Its seems to me that his Presidency is lurching from one crisis to another, and Im getting the feeling that the media are out to get him.
Ever since good old Donald has been elected he has not seemed to be in control of things, he is beginning to look like the typical Lame Duck President, Lame in that he doesnt seem to be getting much done except for dropping his Political foot in it with his Tweets, and now it appears he is doing it when he meets with people, first we had the giving of classified until then Info, now we have the accusations that he tried to get the then head of the FBI to ease off on an investigation into one of his mates. He is for me starting to become a figure of fun, in that he doesnt seem to be able to handle the position he is in, and seems to believe he can do what he wants, well i have news for him firstly he is not the law & has to abide by it, secondly America is a democracy not a dictatorship.
The most worrying thing about all of this is that this guy is the head of the Western World, and what he will do as pressure builds on him at home and abroad is a little concerning.