Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Next phase FLR(FP) starts again.

Yes here we go again! Started to collate evidence of our relationship at the same abode from Feb this year. 2 years of documents and another application. Ive worked out that on the 10 year route until ILR & Citizenship we will have to pay out at least £7000. Thankfully I can cash my pension this year ( 55 ) so that will be held safe until the journey is over.
    All the best to all of you on this long 10 yr route which for us will 12.5 year route as my wife has already completed 2.5 years which do not count any more now she is on FLR(FP)
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Yes here we go again! Started to collate evidence of our relationship at the same abode from Feb this year. 2 years of documents and another application. Ive worked out that on the 10 year route until ILR & Citizenship we will have to pay out at least £7000. Thankfully I can cash my pension this year ( 55 ) so that will be held safe until the journey is over.
    All the best to all of you on this long 10 yr route which for us will 12.5 year route as my wife has already completed 2.5 years which do not count any more now she is on FLR(FP)
    Good luck, how things have changed since we started our journey, a lot less years and a lot less cash too.

Thread Information