Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Huge fire destroyed a migrants camp

The biggest migrant camp near Dunkirk was destroyed by fire , some 300 huts housing over 1500 people was burnt to the ground.
    Seems it all started by Kurds and afghans fighting, and they all want to here, thank god for that stretch of water that seems to be holding so many back i say.
    If they can't live together where they are why should we care for them.
    Just my own thoughts on this matter maybe.

They are in a safe country,France,beggars cant be choosers,they cant be allowed to cherry pick where they want to settle as economic migrants,thank f*** for the channel.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Free movement of people is what the EU would like, more like everyone moves to England, i wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Free movement of people is what the EU would like, more like everyone moves to England, i wonder why?
    I wonder WHY too ... when much of the *land North of the Scottish Border - apart from *its thicky-populated industrial central belt is a darn sight less congested.

But then ... ... you won't catch me complaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    I wonder WHY too ... when much of the *land North of the Scottish Border - apart from *its thicky-populated industrial central belt is a darn sight less congested.

But then ... ... you won't catch me complaining!
    BENEFITS i think is the answer Arthur

BENEFITS i think is the answer Arthur
    ... "benefits" (so~called) are payable at the same rate(s) throughout !

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Nowhere better than the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Whenever anyone back in blighty moans about the UK I always tell them X-amount of million immigrants cant all be wrong when they arrived on UK shores

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    i am sure there is, but if you are claiming any sort of benifits and are wanting medical treatment well you are right about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Whenever anyone back in blighty moans about the UK I always tell them X-amount of million immigrants cant all be wrong when they arrived on UK shores
    Working class it's hard to get by, but it's down to each of us to better ourselves and our futures, now if that is here or somewhere else.you just have to make the best of it.

You can't blame some of them for wanting to better themselves and they work hard and pay their way, but for the ones who just want our benefits and then don't accept our way of life, well they can co-co.....

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    You can't blame some of them for wanting to better themselves and they work hard and pay their way, but for the ones who just want our benefits and then don't accept our way of life, well they can co-co.....
    You are so right, what would you or I do if you was in there situation and you wanted the best for you or your family.

You are so right, what would you or I do if you was in there situation and you wanted the best for you or your family.
    If I wanted the best for my family I wouldn't leave them in Syria in a conflict zone nor Kabul either while I waited on the offchance sometimes for years of crossing the channel,i would bring them with me and claim asylum in the first safe haven or I would have an education,and lets face it some of them pay thousands to get here,i have been to third world countries,lower class people don't have those funds so the people coming are maybe middle class,they should go through the proper channels otherwise they aren't our problem and a burden on the taxpaying public.

Trusted Member
    Doesn't stop the buggers breeding does it !

'Let's have a baby and rear it in a war-zone instead of wearing a condom' .

I have noooo sympathy for these parasites and wasters.

Thread Information