Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Manchester Arena blast: 19 dead and about 50 hurt

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

Unfortunately I am neither shocked or surprised.
    R.I.P to the innocent people that have had their young lives cut short by EVIL islam.
    (no capital "i" in islam)

Terrible and what is the answer to all this??.
    Kill those who would want to kill you.

Manchester Bombing.....

R.I.P those who didn't see the sun rise this morning

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Targeting a kids concert

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Lost for words, RIP to those no longer with us.

Respected Member
    What gets to me is that this is a kids concert, lots of teenagers. Not an attack on a Police station or government building for example. Very nasty on the scale of nasty attacks.

RIP peace to all those that have lost their lives, and a speedy recovery to those injured. The latest update is 22 dead 59 injured, this again brings home to us that its a world wide problem.

We need to step up security in places where there are large gatherings of people, the last time i had my bag searched was when i was in the Philippines, its reported that there was no bags searched last night. When i went into Victoria Coach Station late last year there was no search & no scanner, when i went to Heathrow i only went through the usual scanners. I have had reason since March to visit Council offices, see council officials, visit large shopping Malls, again no checks anywhere, i realise we live in a free society but is 22 dead and 59 injured a worthwhile cost to have less security and retain our freedom?.

The evil people who planned and carried this cowardly act out are absolute scum.....thoughts are with those who lost lives or had injuries inflicted upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    The evil people who planned and carried this cowardly act out are absolute scum
    They are neighbours and live in a town near us, now that is frightening.

To those killed in this latest atrocity ... RIP.

Thoughts and prayers are with the families of all affected in ANY way.

I shudder to think of what our world's coming to!

I see that ISIS are again claiming the responsibility for this murderous act, its really time that all genuine followers of Islam got their act together, and rooted out the perpetrators of such mindless violence done in the name of Islam. I notice once again no-one from that Community has yet come forward, and denounced the attack.

Trusted Member
    People ignored Enoch Powell. Ostracised him, a brilliant man.

Naive fools... and still are today.

RIP to all those poor innocent people.

One of my daughter's friends was injured by a nail that apparently went straight through her leg last night and another friend's family went to the concert but fortunately they were unhurt. It really brings it home when someone you know is caught up in these horrific attacks....

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    One of my daughters friends was injured by a nail that apparently went straight through her leg last night and another friends family went to the concert but fortunately they were unhurt, it really brings it home when some one you know is caught up in these horrific attacks....
    Really sorry to hear about that.. My daughter also has a friend that was there but was lucky not to have been injured.. Had we been living in the UK I`d say the chances of my girl being there would have been 100% which to me is a shocking thought.
    As you say...'Brings it home"
    F... the stiff upper lip thing...I`m as angry as hell!!

And yet nothing will seem to be done and we must carry on not letting these people disrupt life as we know it.
    Well life as we know it is changing fast, rout these evil .......s out and they know who they are but are waiting for them to make the first move.
    I say we should make the first move and sod their rights too. What about our rights for living in a safe place that we call home?

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    People ignored Enoch Powell. Ostracised him, a brilliant man..
    He had the gift of foresight.........................the bomber was born in the UK of Libyan parents, remember Tommy Robinson obtained the statistics that over 50,000 muslims living in the UK have downloaded ISIS bomb-making literature.

Footage on TV, a house in Fallowfield greater-Manchester saturated with plain clothes types raiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Footage on TV a house in Fallowfield greater-Manchester saturated with plain clothes types raiding it.
    Yes I saw that too and they have named him too.

Please watch, it will only take 4 minutes of your time................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Rket4xvu_ac

Trusted Member
    Thanks for posting.

I agree with his every word.

Sadly, they will be ignored by those in power... AGAIN.

Please watch, it will only take 4 minutes of your time................

Some home truths there Tawi, but as usual Politicians will ignore last night, and carry on in there own little world, like him or hate him Trump will mention the I & M word.
    Tried to give you a rep for that link mate but have to spread it around. By the way Michael, we just posted very similar posts, great minds and all that..

Trusted Member
    I've re-posted that vid over to the 'other' forum, for the benefit of the hug-a-muslim brigade and other assorted liberal bleeding hearts over there.

Please watch,it will only take 4 minutes of your time................
    I have watch a few of his videos and yes at first he came across as some loud mouth yob in his early days, but he has a better following now, but will people listen to him?
    Its ok the politicians doing the talk and saying we are in it together, well work together and put the your people first.

Please watch,it will only take 4 minutes of your time................

I did ... ... but it would've been easier to follow had he spoken a bit more slowly!

Trusted Member
    He's angry Arthur... and quite rightly so IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I have watch a few of his videos and yes at first he came across as some loud mouth yob in his early days, but he has a better following now, but will people listen to him?
    Its ok the politicians doing the talk and saying we are in it together, well work together and put the your people first.
    He`s the most caring and bravest person in the uk that I know of and his personal and intellectual knowledge of Islam is second to none..People that call him "racist" are fools..
    Thanks to Tawi for posting link...Now I will post the video for direct viewing.. If you want to understand Islamic terrorism in the UK,watch every and ANY Tommy Robinson video that you can find...Ive watched them all and IMO he is yet another British hero.

I have watched them all fred, and went to watch him speak in Sunderland 2 weeks ago, he understands the situation better than any politician, he should actually team up with Nigel Farage, they both speak the truth without politico psychobabble

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-s-name.html

Trusted Member
    As soon as politicians and media started referring to 'communities', the country was doomed.

Ghettos

Gangsters

Territories

Hoods

No-go areas

Arranged marriages

Mosques

Sharia Law

This is not what my dad and grandads fought for.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    its reported that there was no bags searched last night.
    Negligence. Kiddies concert or no kiddies concert, security should be still at a high level especially in the current climate where terrorists are causing havoc all over Europe on a regular basis.

I think all mosques should be closed and made illegal. No prison for those murdering and no deportation extremists, rapists, Hate preachers - just Death Sentence.
    We shouldn't accept muslim religion here and make the Koran illegal. If they can't be British, then they shouldn't be here.
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 24th May 2017 at 03:39. Reason: Sorry, but I've Capitalised certain words where appropriate.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information