Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Visit Visa Help!!!!!

You guys are all pretty much familiar with me now on here not often that Im asking for help, but Im asking now. Most of you are aware that my Fiancee Jan has just got her first Passport after being delayed with this due to some kind person stealing all her IDs while i was with her back in february.
    We are in the process of filling in her online Visit visa application, however we have got to the point of where she needs to attend, and its only offering Manila she has never been to Manila, and doesnt really want to go there, i have, and its not really my favourite place either. I have been advised that i can apply in Cebu but having browsed this https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/index.html site I cannot find anything relating to what i need to do to apply for a Standard visit Visa, Citizenship & Settlement yes, visit visa no, if any of you guys have a spare hour or two can you help us please ?.

Sorry Harry, I have no idea about this at all. We would like to get Emma's dad here and that would all be done in Manila if it was to go ahead.
    I will try to look up but I am sure you have done all that I will try to find.

Just asked Emma and she says everything has to go through Manila, so that's where you have to go.
    Now I don't want to say she is wrong or she is right, but hopefully someone who is going through this may or may not give a little advice on this.

That link you posted Harry, is that just an agency?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I believe everything is done in Manila. Harlene lived 10 hours away from Manila when she was doing her Spouse visa. Luckily her Sister lives in Manila so she stayed there whilst doing documents and TB tests etc etc...

Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge might prove me wrong and answer differently here, I hope so for your sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    That link you posted Harry, is that just an agency?
    Tawi, VFS are an official partner to UKVI I know for a fact they are also used in China by the UKVI, they collect all the visa applications, and support documents, then forward them on to the relevant UKVI departments who then sift through the applications, and say yeah or nay, of course VFS charge for these services, and probably also get paid by UKVI, good work if you can get it

Respected Member
    In june there seemed to be an option on applying in Cebu if its visit visa need to prove why she will RETURN to Philippines
    medivisa in uk were really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    You guys are all pretty much familiar with me now on here not often that Im asking for help, but Im asking now. Most of you are aware that my Fiancee Jan has just got her first Passport after being delayed with this due to some kind person stealing all her IDs while i was with her back in february.
    We are in the process of filling in her online Visit visa application, however we have got to the point of where she needs to attend, and its only offering Manila she has never been to Manila, and doesnt really want to go there, i have, and its not really my favourite place either. I have been advised that i can apply in Cebu but having browsed this https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/index.html site I cannot find anything relating to what i need to do to apply for a Standard visit Visa, Citizenship & Settlement yes, visit visa no, if any of you guys have a spare hour or two can you help us please ?.
    Just fill in the online application and yes you can go to Cebu to submit the documents.The VFS will ask you which centre you want to apply to and you then choose cebu from the dropdown menu.You have to pay a bit extra for the appointment in Cebu and you can choose your date and time for the appointment.I do visas there many times per year for the family and it's always went smooth.initailly there were some teething problems because they were not quite sure of the right documentation but it's sweet as a nut now.Its much easier and civilised in Cebu too.No big queues not lots of people kicking about.My family were basically in and out every time.i would fully endorse using Cebu.After filling in the online application it will ask you to pay for the appointment and it will show you the link which you click on so it's actually quite easy to understand too.

Thread Information