that wig.

I may come across as if the Tories never make mistakes and that they are the greatest, but really we only have two choices out there, and in my eyes they are the better of the two parties.
    Watching some political shows where politicians are interviewed, Labour do come across as they have no idea at all.
    The people they seem to be pushing forward are not in my eyes great people but people who have there own views and not the views of the public, but then again all parties have those members.

I am sure there are people out there who would say different.
    But just remember we all have a vote and we all must go with whoever wins too, maybe not who you want either. That's why your vote is important.

Dianne Abbot has a face only a mother (or Jeremy Corbyn ) could love.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Dianne abbot has a face only a mother (or Jeremy corbyn ) could love.
    A bulldog chewing a wasp, springs to mind.

Please listen, oh and she has a different wig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tc6Cb3wHu8

We all have a past and I am sure we have all made mistakes too, but you either admit it and move on. But if you think what you have done in the past was right, well then you must stick to your views too.
    "I was wrong", is not hard to say I am sure, as I have never had to say it myself.

Please listen,oh and she has a different wig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tc6Cb3wHu8
    If you have views, you either stick with them, or try to fool the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    If you have views, you either stick with them, or try to fool the rest of us.
    ...............But she has a different hairstyle

...............But she has a different hairstyle
    You are not saying by changing her hairstyle she fools us all. Could be her evil twin sister.

Thread Information