Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

COVID-19 & VACCINE FACTUAL INFORMATION

THE LANCET – No.1 Scientific peer-reviewed publication
BRITISH MEDIAL JOURNAL (BMJ) – World respected journal for scientists and medical experts
CENTERS FOR DISEASE AND PREVENTION (CDC) – No.1 US site for health information
WORLD HEALTH ORGINISATION (WHO) – COVID-19 & Vaccine myths


Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ILR Visa fee

  1. #1
    Respected Member Rory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    59

    ILR Visa fee

    I just had a look on the Government Web site as my wife is on the 5 year visa route. Was shocked to see the latest fees !!!!
    £2,297 for ILR now !!!! I was expecting £1,800 max.
    Now i know they are trying to clamp down on immigration but we are all legitimate people on here doing it the right way and we are getting punished because of others. This is so irritating to say the least. I will get very small change from £3,000 if going down the premium service route as well

    I could not see any thread on here about these new fees so i thought i would just post my displeasure. I think we will not be going to the Philippines this year as we will be paying silly money out just so my wife is not deported !!!


  2. #2
    Respected Member cheekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    1,454
    Rep Power
    138
    It's getting ridiculous. We are only just applying for FLR-M next year so God knows how much it will be when we apply.


  3. #3
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    24,231
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I just had a look on the Government Web site as my wife is on the 5 year visa route. Was shocked to see the latest fees !!!!
    *£2,297 for ILR now !!!!
    I was expecting £1,800 max.
    Now i know they are trying to clamp down on immigration but we are all legitimate people on here doing it the right way and we are getting punished because of others. This is so irritating to say the least. I will get very small change from £3,000 if going down the premium service route as well

    I could not see any thread on here about these new fees so i thought i would just post my displeasure. I think we will not be going to the Philippines this year as we will be paying silly money out just so my wife is not deported !!!
    , Rory!

    Don't think you'll find ANYONE
    on here who'd disagree with the sentiments you've expressed. ... it is *outrageous!


  4. #4
    Respected Member Rory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    59
    I can only see it getting worse for you Cheekee.


  5. #5
    Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    11,415
    Rep Power
    150
    Wow, big money now


  6. #6
    Respected Member Harry T's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Back in Cradley Heath for now.
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    138
    Its all about money, and discouraging people from applying, the considerations of people being happy come second to that Im afraid, but hey if you are a refugee:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...room-home.html

    Actually they are illegal refugees, as they should ask for asylum at the first country they come to, but that seems to be a ruling thats conveniently overlooked these days, this is why every legal British family is suffering one way or another, You are having to pay more as a discouragement from becoming one of the numbers of immigrants that they have pledged to reduce, so that even more refugees can come in, it really makes my Blood Boil surely we should be looking after the needs of our own first, and foremost ?.
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 2nd May 2017 at 14:35. Reason: NOT edited - simply highlighted link posted


  7. #7
    Respected Member Leen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Spalding Lincolnshire
    Posts
    487
    Rep Power
    49
    Shocking and just found out from you post and and yes went to home office website to check properly.im applying for my ILR this August as well and i already have a budget of £2500 including the premium service and totally gutted to hear that i have to fork out more now.25% increase in all fees and i am lucky if our wages will increase 2% this year,this is absolutely horrible.i dont mind paying for this but what angers me is that partners/wives/husbands of EU citizen got more perks than us and they dont spend ridiculous amount of money just to stay here.i am absolutely fuming now
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart


  8. #8
    Moderator Arthur Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    City of Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    24,231
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Shocking and just found out from you post and and yes went to home office website to check properly.im applying for my ILR this August as well and i already have a budget of £2500 including the premium service and totally gutted to hear that i have to fork out more now.25% increase in all fees and i am lucky if our wages will increase 2% this year,this is absolutely horrible.i dont mind paying for this but what angers me is that partners/wives/husbands of EU citizen got more perks than us and they dont spend ridiculous amount of money just to stay here. I am absolutely fuming now
    Exactly ... 's always been my BIGGEST gripe about the whole system!


  9. #9
    Respected Member Harry T's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Back in Cradley Heath for now.
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    138
    Well its all thanks to the EU.. it really is.


  10. #10
    Respected Member Leen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Spalding Lincolnshire
    Posts
    487
    Rep Power
    49
    So new immigration fees are out effective April 6,current ILR fee is £2297 plus £590 for premium service if you want and citizenship fee is £1282...i think the government think we're earning a lot and got no bills to pay to keep on increasing this fees.ah well, like hubby said "what can we do"?what can we do indeed but pay to stay
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart


  11. #11
    Respected Member Rory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    York
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    Its all about money, and discouraging people from applying, the considerations of people being happy come second to that Im afraid, but hey if you are a refugee:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...room-home.html

    Actually they are illegal refugees, as they should ask for asylum at the first country they come to, but that seems to be a ruling thats conveniently overlooked these days, this is why every legal British family is suffering one way or another, You are having to pay more as a discouragement from becoming one of the numbers of immigrants that they have pledged to reduce, so that even more refugees can come in, it really makes my Blood Boil surely we should be looking after the needs of our own first, and foremost ?.
    Well said Harry, I am 100% with you on this and agree with all the other posts on this thread.
    What can we do...... pay or go away !!!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 22nd January 2014, 04:03
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23rd May 2013, 19:12
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th November 2012, 10:39
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26th January 2011, 10:23
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29th December 2010, 14:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Filipino Forum : Philippine Forum